Extremely Pantyhose
Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose (/thread-375.html)

Pages: 1 2

Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - officegirl - 02-20-2008 11:38 PM

hi guys,

check out this update of me in my foot high heel fetish set being worn
with my sheer black 15 denier Phillipe Matignon Pantyhose to have the
desired effect on the guys at work...

more at :-
http://www.addictedtofeet.com

hugs
natasha
xxx

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Dr_Evil - 02-20-2008 11:40 PM

thats the girl i wanna see..

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - SoFlo Hose Lover - 02-25-2008 01:33 PM

Damn those pic's are hot. WHEW!

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Billy - 02-26-2008 02:01 AM

Crappy photos, homely model, regular hose. What do you find in these pictures???

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Dr_Evil - 02-26-2008 02:04 AM

Billy Wrote:Crappy photos, homely model, regular hose. What do you find in these pictures???

Cool down

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Looksgreatinhose - 02-26-2008 02:34 AM

Looking really fine

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Luv4Hose - 02-26-2008 05:07 AM

Mmmmmm, so sexy

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - Billy - 02-26-2008 05:58 AM

Dr_Evil Wrote:Cool down
Dude, no war please: I don't intend to humiliate anybody - especially these ones who post here. I'm totally calm - I'm just wondering, what can attract a viewer in these pics. There's no sex appeal. No composition. No good light. No real fetish - you can see thousands of ladies dressed exactly the same way on any street. What's erotic about these pics? Let me know and I'll shut up Smile

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - NylonMichelle - 02-26-2008 06:53 AM

Well, a lot of people like the every day scense where you can see just a little bit more, not all want to see composed and arranged pics. I like Natashas pics, they have something natural...

RE: Black Spike High Heels And Sheer Black Pantyhose - shinylonglegs - 02-26-2008 12:12 PM

I like the first photo ... sitting pretty in the black hose and short skirt.
Personally, if I encountered a woman dressed in the same attire that Natasha is wearing in the photos (or even Natasha herself *grin*), I'd be feeling rather hot under the collar Big Grin

NylonMichelle's post makes a lot of sense.