Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mother In-law
02-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Mother In-law
Hi, My mother inlaw is in town this weekend. she is in her early 60s and looks good for her age. She always wheres pantyhose under anything she wheres. last night before i went to bed i went into the bathroom to get ready. As I am brushing my teeth I can see a pair of tan pantyhose hanging over the edge of the bath tub. I knew they were not my wives and realized they were my mother inlaws. I picked them up, they were so silky and smooth, and thought. I decided to o put them on. /the feeling was over whelming. it must have been the fact that the pantyhose belonged to another woman besides my wife. The feeling felt so good that i started to jack off in them. I was carefull not to get any of my load on them, didn't need her to find out. After I finished i put them back where I found them and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and went to the bath room only to find the pantyhose missing. I began to wonder if she had notcied they have been touched. I went downstairs only to find my mother inlaw wearing the very pantyhose i jacked off in last night. I wonder if the pantyhose are going to be there tonight.

Do you guys think that what I did was worng? or have any of you guys have similar stories?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mother In-law - powhun - 02-27-2011 01:20 AM
RE: Mother In-law - DrEvilhose - 03-12-2011, 09:51 AM
RE: Mother In-law - Showbiz50 - 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Mother In-law - legluvr - 06-07-2011, 07:36 AM
RE: Mother In-law - Showbiz50 - 06-07-2011, 10:54 PM