Extremely Pantyhose
Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose Encasement Talk (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board (/thread-1.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - Dr_Evil - 12-27-2007 12:47 AM

sorry click reply first if thead is allready open.

if make new thead Add New Attachment is allready there

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - fantomas - 12-27-2007 12:57 AM

thanks!

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - Dr_Evil - 12-27-2007 01:05 AM

fantomas Wrote:thanks!

put pics in privat pantyhose pic post please

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - NylonMichelle - 12-27-2007 07:55 AM

HI Fantomas!

Welcome on board! Dont worry about your English, for me too, English is not my mother language, so we will ignore all mistakes in grammar or spelling :-)

I am glad to have such an international choice of members here!

Pantyhosed Kisses,

Michelle

fantomas Wrote:hi everyone,

i am a french man and my english is not very good.
i am crazy about encasement pantyhose and find michelle so exciting.
how do i post a picture?
thanks

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - fantomas - 12-27-2007 09:03 PM

hi michelle,
thank you for my english.
just one suggestion: it's possible anothers pictures about robbery girl. like the picture where you are in black with a gun!

best regards

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - NylonMichelle - 12-27-2007 09:20 PM

Hey Fantomas :-) Yes, no problem. I will find one for you and post it today :-)

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - fantomas - 12-27-2007 09:34 PM

thanks michelle, i wait with pleasure! ;-)

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - NylonLuvr - 01-07-2008 03:18 AM

I just registered for this pantyhose board and really like it so far. Thank you Michelle for starting and hosting it!

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - NylonMichelle - 01-07-2008 07:38 AM

HI NylonLuvr,

no problem, its my pleasure to set up a place for our community :-)

Have fun,

Michelle

RE: Hi there and welcome to my new pantyhose board - ph.en - 01-08-2008 05:30 PM

Hi NylonMichelle
I come form China Shanghai, I like pantyhose encasement. Did you went to China.