Extremely Pantyhose
Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers (/thread-6288.html)

Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - izabeltv - 04-27-2011 01:59 AM

I dress in multiple pantyhose layers and I play with a big latex dildo.
And i haven't forgot about the moans and the touching Tongue
A big hug to all and i invite you on http://www.izabel.tv

Kisses to all
Izabela

RE: Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - NylonLuvr - 04-27-2011 10:30 AM

What a great body. Perfect in every way. Of course I love your pantyhose and the way they look on your tight body!

RE: Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - izabeltv - 04-28-2011 10:22 PM

Thank you my sweety and Happy Easter! So good to see that your are here. Missed you Smile
A wet kiss for you
Iza

RE: Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - NylonLuvr - 04-29-2011 11:21 AM

I have been here sweetheart. I have missed seeing you too. Hope you had a great Easter as well. Kisses back to you lovely Iza. I would love to find you dressed like that when I am already encased in pantyhose myself! What fun we would have!!

RE: Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - izabeltv - 05-01-2011 06:14 PM

Mmmmm i didn't know that you love to encase yourself dear. How you make it ? Please tell me more about it. I had a great Easter because i didnt forgot to dress one of my encasement to have some pleasure Smile like that i ve waited Bunny to come and he did Smile bring me a chocolate egg

RE: Izabel.Tv: Multiple layers - NylonLuvr - 05-02-2011 05:08 AM

There are many things for you to learn about me my lovely one. Wink I think I encase myself the same way as most other do. Multiple pantyhose cover me from my toes up to my neck. Then for my head and neck, I use a stocking. Makes me excited just thinking about it! It get even better when there is a woman to play with who is dressed in at least one pair of pantyhose or a bodystocking. Big Grin Mmmmm.

Glad the Easter Bunny was good to you this year.