Extremely Pantyhose
Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave (/thread-211.html)

Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - NylonMichelle - 01-12-2008 06:56 AM

Hello!

Here is another hot Pantyhose Movie update at http://nylonmichelle.com

Please check out http://nylonmichelle.com/updates.php for more details!

I just love to be dominant when I am totally encased in shiny WHITE WOLFORD NEON PANTYHOSE! So I put a chain around my slaves neck and he had to follow me like a dog in his tight black LYCRA ZENTAI. To punish him, I heavily whiped his ass with my long black leather whip. He could feel the pain very well through the tight SPANDEX. Than I pulled him down to my pussy to lick my really good. This made me so hot that I came almost instandly. Since he pleased me so nice, I gave him a quick and deep ride before I jerked him off with a good and hard PANTYHOSE HANDJOB!

Pantyhosed Kisses,

NylonMichelle

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - NylonLuvr - 01-12-2008 04:56 PM

What a lucky guy he is. I'd like to be next in line to serve as your slave! Thank you for the preview pictures from your video.

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - Looksgreatinhose - 01-13-2008 12:50 AM

Awesome pics, nothing is far hornery than being whipped. I wish that you'd make me your slave

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - NylonMichelle - 01-13-2008 07:59 AM

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - NylonLuvr - 01-13-2008 10:16 AM

I am sure your slave really did too!! Wink

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - TRELOXELO - 01-14-2008 07:10 AM

Everytime i see that pic i get really horny!!
Wish i get "whiped" as your slave did!!!
Seeing you in white hose is heaven!!

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - blackpantyhose - 02-28-2008 05:34 PM

really hot michelle, i hope i could your slave too, completely encased in pantyhose and i would do all that you like but i live in germany.

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - Collantslover - 02-29-2008 03:20 AM

I love Michelle...our wonderful WOLFORDOMINA..... ;o)

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - NylonMichelle - 02-29-2008 05:50 AM

RE: Pantyhose Domina Whiping the Zentai Slave - johncraven1 - 05-16-2008 04:41 AM

NylonMichelle Wrote:I just love to be dominant when I am totally encased in shiny WHITE WOLFORD NEON PANTYHOSE! So I put a chain around my slaves neck and he had to follow me like a dog in his tight black LYCRA ZENTAI. To punish him, I heavily whiped his ass with my long black leather whip. He could feel the pain very well through the tight SPANDEX. Than I pulled him down to my pussy to lick my really good. This made me so hot that I came almost instandly. Since he pleased me so nice, I gave him a quick and deep ride before I jerked him off with a good and hard PANTYHOSE HANDJOB!

Pantyhosed Kisses,

NylonMichelle

I want to be your slave.