Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did your encasement fetish start?
12-20-2011, 10:32 AM
RE: How did your encasement fetish start?
I began crossdressing in my early teens. Right off I had a particular attraction to pantyhose. They would become a staple to my crossdressing. As my fetishes developed and matured, I would go from more traditional crossdressing to more of a focus on nylon/spandex/lycra clothing and lingerie. Again, pantyhose would be at the forefront for me with these activities. It was from a growing lust for pantyhose that I would develop a fetish for encasement.

As with many here, my pantyhose/crossdressing started with my mother’s things. Being the only child to a single mother who worked most evenings, I had plenty of time to discover and develop my fetishes. Because of the decade at the time and her job, my mother had a huge collection of pantyhose. I found it easy to sneak a few and even keep some without her noticing.

Wanting to emulate the body stockings I saw in catalogs, such a Frederick’s, I thought of taking a pair of pantyhose and cutting the cotton gusset from the and the tip of the feet portions and wearing it as a top. It was a bit of a struggle at first to get it on, but once I did it was like magic. The sensation was like nothing I had experienced. This would soon be my main fetish attire when dressing. I would add a wide belt around my waist where the two waistbands joined, cinch it snuggly, then add high heels or boots.

The look and feel transformed me. Suddenly I felt more erotic and lustful. I felt more perverse and exciting. I found myself doing things I would have shunned in the past, such as playing with my mother’s previously worn pantyhose and lingerie. I would sniff and lick them and even wear them over my head and face. It was from these activities that I came up with the idea to make a hood from one of the legs of her pantyhose. From this, my encasement fetish was born.

Full pantyhose encasement has become my main form of fetish dress. I will still add elements of crossdressing at times, such as lingerie and spandex/lycra clothing, as well as always including high heels and boots. But simple crossdressing no longer has the same appeal as pantyhose encasement. The excitement of encasement is still as strong as ever.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did your encasement fetish start? - LarsAlderidge - 12-20-2011 10:32 AM