Extremely Pantyhose
Mother In-law - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose Stories (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Mother In-law (/thread-5674.html)

Mother In-law - powhun - 02-27-2011 01:20 AM

Hi, My mother inlaw is in town this weekend. she is in her early 60s and looks good for her age. She always wheres pantyhose under anything she wheres. last night before i went to bed i went into the bathroom to get ready. As I am brushing my teeth I can see a pair of tan pantyhose hanging over the edge of the bath tub. I knew they were not my wives and realized they were my mother inlaws. I picked them up, they were so silky and smooth, and thought. I decided to o put them on. /the feeling was over whelming. it must have been the fact that the pantyhose belonged to another woman besides my wife. The feeling felt so good that i started to jack off in them. I was carefull not to get any of my load on them, didn't need her to find out. After I finished i put them back where I found them and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and went to the bath room only to find the pantyhose missing. I began to wonder if she had notcied they have been touched. I went downstairs only to find my mother inlaw wearing the very pantyhose i jacked off in last night. I wonder if the pantyhose are going to be there tonight.

Do you guys think that what I did was worng? or have any of you guys have similar stories?

RE: Mother In-law - DrEvilhose - 03-12-2011 09:51 AM

powhun Wrote:Hi, My mother inlaw is in town this weekend. she is in her early 60s and looks good for her age. She always wheres pantyhose under anything she wheres. last night before i went to bed i went into the bathroom to get ready. As I am brushing my teeth I can see a pair of tan pantyhose hanging over the edge of the bath tub. I knew they were not my wives and realized they were my mother inlaws. I picked them up, they were so silky and smooth, and thought. I decided to o put them on. /the feeling was over whelming. it must have been the fact that the pantyhose belonged to another woman besides my wife. The feeling felt so good that i started to jack off in them. I was carefull not to get any of my load on them, didn't need her to find out. After I finished i put them back where I found them and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and went to the bath room only to find the pantyhose missing. I began to wonder if she had notcied they have been touched. I went downstairs only to find my mother inlaw wearing the very pantyhose i jacked off in last night. I wonder if the pantyhose are going to be there tonight.

Do you guys think that what I did was worng? or have any of you guys have similar stories?

Nothing beats the feeling of wearing borrowed hose in the bathroom. Brings back fond memories. Big Grin

RE: Mother In-law - Showbiz50 - 05-12-2011 09:39 PM

powhun Wrote:Hi, My mother inlaw is in town this weekend. she is in her early 60s and looks good for her age. She always wheres pantyhose under anything she wheres. last night before i went to bed i went into the bathroom to get ready. As I am brushing my teeth I can see a pair of tan pantyhose hanging over the edge of the bath tub. I knew they were not my wives and realized they were my mother inlaws. I picked them up, they were so silky and smooth, and thought. I decided to o put them on. /the feeling was over whelming. it must have been the fact that the pantyhose belonged to another woman besides my wife. The feeling felt so good that i started to jack off in them. I was carefull not to get any of my load on them, didn't need her to find out. After I finished i put them back where I found them and went to bed.No wat,Friend,to find your,Moter In Law's,Pantyhose there,she probably knew that you enjoyed seeing her,Pantyhose there.Maybe next time,ask her,If It's ok,If she would wear them In front of you next ok?Maybe while your Wife Is present.

RE: Mother In-law - legluvr - 06-07-2011 07:36 AM

powhun Wrote:Hi, My mother inlaw is in town this weekend. she is in her early 60s and looks good for her age. She always wheres pantyhose under anything she wheres. last night before i went to bed i went into the bathroom to get ready. As I am brushing my teeth I can see a pair of tan pantyhose hanging over the edge of the bath tub. I knew they were not my wives and realized they were my mother inlaws. I picked them up, they were so silky and smooth, and thought. I decided to o put them on. /the feeling was over whelming. it must have been the fact that the pantyhose belonged to another woman besides my wife. The feeling felt so good that i started to jack off in them. I was carefull not to get any of my load on them, didn't need her to find out. After I finished i put them back where I found them and went to bed.

No great job, if they are there tonight you know what she wants

RE: Mother In-law - Showbiz50 - 06-07-2011 10:54 PM

Yes I do have a similar story.Many,many year's ago,when I was around about seven or eight,this was my first time experiancing Pantyhose.Till this day,I never could figure out why these thought's were going trough my mind as a very young child.I remember getting up In the early morning,going to the bathroom,where I noticed that was something that I never seen before,my,Mother's,Girdle & Pantyhose still attached Inside her,Girdle,she must of taken her,Girdle and,Pantyhose at the same time.They were just laying on the floor next to the hamper.I just sat there on the toliet,staring at them.But for some weird reason,I got up and picked them up,I can't tell you what was going throgh my mind at that time,cause of being so young,didn't understand ok?But anyway,as my hand's started to I gues you could say then,It was,Caressing.The,Pantyhose gelt so differant,know what I mean,the texture of the fabreak.I've seen my,Mother many,many time's her putting her,Pantyhose on,then her,Girdle.By watching her,I knew how to put them on.They were really big for me,but I put them on,the feeling then was over welming,my small,Penis then,of sudden starten to do a strange thing,I got them off as fast as I could,I didn't understand what was happening to my thing.I threw them back on the floor,and ran back to my bed,I started to cry.I then got up again a took those,Pantyhose & Girdle back to my bed,don't know why,I laid on top of them,and staarted to rub my,thing against them,It started again.My thing was getting bigger.I guess you could say I was getting excited as a child back then.At best as I can remember,this strange stuff came out of It.I look at this white stuff and was taking my hand and putting It up to my nose,what a weird smell.As I sat there,I then put those,Pantyhose on,and the Girdle,they were sagging,cause they were big for my size.Ever since then,I've been,Dressing as a,Female.As a,Crossdresser,I can't get enough of those,Pantyhose.I have many other stories to tell,but this one will have to do alright?Thank you so much for your similar story,but mine was a bit differant,Huh?Hope you don't mine me telling you this about myself,As a,Crossdresser,I have a,Femine name,It's,Dorothy,so whenever anyone here write's to me,Please address me as,Dorothy ok?Thank you.Take Care.