Extremely Pantyhose
looking for guys!! - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Dating (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: looking for guys!! (/thread-5235.html)

looking for guys!! - marknlez - 01-03-2011 01:35 AM

[attachment=2915]hi everyone
im annie, 47 yr old wife from the north west of england, looking to correspond and meet good looking guys for fun and laughs, nothing complicated please, so come and e mail me and lets see how it goes, new pics of me just posted, ladylezleyuk1@aol.com

RE: looking for guys!! - Legluvr9 - 01-11-2011 08:13 AM

hi Annie;
Just a quick note to compliment you on your photo (avatar, I guess they call it, eh?). Anyway...lovely smile and yes...I DEFINITELY enjoyed the naughty glimpse you provide us up your skirt with your delightful pantyhose. Sad
very nice indeed!

RE: looking for guys!! - Clos - 01-19-2011 12:18 PM

Id love 2 chat with u!

RE: looking for guys!! - phselvr - 01-25-2011 05:09 PM

Gorgeous woman in pantyhose. I would love to correspond with you. phselvr@gmail.com

marknlez Wrote:hi everyone
im annie, 47 yr old wife from the north west of england, looking to correspond and meet good looking guys for fun and laughs, nothing complicated please, so come and e mail me and lets see how it goes, new pics of me just posted, ladylezleyuk1@aol.com

RE: looking for guys!! - rahul721991 - 05-07-2011 08:10 PM

marknlez Wrote:hi everyone

i would like to b ur friend
accept my rquest
and make me ur friend ,

RE: looking for guys!! - Pantyhose Dave - 07-13-2011 06:22 PM

Hi Annie,

Where abouts in the North West are you? Would love to meet up.

RE: looking for guys!! - mac080758 - 12-20-2011 03:51 AM

Hello there. Mark here from Wirral, North West. I would love to correspond. Separated male aged 53. wbr21c107@yahoo.co.uk