Extremely Pantyhose
Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! (/thread-1047.html)

Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 09-13-2008 05:12 PM

Hiya everyone! I hope you enjoy my outfit today! I love my sexy leopard pencil skirt!! With two pairs of shiny pantyhose encasing my long legs!! Brynn

More Free Pantyhose & Stocking Pictures - http://www.southern-charms4.com/brynn/photos.htm

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - SubPetNC - 09-14-2008 12:19 AM

OMG, Brynn, You're Fantastic!!!

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 09-14-2008 04:56 AM

Awww...Thanks! I do this on my own so I'm happy to get nice compliments!! Brynn

SubPetNC Wrote:OMG, Brynn, You're Fantastic!!!

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - dazzagussetgirls - 09-14-2008 07:53 AM

Wow looking great girl. Complete Gusset Girl. You get me this horny. xxx

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 09-14-2008 03:17 PM

Why thank you! I have two pairs of hose on in these pics so double gusset come eat through them! Wish I could help you with your hornyness!

dazzagussetgirls Wrote:Wow looking great girl. Complete Gusset Girl. You get me this horny. xxx

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - shinylonglegs - 09-14-2008 07:55 PM

Whenever I notice a post by Brynn, there's always a feeling of expectation that I'm about to witness something very alluring and special. This latest post from her effortlessly confirms that feeling!

You're a splendid example of how a pantyhose diva should look Brynn ... superb legs, a ravishing body, amazing hair, saucy eyes that sparkle with lust and such kissable, lush lips.

I'm totally spellbound! Smile

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 09-16-2008 02:30 PM

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy I can keep you coming back and checking out my photo's! I do this all myself so I just try my best with what I enjoy and I'm glad someone is out there enjoying it as well! I'm flattered and spellbound by your comments and I hope I can keep it up for you! Thank you! Brynn

shinylonglegs Wrote:Whenever I notice a post by Brynn, there's always a feeling of expectation that I'm about to witness something very alluring and special. This latest post from her effortlessly confirms that feeling!

You're a splendid example of how a pantyhose diva should look Brynn ... superb legs, a ravishing body, amazing hair, saucy eyes that sparkle with lust and such kissable, lush lips.

I'm totally spellbound! Smile

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - pantyhose08 - 09-17-2008 12:27 PM

Brynn, you need not worry one bit about "keeping it up" for us...you're doing a fine job as it is!

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 09-24-2008 12:15 PM

lol thanks so much! I'm glad I could keep "it" up! I do my own photo's so I'm just hoping to keep on going to keep you going! hehe Wink

pantyhose08 Wrote:Brynn, you need not worry one bit about "keeping it up" for us...you're doing a fine job as it is!

RE: Brynn home from work in shiny Pantyhose! - TRELOXELO - 10-04-2008 11:36 PM

Oh dear God!!!What a sexy outfit and what a shiny hose is this!!!!!???What's the brand on that Brynn??