Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fun in the shoe store
06-30-2008, 01:16 AM
fun in the shoe store
It was late one night , almost closing time at most shoe stores on the strip....you were needing it, but just weren't sure how to get it,,,,so you found this small shoe store off by itself and it was closing time,,,,you saw me closing the blinds on the windows and you walked in dressed so fine....I immediately came over to you looked you over and said we were closing, but I would stay open if you needed me to.....you said you would like to try on some heels and that would be nice....so I locked the front door and pulled down the shades and set off to help you. You sat down on the edge of a chair and showcased your legs which were gorgeous and in my favorite color of tan stockings....you kept your legs together on purpose so i couldn't see your panties,,,but you had the look of pure lust in your eyes....I brought your shoes over and I knelt down and eased off your high heels and the nice smell of your feet hit me and you wiggled your toes to the fresh air...I slipped on each pair of heels and you would stand up and model them in the mirror...and come sit back down and you would ask what I thought.....you could see the bulge in my pants and that made you tease me even more....you would accidently brush your heels against my cock once in a while and after a while you would open your legs just a little to show me your white panties....just a glimpse....we did many shoes and you asked if there was a place you could go to model privately for yourself and I said sure....there was this small room in the back with a mirror and two curtain doors......you got up and took some shoes and looked back at me over your shoulder as you walked away knowing I was dying seeing you look so hot.......You moved the curtain and went inside and I knew I had to have you and I knew you wanted it ,,but didn't know how to ask,,,so I decided to take my chances.....I moved up to the curtain and listened closely as I heard heels moving around and I heard the whish of stockings being pulled down somewhat and then I heard moaning softly.....I peeked into the curtain and saw you sitting sideways on a chair and looking at times into the mirror to your left....I was behind you over your right shoulder unseen....you had pulled up your skirt and pulled down your tan pantyhose and panties to your knees and you had unbuttoned your blouse and had it pulled down to your waist and your bra was on the table beside you .....you were fingering yourself and talked softly to yourself....I waited and watched until you were so hot and into it before i stepped up behind you and kissed your neck softly....you jumped up and turned around and I grabbed you and pushed you back on the table and pulled up your legs.....your mouth opened as you didn't know whether to scream or what....I pulled your mouth to mine and kissed you deeply....I quickly stepped in between your legs and pulled the backs of your legs over my shoulders and your pantyhose and panties were now around your ankles with your heels still on....I looked down at your swollen ripeness and it was so wet...I took one hard and pulled out my super hard cock and started to rub it up and down your pussy opening banging it against your clit.....I asked you if you wanted it and you gasped and said no almost out of breath,,,,I slide my cock head just a little inside you and asked again...do you want it....and you didn't answer,,,so i pushed in a little deeper and you looked up and me and said yes....I need it badly,,,so I began to fuck you slowly pushing my cock in and out all the way and rubbing against your clit as I stroked you,,,picking up the pace now pumping you hard and fast.....your dropped your legs now around my waist and pulled me close with them....I fucked you so hard and fast now ready to cum soon.....I rubbed your clit with my fingers as I knew I could not hold back any longer and your screamed out you were cumming and I started to cum also....we banged each other hard and then lay tired and so satisifed.....I lay on top of you with my cock still inside you and after a while you pushed me back onto the chair and my wet cock glistening in the light....you knelt down and sucked me and cleaned up my wet cock.....you then got up and smiled and said you needed to get home soon.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2008, 07:47 AM
RE: fun in the shoe store
nice story
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2008, 11:38 PM
RE: fun in the shoe store
mynamesace Wrote:nice story

thanks !