Extremely Pantyhose
Hello Everyone I'm so glad to be here - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Who is Who (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Hello Everyone I'm so glad to be here (/thread-14155.html)

Hello Everyone I'm so glad to be here - CarolineMunroe - 07-28-2016 03:04 AM

My name is Caroline, but please call me Carrie, all my friends do. I'm at college and discovered I could sell picture sets of myself in Pantyhose and also the pantyhose through a friend. However the site I was on, the gentlemen were not respectful and talked to me like I am a slut. A very nice gentlemen from that site suggested I look at pantyhose-24 as he said it's much friendlier.

Well I have had a look through the forums and it certainly seems a very friendly place and I think I can have a lovely time here. Smile

I've seen there is a place to sell my pantyhose picture sets and pantyhose, I just want to make sure that's all OK before I start. I don't want to get into trouble with the moderators before I even start! Rolleyes

Thank you for reading, keep an eye on me I love posting pictures and writing blogs.

RE: Hello Everyone I'm so glad to be here - pantyhose08 - 07-31-2016 02:21 PM

Welcome to Pantyhose-24, Carrie! First, let me say that you are absolutely stunning in your hose! I'd like to think here at Pantyhose-24, we treat everybody with equal respect. Now, I'm no moderator, but I think everyone will agree that you will fit in nicely here. I do have to admit, I'd be putty in your hands with gorgeous legs like yours! Looking forward to more pics in the near future!

Scott

RE: Hello Everyone I'm so glad to be here - CarolineMunroe - 08-04-2016 12:22 AM

Thank you Scott,

I've been away working but now I'm back and will be posting more pics and telling more stories along the way. Watch this space.Smile

xx

RE: Hello Everyone I'm so glad to be here - xelit0 - 09-13-2016 07:34 PM

Welcome to the site Carrie. Love the picture you posted. Looking forward to seeing more of you.