Extremely Pantyhose
Pantyhose encasement... - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose Encasement Talk (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose encasement... (/thread-1068.html)

Pantyhose encasement... - Collantslover - 09-19-2008 09:06 PM

Hi to all...have a look to this 3 videos on youtube: search "Nylon world" that's a sequence of encasement pics... "raq nylon encasement" and "raq in tights and stockings and" that are 2 real videos very nice.... ;o)

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - Collantslover - 09-21-2008 08:19 PM

Nobody has something to say about that videos? Aren't they good?

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - Billy - 09-23-2008 05:23 PM

Collantslover Wrote:Hi to all...have a look to this 3 videos on youtube: search "Nylon world" that's a sequence of encasement pics... "raq nylon encasement" and "raq in tights and stockings and" that are 2 real videos very nice.... ;o)

Is it he or she? Rolleyes

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - Collantslover - 09-24-2008 08:24 PM

Billy Wrote:
Collantslover Wrote:Hi to all...have a look to this 3 videos on youtube: search "Nylon world" that's a sequence of encasement pics... "raq nylon encasement" and "raq in tights and stockings and" that are 2 real videos very nice.... ;o)

In "nylon world" are definitely women...In the other 2 videos....well i'm in doubt too....

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - transvestights - 09-25-2008 05:57 AM

Collantslover Wrote:
Billy Wrote:

In "nylon world" are definitely women...In the other 2 videos....well i'm in doubt too....
there all of my g/f raq. theres a 4th video on xtube of her bum being cummed on, hope you like x (ive attached a pic of her nyloned cum face for you to enjoy)

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - Collantslover - 09-26-2008 08:35 PM

transvestights Wrote:
Collantslover Wrote:
Billy Wrote:

there all of my g/f raq. theres a 4th video on xtube of her bum being cummed on, hope you like x (ive attached a pic of her nyloned cum face for you to enjoy)

Please don't be angry if we had doubt about your girlfriend...in the first video with pantyhose and thigts i hadn't doubt because the body hadn't nothing of "big" between the legs..but in the second her face wasn't so clear like this pic where is definitely a woman...and also with a beautiful face...so sorry...and thanks for your videos.

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - Collantslover - 09-26-2008 08:37 PM

Collantslover Wrote:
transvestights Wrote:
Collantslover Wrote:
Billy Wrote:

Please don't be angry if we had doubt about your girlfriend...in the first video with pantyhose and thigts i hadn't doubt because the body hadn't nothing of "big" between the legs..but in the second her face wasn't so clear like this pic where is definitely a woman...and also with a beautiful face...so sorry...and thanks for your videos.

I forgot to ask you....how can i find this 4th video on x tube? With a title or name? The your? Thanks....

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - Collantslover - 09-30-2008 07:20 PM

Where are you Transvestights? I'm waiting for your answer....

RE: Pantyhose encasement... - pantyhosebitch - 09-30-2008 10:04 PM

I'm a filipina and I love encasing myself in nylon.. I think I'm the only one who does here in our country..I think..Rolleyes