Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Her desire to do an adult photo shoot
03-20-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Her desire to do an adult photo shoot
[quote='KatKat' pid='39526' dateline='1521460980']
I think that if you make such photos then they should be beautiful
[/quote]
I do agree, but she and I are new to this, as I'm just learning about adult photo shooting, and she is just learning for the 1st time about adult posing. We are both in a learning curve, and was hoping that someone with more experience would be willing to give advise, as we are taking our queue's from adult photos. I have all the lighting gear, and muslin stand, and a great Olympus digital, with all the accessories. I would hope that people would rather give advise or hints, rather than negative comments like yours. The beginning is the beginning, and everyone has to start somewhere. This was all initiated by her, as she is very open sexually, while still being loyal. I'm not her boyfriend, but life long friends since toddlers, and she trusts no one to do these types of shoots but me, so I have to learn along with her. I own a very small self employed company, that does photo shoots (usually weddings and things of that sort), and I also book bands. It's an LLC Enterprise, and she was made to sign all legal documents required by state and federal laws, and as also required, keep custodial files. My company does everything on the up and up, and by all applicable laws for ID, and hold harmless agreements, and all contracts, and also copyrighting her name and images. If your comment was less than negatively put, and offered some advise, I might say Thanx, but as it is, I say, NO Thanx.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Her desire to do an adult photo shoot - alwaysinnylon - 03-20-2018 09:41 AM