Which Brand of Pantyhose
04-29-2008, 06:11 AM
RE: Which Brand of Pantyhose
no brand preferred here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2008, 07:13 AM
I prefer wolford seamless! favorite choice, then my second fav is hanes silk reflections reinforced toe!
09-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Michelle!

A few months ago I bought my firsts Wolford's and I love it, my favorite mexican brand it's "Cannon Active" here's the link: http://www.cannonmills.com.mx . I'll also had a Tamara's ph and they sucks!, finally I'm intrested to get some "fly 'n care" Kunert's (those wore from Lufthansa's crew) but there's no way to get in MX Sad
07-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Wolford neon 40 and neon fatal in the colors gobi and coca
08-14-2010, 02:43 AM
First off, this is technically my 3rd post since I joined. Hello everyone and hello Michelle. I'm shaggy from the ayus-zentai forums too. Smile Great to have familiar company.

I would say I don't have any single favorite brand, but I have a few.

I'll be specific and name the brand and style.

Falke Diamond 10
Gerbe Sun Satin 15
Calvin Klein Seamless (discontinued like most bargain priced seamless)
Capezio 1815 super soft dance tights
Capezio Ultra Shimmery Tight 1808 --these are unbelievable tights. You can't beat the price, they are extremely strong and durable and they feel AWESOME. Maybe I was just lucky, but my cats got ahold of them under my closet door and gradually pulled them out with their claws. Surprisingly you can't tell the cats were anywhere near them after I put them on. The pulled strands of nylon yarn which were initially visible when I found them worked their way back in place and you can't see any damage was ever done. I get mine from discountdance.com I'll be getting more soon
08-14-2010, 04:14 AM
Hi Shaggy, nice to see you here too. Nice choice :-)

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Philippe Matignon very nice fabric. However, it is no longer available in the US (except eabay)
09-13-2010, 07:18 PM
At the moment i prefer Just My Size tights in gray. I like to wear noticed colors like white, gray, black, or navy.
10-14-2010, 12:59 PM
I can tell you the wife prefers the tan, beige, coffee, neutral colored pantyhose. She also likes the sheer to waist and will not wear pantyhose with cotton gusset. Must be sheer nylon in the crotch area. Will wear panthyose with reinforced toes or sheer toe. 10-20 denier. Starting to like seamless more and more, although pricey and no pantyhose seem to last more than 3-4 wears before running.

As far as brands, she likes: pretty polly, wolford, glamour, gerbe, gabriella, dusen, consay, aristoc, pierre mantoux.

Sometimes she will wear a cheap $3 pair knowing it will last only one day/night especially with my crazy fetish...
10-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Has anyone tried the Japanese maker Gunze at all?? Wore some Gunze Sabrina recently - very soft yet feel strong / long lasting ( I hope, I've only got one pair!!).

http://www.gunze.co.jp/stocking/sabrina/index.html

Would be interested how they compare to others here.