Extremely Pantyhose
Double encasement - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose Encasement Talk (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Double encasement (/thread-23.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Double encasement - shinylonglegs - 12-21-2007 06:39 AM

This procedure involves two people fused together, as one, into single pairs of pantyhose. Obviously, it requires a third person (or more) around to help stretch the hose over both people and ensure that the couple are safe from falling over and other potential mishaps. The end result should be when the couple (preferably hosed beforehand) have their both pairs of legs sheathed into a single pair of pantyhose and another pair of hose to join both torsos together with the arms from both people forced into the leg sections.

OK, I have to confess that I've never tried it since I don't have a partner(s) ... but would still love to try it one day! Tongue

Has anyone tried double encasement or do you have any plans in doing so in the future?

RE: Double encasement - TRELOXELO - 12-22-2007 01:46 AM

No manSad!
I wish i had a partner to do that!

RE: Double encasement - Dr_Evil - 12-24-2007 01:13 AM

me and wife ones joined two pairs of tights with runny latex...it worked a while then poped open..hehe

RE: Double encasement - encasementlover - 12-24-2007 02:45 AM

shinylonglegs Wrote:This procedure involves two people fused together, as one, into single pairs of pantyhose. Obviously, it requires a third person (or more) around to help stretch the hose over both people and ensure that the couple are safe from falling over and other potential mishaps. The end result should be when the couple (preferably hosed beforehand) have their both pairs of legs sheathed into a single pair of pantyhose and another pair of hose to join both torsos together with the arms from both people forced into the leg sections.

OK, I have to confess that I've never tried it since I don't have a partner(s) ... but would still love to try it one day! Tongue

Has anyone tried double encasement or do you have any plans in doing so in the future?

This would be awesome to see NylonMichelle do this with her slave and Tanja fully encased before hand (all 3 encased already) and then her slave can encase Tanja and NylonMichelle together while he jack off while watching in corner, they're on the bed. Like a tease for him. Whoa, that's awesome!

The Encasementlover

RE: Double encasement - ph_encase - 12-24-2007 10:23 AM

This sounds amazing! Any one have any pictures of the double encasement??

RE: Double encasement - colleentg - 06-26-2008 07:15 PM

I have some web pics like that, perhaps I should post them?

RE: Double encasement - jacintaphose - 06-29-2008 06:54 PM

yes that would be a good idea....hose me up

RE: Double encasement - mynamesace - 07-01-2008 07:50 AM

i need a partner

RE: Double encasement - cincy_hose_lover - 07-02-2008 11:10 AM

colleentg Wrote:I have some web pics like that, perhaps I should post them?

waiting.... Wink

RE: Double encasement - colleentg - 07-04-2008 08:51 PM

[attachment=412][attachment=413][attachment=414][attachment=415][attachment=416]

I have more, thought I'd get these posted for now. Enjoy.