Extremely Pantyhose
Before work in Black Pantyhose! - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Before work in Black Pantyhose! (/thread-1997.html)

Before work in Black Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 05-24-2009 02:54 PM

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend! Here I am before work in my pencil dress with my sexy black pantyhose on underneath! I'm missing my gusset though! I wanted to make sure my boss caught an eyefull as I crossed & uncrossed my legs!! Take Care! Brynn

More Revealing Pictures of me in Pantyhose - http://www.southern-charms4.com/brynn/photos.htm

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - shinylonglegs - 05-24-2009 07:25 PM

Wow! This is another one of those dazzling Brynn photosets that struck me like a bolt from the cosmos. There are some girls that are born with panache, beauty and magic ... and you are one of them Brynn Smile

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - SubPetNC - 05-25-2009 10:15 PM

Excellent post again Brynn. Been missing your wonderful posts. I'm jealous of your boss.

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - SidJustice1 - 05-26-2009 03:31 PM

Powerhouse set.

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 05-30-2009 03:51 PM

Wow, thank you for those very nice words!! I appreciate it when somedays I do feel down about myself but I'll continue to read this and make me smile! Thank you!

shinylonglegs Wrote:Wow! This is another one of those dazzling Brynn photosets that struck me like a bolt from the cosmos. There are some girls that are born with panache, beauty and magic ... and you are one of them Brynn Smile

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 05-30-2009 03:52 PM

Thanks!! I'm hoping to be around more and doing videos to! Smile

SubPetNC Wrote:Excellent post again Brynn. Been missing your wonderful posts. I'm jealous of your boss.

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - BrynnSC4 - 05-30-2009 03:53 PM

Thank you!! I have to ask...is your name from the wrestle Psycho Sid? Ofcourse he probably got it from somewhere...but it looks familiar to me and I was a fan when he wrestled long ago! Wink

SidJustice1 Wrote:Powerhouse set.

RE: Before work in Black Pantyhose! - SidJustice1 - 05-31-2009 04:06 PM

BrynnSC4 Wrote:Thank you!! I have to ask...is your name from the wrestle Psycho Sid? Ofcourse he probably got it from somewhere...but it looks familiar to me and I was a fan when he wrestled long ago! Wink

SidJustice1 Wrote:Powerhouse set.

*lol* No, Brynn, that's actually my name. I guess with a name like that I couldn't help but to be a wrestling fan!