Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sister At Christmas
04-04-2022, 08:24 AM
RE: My Sister At Christmas
I’m pleased to report that after my Christmas gift of pantyhose my lovely sister seems to be buying and wearing them on her own, either because she likes them or because she suspects I love seeing her in them. She came to stay with me this weekend for a much delayed Valentines visit (winter weather had had other ideas) and when she arrived Saturday morning I was thrilled to see her (and vice versa, she literally leaped into my arms on arrival) but was a bit disappointed that she was in leggings and not tights or pantyhose. But I was thrilled come afternoon when she said she wanted to change before dinner and showed me a straight black suit skirt that with a walking slit in the back looked quite short, a soft black sweater and held up a new cardboard sleeve of HUE “Tulle Dot” sheer black pantyhose and she actually said “I thought these polka dot pantyhose were cute for Valentines so after the snowstorm prevented my trip I’ve been saving them for this visit”. Ugh...just hearing her say the word “pantyhose” is so wonderful. On my end I decided to surprise her with much delayed Valentines flowers and an incredibly giant sized $12 red mylar heart shaped balloon that said I Love You and another giant mylar balloon that looked like a butterfly, which I presented when she came out of the bathroom upon changing into her outfit and which brought a warm hug and quick kiss that resulted in my own lips suddenly tasting pleasantly like strawberries . As wonderful as it is to hug and kiss my lovely sister I couldn’t wait to let go so I could see her outfit again, having only caught a glimpse of her hosiery. And when she sat down on the couch I found the very sheer black polka dot pantyhose paired with the short black skirt actually made my teeth numb. Yes, she’s my sister...but wow....aside from an airport terminal it’s so rare to even see a beautiful slender woman in pantyhose. She put on her coat and some black walking flats, grabbed her big mylar balloons and we walked to and then through the park. I stole every glance at her legs I could as we enjoyed our stroll, but when we arrived at the restaurant and had to wait on a bench outside to be seated I really lucked out. When she crossed her legs her skirt became just short enough that it revealed nearly half of her thighs and just the edge of the darker control top panty part of her hose until she very quickly self consciously pulled it back down, and I tried hard not to be too obvious about admiring her pantyhose. But luckily for me as we sat there waiting she eventually decided she wanted to watch her balloons fly away. She carefully recrossed her pantyhose clad legs the other direction then very slowly let the ribbon of her giant red heart balloon slip through her fingers. Her giant heart balloon drifted very slowly upwards in the slight breeze, spinning as it rose above the street and up into the sky, bringing some gasps and “Oh nos!” from some of the other patrons waiting outside who thought she’d accidentally lost her gift. And as her eyes stayed intently focused on watching her balloon drift away I was able to admire every detail of her sheer black HUE pantyhose in the afternoon sunlight, they seemed similar to the Hanes pantyhose she’d worn at Christmas with only a few minute flaws and a very nice shimmer in the sunlight, and the little polka dots knit into these pantyhose were adorable. After a minute or so she decided to set her butterfly balloon free as well and it too rose into the blue afternoon sky. Since they were so huge and shiny and reflected the sun it took several minutes of her gazing after her balloons until they were finally lost from sight forever which allowed me plenty of unnoticed pantyhose admiration time! ($24 very well spent) Shortly after her balloons were finally gone our buzzer lit up and vibrated and called us into dinner. Dinner was great, since we were walking home vs. driving we had a bit too much wine which led to giggles and post dinner couch cuddling during a movie, followed by my sister borrowing one of my flannel shirts to sleep in, to my great surprise leaving her pantyhose on (!?!), though sadly she threw them away this morning due to a big run she got when pulling them down too quickly when she used the bathroom after breakfast. But after she emerged from showering I was treated to yet another pantyhose sighting...she was wearing some very cheap, grocery store quality “No Nonsense” tan sheers (I saw the wrapper) along with a just below the knee length skirt....not the world’s nicest pantyhose, but still hose! It was hard to say goodbye for both of us today...I hope to be able to drive and see her next weekend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Sister At Christmas - Hanes - 01-16-2022, 07:00 AM
RE: My Sister At Christmas - glinkatop - 03-11-2022, 07:04 AM
RE: My Sister At Christmas - Hanes - 04-04-2022 08:24 AM