Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Pantyhose or Stockings for Footjobs
01-03-2009, 06:54 AM
Best Pantyhose or Stockings for Footjobs
Hello everyone. I am brand new to this and so far I love it.

I have a problem that has been bothering me for sometime and I was wondering if someone out there can help.

I have an intense foot fetish and especially feet in nylons. Like a lot of guys with a foot fetish, I would love to get a nice, soft, warm footjob. But everytime I've tried it, it felt like sand paper and it hurt. I've had to stop the footjob in progress because it wasn't turning on anymore.

I've seen many videos of guys getting pantyhose footjobs and they seem to enjoy it. Can anyone out there recommend a pair of pantyhose and stockings (both) that are silky soft and wouldn't hurt.

I don't want to use lube, just all natural. Lube would take away the feel of the nylons.

I prefer suntan, tan, or other fleshtone colors over black, so please keep that in my when you recommend because not every brand has those colors. But, I will take any color, so if the brand/style you recommend only comes in black or white, I will take it.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best Pantyhose or Stockings for Footjobs - nylonandheelslover - 01-03-2009 06:54 AM