Extremely Pantyhose
Hannah getting to party with blue dress and suntan pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Hannah getting to party with blue dress and suntan pantyhose (/thread-10529.html)

Hannah getting to party with blue dress and suntan pantyhose - Massimo-Decimo-Meridio - 10-17-2012 05:12 AM

Hannah getting to party with blue dress and suntan pantyhose

For B-side lovers, we would like to introduce you to Hannah: another splendid blonde cutie from OnlySilkAndSatin. This picture reveals all the erotic power of this kinky girl, her ass seems sculptured encased by the nylon fabric. Her suntan pantyhose sticks like a second skin on her attractive legs. Last but not least, after removing her sexy dress, Hannah shows her splendid boobs while lying on the couch exposing a malicious grin.

RE: Hannah getting to party with blue dress and suntan pantyhose - SidJustice1 - 10-18-2012 02:34 AM

I enjoyed this post more than the previous one! This was good from start to finish. I like that she had this whole Jayne Mansfield thing going on. She had a nice body and good legs for those tights! Not to mention, she was wearing my favorite; SATIN PANTIES!! Wink