Extremely Pantyhose
What else do you wear? - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TV TS CD (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What else do you wear? (/thread-798.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What else do you wear? - alan - 07-15-2008 05:22 AM

phhound Wrote:No, you're not alone. My wife took these last weekend.

dont want you to take this the wrong way since i am straight, but you look very nice in that outfit & have very nice legs, they look good in pantyhose.

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-15-2008 06:38 AM

alan, I like your comment! This is real tolerance and this is what I love about our community!

RE: What else do you wear? - TRELOXELO - 07-15-2008 06:58 AM

When i was younger i used to wear spandex but now only hose!!

RE: What else do you wear? - phhound - 07-15-2008 09:45 AM

Alan, Thank you for your comment. Trust me, I would never take it the wrong way. I agree Michelle, Nice to have a place to express ourselves.SmileSmileSmile

RE: What else do you wear? - jaminylon - 07-16-2008 01:35 AM

I am a CD. I love wearing pantyhose always with high heels, short skirt or dress. Full makeup. I sometimes wear stockings or thigh highs over my pantyhose. I often wear two pair of pantyhose, and sometimes silky pantyhose under fishnet pantyhose.

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-16-2008 05:00 AM

thanks and welcome on board! Very sexy Pics by the way!

Kisses,

Michelle

RE: What else do you wear? - MrNylon - 07-16-2008 05:46 AM

I like to wear pantyhose, tights, leotards, bodystockings and one-piece ladies swimsuits. I'm not a CD but I do like to dress in the aforementioned clothes when playing solo or with someone else.

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-16-2008 07:58 AM

Lovley combination :-)

MrNylon Wrote:I like to wear pantyhose, tights, leotards, bodystockings and one-piece ladies swimsuits. I'm not a CD but I do like to dress in the aforementioned clothes when playing solo or with someone else.

RE: What else do you wear? - nylonlegsinheels - 07-16-2008 08:35 AM

I wear pantyhose with heels ALWAYS!!! Also wear skirts and sexy panties. Wish i could find someone to fully transform me into a gurl.

RE: What else do you wear? - alan - 07-17-2008 05:24 AM

Just want to say you all look nice in what i see you wearing. I am looking forward to when i loose my weight so maybe i will look better in a smaller dress. being 50 pounds overweight does not look good on myself when i put on clothes.