Extremely Pantyhose
Which Brand of Pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Pantyhose Talk (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Which Brand of Pantyhose (/thread-4.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Which Brand of Pantyhose - NylonMichelle - 12-11-2007 05:18 AM

Hi there,

I would like to know which brand of pantyhose you prefer and which color? My favourit one is Wolford Neon Gobi, best if also seamless (fatal), but this is not on sale any more....

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - shinylonglegs - 12-11-2007 12:26 PM

Wolford's fatal in black is my all time favourite for encasement.

However, one of the most beautiful makes of tights I've worn in recent times are by 'Gipsy'. Their range and colours are stunning. One of my latest encasements involved being covered head to toe in Gipsy's luxury gloss 10 denier tights in 'copper glow' shade. The smoothness, shine and elasticity made for one of the most gorgeous sensations I've felt over my body.

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - NylonMichelle - 12-11-2007 06:34 PM

Gypsy? I dont know this brand, maybe you have a link to their homepage?

shinylonglegs Wrote:Wolford's fatal in black is my all time favourite for encasement.

However, one of the most beautiful makes of tights I've worn in recent times are by 'Gipsy'. Their range and colours are stunning. One of my latest encasements involved being covered head to toe in Gipsy's luxury gloss 10 denier tights in 'copper glow' shade. The smoothness, shine and elasticity made for one of the most gorgeous sensations I've felt over my body.

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - shinylonglegs - 12-11-2007 08:04 PM

Here's the homepage Smile

http://www.gipsytights.co.uk/157/

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - NylonMichelle - 12-11-2007 09:42 PM

Thanks for the link, I will check it out :-)

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - gimmeshelter1107 - 12-13-2007 02:00 AM

I know Wolford and other brands are extremely sexy, but you don't have to spen a lot of $ to buy sexy pantyhose. No Nonsense has a line of pantyhose that are perfectly sheer to waist...from waist to toe sheer nylon. They're about $3.00 a pair and come in black, off-black, nude, tan, beige, taupe, and off-white. They are silky and sexy and so affordable that you don't get upset when you run, snag, or rip them...actually it's kinda fun.

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - NylonMichelle - 12-13-2007 04:12 AM

interesting. any links?

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - gimmeshelter1107 - 12-13-2007 04:37 AM

The website is http://www.nononsense.com, but the pics are ultra-conservative.

I have lots of sexy pantyhose pics and vids though...many of myself.

Let me know if interested.

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - NylonMichelle - 12-13-2007 04:46 AM

RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose - phrenchy - 12-14-2007 11:42 PM

+1 for Wolford!!! Above all the Fatal Neon that doesn't exist anymore, such a shame... :-(