Extremely Pantyhose
Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose (/thread-8268.html)

Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose - SheerEx - 11-08-2011 09:42 PM

Ashley and Nicole in Suntan Peavey Pantyhose

more on http://www.sheerexposures.com

RE: Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose - SidJustice1 - 11-09-2011 01:45 AM

Peaveys are starting to become my new favorite looking pantyhose.

RE: Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose - SheerEx - 11-09-2011 02:02 AM

(11-09-2011 01:45 AM)SidJustice1 Wrote:  Peaveys are starting to become my new favorite looking pantyhose.

I do wish they were softer but they photograph so well and they look good on these girls when they are around their ankles...lol

RE: Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 11-09-2011 12:28 PM

I know the first time I touched the Peaveys I was really disappointed in the rough texture of them. They do look great on womens' legs, so I guess that's a small price to pay. Great picture by the way. Love those black heels too.

RE: Ashley and Nicole playing with their toys in Peavey Pantyhose - SheerEx - 11-09-2011 09:33 PM

(11-09-2011 12:28 PM)NylonLuvr Wrote:  I know the first time I touched the Peaveys I was really disappointed in the rough texture of them. They do look great on womens' legs, so I guess that's a small price to pay. Great picture by the way. Love those black heels too.

Thanks - the premiss of this is the girls want to get a new job and stop working at Hooters. They decided to model and get a little excited and play with their toys in the finish...that was the video we shot with this...

I agree - you want to just grab Hooter's Girls for those sexy legs but they need to at least switch to the tights which are much smoother...