Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
English MILF In Garden Wearing Pantyhose Flashing Her Tits
10-05-2011, 01:59 AM
English MILF In Garden Wearing Pantyhose Flashing Her Tits
hi guys

today at http://www.pantyhoseinpublic.com its lucy zara - backyard flasher in pantyhose!

I was outside gardening on a pleasant warm day. I was wearing a tight dress that hugged by curves with white pantyhose and heels. I was sort of daydreaming as I was weeding one of my gardens. I had stopped and was just looking around when a flash of light caught my eye. It had come from the next door neighbour’s upstairs window. I looked closer but didn’t see anything. The sun was shining into the window and I could plainly see a closet door. I didn’t think anything of up but a few minutes later I just glanced up there and saw our neighbour’s 18 year old son looking at me. He quickly disappeared. I chuckled to myself and kept working. But I kept thinking that he was watching me. I was able to look up at the window without him knowing it because my sunglasses are mirrored and if I looked through that he couldn’t see that I was looking at him. I realized that the flash I saw must have been the sun reflecting off the binoculars he was using to spy on me. I then also realized that I had been bending over facing him and he was probably zooming in at my 38ee boobs. I chuckled to myself again.

I wasn’t mad because I know how horny young guys are and he was probably getting a cheap thrill from drooling over my cleavage and my sexy pantyhose. The more I thought about it the more I imagined him stroking his dick while watching me. It gave me a little tingle thinking about him playing with himself because of my boobs and pantyhose pussy. All sorts of thoughts were running through my head. I was really enjoying the attention I was getting. Tim, my husband, had been neglecting me for business reasons and this sudden attention from this young guy was getting to be very enjoyable. I looked up again and he was gone. I kept looking up and didn’t see him. I was really disappointed. He probably finished and was done.

About ten minutes alter I looked up and he was back. An electric shock of excitement surged through me. I didn’t want him to go away again, so I decided to give him a little more of a show. I was on my knees and I sat back on my butt and removed my glasses. I wiped my forehead with the back of may hand and arched my back and got my huge boobs out. I was stretching my arms above my head then then began to rub my hands over my chest just above my boobs. I started to scratch myself between my boobs as if I had an itch. I then looked around to see if anyone was looking and quickly unsnapped the back of my dress and slipped it down and began to scratch myself. I then started to rub my boobs and tweak my nipples. After a few minutes I put my top back on and peeked up. He was gone. I didn’t see him the rest of the day, but it gave me plenty of ideas about how I could give young Eric a show. I knew I could sun bathe and be able to tease him in my pantyhose. Unfortunately our back yard is not private enough for me to be topless. In fact, I was taking a big risk just having my boobs exposed for the few minutes I did. I couldn’t believe how excited I had been knowing Eric was glaring at me….but there was more to come….

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
English MILF In Garden Wearing Pantyhose Flashing Her Tits - officegirl - 10-05-2011 01:59 AM