Extremely Pantyhose
First Post from SweetnPantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: First Post from SweetnPantyhose (/thread-1797.html)

First Post from SweetnPantyhose - SweetnPantyhose - 04-04-2009 12:09 PM

Hello and my name is SweetnPantyhose and this is my first posting here! I have been on the web since 2001 promoting pantyhose fashion for ladies at Official Sweet Events throughout USA and Canada, hosting an Annual Pantyhose party for couples in Las Vegas every year! Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

You can check out SweetnPantyhose which is a paysite, yet has content you can access FREE!

Here are some FREE pantyhose blogs:

Check out Best Pantyhose Review, always has fresh content!

Then Official Sweet Events, which shares where I will be next!

SweetnPantyhoseblog, all about me, Sweet, eh?

RE: First Post from SweetnPantyhose - NylonMichelle - 04-04-2009 06:46 PM

Hi Sweet,

nice to have you on board! Sexy Pics :-)

Kisses,

Michelle

RE: First Post from SweetnPantyhose - SidJustice1 - 04-07-2009 09:34 AM

SweetnPantyhose Wrote:

Hello and my name is SweetnPantyhose and this is my first posting here! I have been on the web since 2001 promoting pantyhose fashion for ladies at Official Sweet Events throughout USA and Canada, hosting an Annual Pantyhose party for couples in Las Vegas every year! Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

You can check out SweetnPantyhose which is a paysite, yet has content you can access FREE!

Are you having any parties in the Philadelphia area? If so, I would love to attend.

RE: First Post from SweetnPantyhose - SweetnPantyhose - 04-11-2009 11:24 AM

SidJustice1 Wrote:
SweetnPantyhose Wrote:

Are you having any parties in the Philadelphia area? If so, I would love to attend.

Hello,
Actually we always had large pantyhose parties in Reading, PA that is only a little over one hour away. But we will be flying up to NY soon and having a Sweet Meet, please follow us so you know where we will be next.
April 24th we will be at Leesburg Bike Fest showing our passion for pantyhose fashion in public with other members.

RE: First Post from SweetnPantyhose - SidJustice1 - 04-14-2009 03:05 PM

SweetnPantyhose Wrote:
SidJustice1 Wrote:
SweetnPantyhose Wrote:

Hello,
Actually we always had large pantyhose parties in Reading, PA that is only a little over one hour away. But we will be flying up to NY soon and having a Sweet Meet, please follow us so you know where we will be next.
April 24th we will be at Leesburg Bike Fest showing our passion for pantyhose fashion in public with other members.

Hey, thanks a lot for the info. I appreciate it. Smile