Extremely Pantyhose
Gemma Massey in red high heels and black pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Gemma Massey in red high heels and black pantyhose (/thread-3277.html)

Gemma Massey in red high heels and black pantyhose - TIPChris - 02-13-2010 12:26 AM

Hey everyone,

Here's some pictures of the beautiful Gemma Massey from Only Tease. She's posing in a black leather miniskirt with red high heels and sheer black pantyhose. The black shirt comes off and the braless Gemma shows off those wonderful, round tits of hers.

Enjoy!
Chris

RE: Gemma Massey in red high heels and black pantyhose - SidJustice1 - 02-13-2010 01:53 PM

This model is gorgeous in every way.

RE: Gemma Massey in red high heels and black pantyhose - pantyhose08 - 02-14-2010 09:59 AM

I totally agree with you, Sid! Think I'll have to revisit this set when I have more "private" time! BTW, is that a wedding ring I see in the last pic??

RE: Gemma Massey in red high heels and black pantyhose - SidJustice1 - 02-16-2010 08:05 AM

pantyhose08 Wrote:I totally agree with you, Sid! Think I'll have to revisit this set when I have more "private" time! BTW, is that a wedding ring I see in the last pic??

I think you're right. Whoever her significant other is, the word 'lucky' doesn't begin to cover it! *lol*