Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sometimes For Other Reasons
03-08-2017, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 12:22 PM by alwaysinnylon.)
RE: Sometimes For Other Reasons
The one of the ladies dildo in my pantyhose. These were taken last, as after the pictures, she put the nylon covered dildo to great use on my lap, and I got so hard, I put my cock to good use also. Did a double penetration. Nylon covered dildo in her pussy, and my cock in her ass, and she rode like a wild woman. She came before me, and then I came, and that didn't deter her, as she continued to ride until she had a second orgasm. That was awesome. My only intention was to take pics of my stocking legs, and the head of my cock, and my cock in my panties. It was her idea to put her dildo under my pantyhose. I think she had this all planned out, and I didn't know, but I like surprises, especially sexual ones. To think. I had to start wearing only nylon since I was 24, due to a cotton allergy, and over the years, it became a sexual kink. Most would complain of having an allergy, and at first I was uncomfortable with the wearing of nylon meant for women, but had no choice. "NOW" ! It's a medical necessity, because of my cotton allergy, but when I first had to start wearing them, I would make sure it wasn't known by anyone but me and the doctor, as I didn't want to be labeled gay, as I'm as far from gay as a man can get, but I never dreamed it would become a sexual powerhouse for me, and other woman, who I've found out, in past years, many are turned on by a man wearing nylon lingerie for pleasure, because of what I have to wear for health. If I have to have an allergy, I'm glad it was one that required total nylon against my skin. In the beginning there wasn't any way anywhere to get total nylon clothing for a man (1975), so my doctor was the one to say, "You must wear women's clothing under your clothes, or live with an itchy red rash there's no relief for". Now tee shirts, and even pants I can get made with nylon, but so many years of wearing women's lingerie before the rest was available, has made me now uncomfortable wearing anything else, including pantyhose, stay up nylons, and garter nylons (which was my only choice back then, beside pantyhose). I found that a nylon garter, with garter stockings, and nylon panties, was much more convenient for trips to the bathroom. My entire working career, only some women knew what was under my clothes. The only down side to that, was if something I was thinking, or seeing, gave me an erection, the panties held my cock straight out, and it was very visible looking at my pants. The women in the place where I worked, would have one of three reactions when they saw the bulge straight out. They would either make like they didn't see it, or look offended, or smiled. Personally, I like it when they smiled. I don't have some monster cock, but it's bigger than average. Male cocks average 6 to 6 1/2 inches erect. Mine is 7 inches when flaccid, and closer to 9 1/2 to 10 inches erect, which is why at work, erections were very hard to hide, and nylon panties didn't let my cock point downward, but rather held it right in place straight out. Most men would say great, but when you work in an environment that's 60 to 70 % women, it can be embarrassing, and with my libido as strong as it is, it didn't take more than a seconds thought of being with a woman I was with in the past, be it minutes, days, weeks, etc., and I would be hard in seconds, and I had to walk around supervising all the women in the office. I'm sure my panties/pants tents, were the subject of many women's room conversations, good or bad. The majority of the women I've been with, were from the office, although I wouldn't be with anyone in my own department. Not a good idea, but women talk, so I have been with many women who also work in the same building, from other departments. I never tried to be what I became, but I didn't resist it either, and got/get to experience many levels of women's desires, and kinks, and fetishes, and anyone who says that most women are not sexually driven, do not know much about women. Yes, I was the one who had to wear all nylon since the mid 70's for medical reasons, but every type if kink and fetish that was brought about by my lingerie wearing necessity, was initiated by women. I would rather spend a day, week, month, etc., with a woman, before doing the guys out thing. When you see them, they are just a bunch of beer drinking guys, and unless it's a girlfriend, they are having a cock swinging pissing contest. Fuck that !!!!! I would rather be around women any day !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes For Other Reasons - alwaysinnylon - 03-08-2017 11:25 AM