Extremely Pantyhose
What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? (/thread-55.html)

Pages: 1 2

What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - NylonMichelle - 12-27-2007 07:58 AM

Hi there,

I hope you all had a nice Christmas!

I always wondered what you think about the combination of Latex and Pantyhose? I attached a sample :-)

I am courious to hear your opinion.

Pantyhosed Kisses,

NylonMichelle

[attachment=64]

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - Dr_Evil - 12-27-2007 05:00 PM

Latex and nylon works with us.

my wife has also a latex fetish

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - ph_encase - 12-27-2007 09:47 PM

I think its great!!!

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - Looksgreatinhose - 12-27-2007 11:02 PM

whatever you wear michelle is alright with me because your smoking hot in everything

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - NylonMichelle - 12-28-2007 07:29 AM

thanks :-) but what do you think about latex and pantyhose in general ???

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - shinylonglegs - 12-28-2007 10:32 AM

I do like latex a lot but I'm not a lover of it. Liquid latex is fun to use though!

I have mixed feelings about the combination of latex and pantyhose. Latex is squeaky and durable whereas pantyhose is silky and tenuous. I've noticed that when latex (or rubber) and lycra-enhanced fine nylon (especially 10 denier) come into contact with each other and rub, the friction from the latex can cause the lycra in the nylon to pucker up and form weird looking snags in the pantyhose. If the rubbing is minimal, then you might get away with it.

All in all, I think latex and pantyhose is a nice combination at best.

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - NylonLuvr - 01-07-2008 03:11 AM

I can't say what it is like from experience, but I can say it is a really great combination to look at when you are wearing it! Very sexy and hot!!

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - NylonMichelle - 01-07-2008 03:26 AM

Thanks, feels really good. Because its so tight you feel "more" nylon :-)

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - TRELOXELO - 01-10-2008 03:32 AM

The pic is really great Michelle!!!
I really like it.If the latex is really tight i love to see more!!!
I would love to see your amazing ass in latex and pantyhose!!!:x

RE: What do you think about Latex and Pantyhose Encasement? - blackpantyhose - 02-28-2008 05:37 PM

it look nice, but i pefer only pantyhose l