Extremely Pantyhose
Carley Fulfills A Fan's Request...With A Video Clip - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Carley Fulfills A Fan's Request...With A Video Clip (/thread-1423.html)

Carley Fulfills A Fan's Request...With A Video Clip - carley1963 - 12-21-2008 10:28 PM

One of my fan's suggested a set with me wearing White Pantyhose with maybe a pic without shoes. Well, I didn't have any white pantyhose at the time and seeing we're in the middle of a snowstorm here I didn't want to venture out to get a pair. I did, however, have a pair of White Thigh Highs that I wore over my pantyhose. So, not only did I shoot a couple of pictures, I made a short Video Clip using that theme as well. I hope this fulfills the request.

RE: Carley Fulfills A Fan's Request...With A Video Clip - alan - 12-23-2008 03:46 AM

carley1963 Wrote:One of my fan's suggested a set with me wearing White Pantyhose with maybe a pic without shoes. Well, I didn't have any white pantyhose at the time and seeing we're in the middle of a snowstorm here I didn't want to venture out to get a pair. I did, however, have a pair of White Thigh Highs that I wore over my pantyhose. So, not only did I shoot a couple of pictures, I made a short Video Clip using that theme as well. I hope this fulfills the request.

Carley, just want to say ur a very pretty lady, and the white hose with the black strap shoes (or not) really stands out nicely.