Extremely Pantyhose
What else do you wear? - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TV TS CD (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What else do you wear? (/thread-798.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-07-2008 04:25 AM

I would love to know what else do you wear apart from Pantyhose. Silky underpants? High Heels? Skirts? Boots? Please let me know :-)

Kisses,

Michelle

RE: What else do you wear? - ph_encase - 07-08-2008 12:52 AM

You name it, I'm sure I have worn it! Aside from pantyhose, I like to wear stockings, heels, panties, skirts, tops, anything really!

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-08-2008 02:08 AM

nice, so you are a TV, TS or CD in your opinion?

RE: What else do you wear? - alan - 07-08-2008 06:31 AM

I wear fishnet body suits, dresses, bra, slip, heels, panties all the time (better then men's brief's or boxer's). i work at home for now so this is what i wear. I hate pants, but being a male, we are not allowed to have a choice in the U.S. but i am glad my wife is ok with the underwear & hose. it is sure weird having this feeling being a straight guy & wanting to wear womens clothes, just glad i am not alone.Big Grin

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-08-2008 08:57 PM

well, you are not alone. I think there is quite a large number of straight guys who like to wear womens cloth. Glad your wife supports you :-)

RE: What else do you wear? - alan - 07-09-2008 03:34 AM

NylonMichelle Wrote:well, you are not alone. I think there is quite a large number of straight guys who like to wear womens cloth. Glad your wife supports you :-)

i am glad i am not alone. i know for a male, this is currently not normal. when i was a younger teen i wanted to take my life cause i thought i was the only one who had this fetish. it took my wife a few years to get used to me wearing pantyhose all the time in the cool & cold weather. she doesnt know i wear the bra, slip, make-up when i am home alone. she doesnt like a dress, so we compromised, I just wear a long tee shirt or flannel night shirt. she is now letting me wear womens fuzzy booties. dont take this wrong, but it feels so weird talking to a woman about this.

by any chance, can you tell me how do i post a picture under my username? Cool

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-09-2008 04:24 AM

yes, have a look in your "user CP" you can ad an Avantar there, which is your pic :-)

RE: What else do you wear? - ph_encase - 07-09-2008 07:13 AM

I'm a straight guy who likes to wear Michelle

RE: What else do you wear? - phhound - 07-13-2008 02:44 AM

No, you're not alone. My wife took these last weekend.

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-13-2008 06:22 AM

nice, very sexy :-)