Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Life changing experience w/my aunt Sue...
09-03-2021, 06:24 AM
Pantyhose and one shoe experience with Mom.
Growing up in the 70s I had a thing about my Mom or one of her friends wearing skirts and pantyhose. Also I would get excited if one of them would take off one shoe.
Many nights I would think about it but could not really understand my feelings. I would have a fantasy about Mom or one of her friends giving me a piggyback wearng a short skirt, pantyhose and a shoe on the right foot only.
I also started to have a thing that one of them would lift their shoeless leg out behind them and let me ride the shoeless pantyhosed leg.
This fetish has stayed with me all of my life, but the best experience I had was with Mom and my Aunt Jill.
I was in my early 20s and Mom was early 40s, Mom and my Aunt Jill were having a few drinks in the kitchen and as I was still living at home they asked me to join them.
They were both wearing pantyhose, short tarten skirts and high heel loafers that were in fashion at the time.
After a few drinks the conversation turned to sex, Jill asked me about my love life and what turned me on.
I thought this is to good to turn down, so having lost my inhibitions I decided to confess all about my one shoe and pantyhose fetish.
They both looked a little confused but said that it was ok and not to worry, if I enjoyed it do not be ashamed.
They then both took off their left shoe and said we will spend the rest of the day with one shoe on, they both gave me their shoe to hide which I did in my bedroom. Jill said no problem you can keep it then Mom said the same. She said that she had loads of pairs of of shoes so one missing is ok. Then she surprised me by saying that she was sure she would be missing a few more in the future. Wow, this was heaven and my excitement was growing
.Jill then said ok lets try the piggyback thing you told us about. Jill stood up and let me straddle her back, she haf lifted her skirt so I was climbing on her back partly rubbing her pantyhosed ass. She then walked around the house with her left shoe off with me rubbing against her pantyhose and enjoying her one shoe walk. It was amazing and I must have ridden her back for at least 5 minutes. We got back to the kitchen and she said I could feel you enjoyed that. We can do it again if you like and I enjoyed it too.
It was Moms turn, she said I will lift you with my leg, she stood against the kitchen wall and lifted her left shoeless leg up behind her and said sit astride it as I lift it up, which I did and the feeling was the most erotic feeling ever. Then Jill had an idea, she said to Mom put your foot on the kitchen stool and then let him ride your leg so you can take the weight and lift him properly. We did it and Mom could lift me off the floor with her leg.
Jill joined in and they both managed to lift me in the air with their pantyhosed shoeless leg.
What an experience, still can't believe it happened.
Aunt Jill now in her 70s still looks hot, so last time I saw her I asked if we could do it again. She answered the door wearing black pantyhose and one court shoe, so she was expecting it and it was still erotic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pantyhose and one shoe experience with Mom. - oneshoe - 09-03-2021 06:24 AM