Extremely Pantyhose
What else do you wear? - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TV TS CD (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What else do you wear? (/thread-798.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What else do you wear? - InspiredFetish - 07-19-2008 08:54 AM

Well i love to wear anything that is tight, I try and wear the tightest corset with my zentai and pantyhose. I also love tights, pantyhose and stockings of ever colour best of the all the are the ones that a sexy shine to them.

I hope you like the pic of me?

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 07-19-2008 08:50 PM

very sexy :-)

RE: What else do you wear? - InspiredFetish - 07-20-2008 10:43 AM

NylonMichelle Wrote:very sexy :-)

I am glad you approve Smile

RE: What else do you wear? - colleentg - 07-24-2008 03:59 PM

As an advanced transgendered person, I wear nothing but female attire. Pantyhose everyday over tight panties, a regular non-padded bra, shorts or skirt and a nice top with either casual or high heels, that's my everyday choice.

RE: What else do you wear? - pantyhose15 - 07-25-2008 02:16 PM

I always wear pantyhose. And I wear zentai, bodystocking, shape up bodysuit, etc. Sometimes I wear niqab for outdoor cover my face under pantyhose.

RE: What else do you wear? - Looksgreatinhose - 08-26-2008 05:46 AM

I just got a couple skirts and have a bra that I just starting wearing, a pink one at that. I'll post some pics on here or just goto yourpantyhose.com and search looksgreatinhose2

RE: What else do you wear? - Dr_Evil - 08-27-2008 06:37 PM

sometimes i put a welly on my head.

RE: What else do you wear? - NylonMichelle - 08-28-2008 02:03 AM

wow, whats that? Doesnt look comfortable...

RE: What else do you wear? - Looksgreatinhose - 09-26-2008 02:20 AM

I now have about 5 different skirts and a blue print dress that I wear, I also have about 3 bras one a black and pink one and a black one. I also have a couple pairs of thongs, and regular panties and a black slip that I wear. I am still looking for a pair of boots or heels but I can't wear heels because I have a bad foot

RE: What else do you wear? - pantyhoseandbras - 10-19-2008 07:01 AM

Pantyhose are my obvious favorite, but I love to wear all womens clothes. Bras, tights, dresses, skirts, slips, anything made for a woman i want to wear. I just love being able to wear women's clothes, but I would be happy just wearing pantyhose and a bra all day everyday.