Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose/Tights encasement: A small study...
03-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Pantyhose/Tights encasement: A small study...
I love to wear tights. I love to be comepletely encased in layers of tights, head to toe. Its a huge turn on for me. While sitting here covered in black tights, I had a thought. What is it about being covered in multi-layers that we enjoy it so much. Wouldn't one layer suffice in giving us that "nylon coated feeling"? Why is it that some of feel the need to wear 2, 3, 4 layers and sometimes more?

For me, not only do I love the looking of total opaque tights, but I love that look all over and of course the feeling is a plus also. Also, using tights as body covering and head covering is also a big turn on for me. A catsuit, or zentai, would do just as well, but I prefer to use tights when I can. The same thing goes for long overknee opaque socks. I enjoy wearing them over my head as hoods, and usually 2 at a time (with tights encasement) and sometimes more. A normal hood would do the same trick, but for some reason I'll choose the sock instead of the hood. After some thinking, I have yet to be able to come to a solid conclusion as to why I prefer using tights/socks instead of a catsuit/zentai. (even though I do like to wear my zentai, and then layer tights over it, with an additional layer of a sock hood, and long socks on legs)The only reasons I can come up with is tights are seemingly more versatile in that you can use them to cover the "3 areas" legs, body and arms, and head. And as for long socks as hoods, I dont know..but I do know I definitely enjoy it.

Now would anyone else care to give their insight to why they like to do what they do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pantyhose/Tights encasement: A small study... - Tightslover - 03-12-2008 09:29 PM