Extremely Pantyhose
Her desire to do an adult photo shoot - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic. (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Her desire to do an adult photo shoot (/thread-14235.html)

Her desire to do an adult photo shoot - alwaysinnylon - 12-18-2016 03:48 PM

Here you will find some pictures of a woman who's very close to me like family, and after a long ride together after not seeing each other for years, we talked all day as we went everywhere on the northeast Atlantic coast in USA. She was always sexually adventurous, and she told me of many things of her sexual times, and what her desires were. We are that close, that she will tell me things that she will tell no one else.
She expressed a desire to do a sexy photo shoot, and she knew I was an amateur photographer, and wanted to do the shoot, but wasn't comfortable doing it in front of anyone but myself.
The pictures are amateurish, and in photographer style, this was just supposed to be just for the benefit of seeing which of her assets worked best for her. She's all legs and boobs, and that's what works for her, but circumstances made it so she had to move for employment reasons, and no other shoot has been done, but she said if she gets back up this way, she wants to do a full blown adult shoot, of every and all kinds. When ? Who knows, but enjoy her, and forget I'm an amateur. Comments are encouraged, both for her, and for suggestions for me. I will not respond to childish, or offensive comments, just nice or useful ones. My Avatar is her also. She wished for me to post all the pics of her, so I had her sign a waiver (gotta take care of the legal shit), and she wants me to try to market her for adult photography. She's strong willed, and adventurous, and sexually open minded. I will entertain offers of adult nature, but although I'm just doing this as she wished, it's just for exposure. I will protect her from anything I think is shady. How long have I known her ? I was there when she was born, and I knew her mother, long before her father even met her mother. She knows I will protect her, so this is why she came to me for this. It was either, "I do it" or "it's not going to happen". She wanted to feel safe, with someone she knows loves her, and will always have her back. Comments to us both please, for the relative reasons, but nothing downgrading, as I will ignore those. Nice comments about her (better to say nothing, than to make nasty comments), and advise to an amateur photographer, will be appreciated. Enjoy [hr]
More of who we will call lady J for now. Will post more each day.... until tomorrow.............. Say Bye

RE: Her desire to do an adult photo shoot - alwaysinnylon - 03-07-2017 12:20 PM

more of J, so sexy

RE: Her desire to do an adult photo shoot - KatKat - 03-19-2018 10:03 PM

I think that if you make such photos then they should be beautiful

RE: Her desire to do an adult photo shoot - alwaysinnylon - 03-20-2018 09:41 AM

[quote='KatKat' pid='39526' dateline='1521460980']
I think that if you make such photos then they should be beautiful
[/quote]
I do agree, but she and I are new to this, as I'm just learning about adult photo shooting, and she is just learning for the 1st time about adult posing. We are both in a learning curve, and was hoping that someone with more experience would be willing to give advise, as we are taking our queue's from adult photos. I have all the lighting gear, and muslin stand, and a great Olympus digital, with all the accessories. I would hope that people would rather give advise or hints, rather than negative comments like yours. The beginning is the beginning, and everyone has to start somewhere. This was all initiated by her, as she is very open sexually, while still being loyal. I'm not her boyfriend, but life long friends since toddlers, and she trusts no one to do these types of shoots but me, so I have to learn along with her. I own a very small self employed company, that does photo shoots (usually weddings and things of that sort), and I also book bands. It's an LLC Enterprise, and she was made to sign all legal documents required by state and federal laws, and as also required, keep custodial files. My company does everything on the up and up, and by all applicable laws for ID, and hold harmless agreements, and all contracts, and also copyrighting her name and images. If your comment was less than negatively put, and offered some advise, I might say Thanx, but as it is, I say, NO Thanx.