Extremely Pantyhose
JennysFetish.com - Encased Secretary And Her Boss - The Sexual Harassment - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: JennysFetish.com - Encased Secretary And Her Boss - The Sexual Harassment (/thread-14279.html)

JennysFetish.com - Encased Secretary And Her Boss - The Sexual Harassment - JennysFetish - 02-05-2017 03:55 AM

Movie: Encased Secretary And Her Boss - The Sexual Harassment

It’s been the first week at the new employer and it was very exciting but also exhausting. Weekend came closer and I was already looking forward to the end of the working day. I was in the kitchen, making coffee when I met my boss, who had a very convincing dominant aura and I realised I was totally speechless whenever he was around. We were the only people on the floor and after a brief moment where he smiled at me, he put his hand on my waist and instantly started kneading my bum...

RE: JennysFetish.com - Encased Secretary And Her Boss - The Sexual Harassment - SidJustice1 - 02-06-2017 02:17 AM

This is really extraordianry.

RE: JennysFetish.com - Encased Secretary And Her Boss - The Sexual Harassment - JennysFetish - 02-11-2017 07:30 PM

(02-06-2017 02:17 AM)SidJustice1 Wrote:  This is really extraordianry.

This is one of my favorite fantasies.