Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for pantyhose talk or text
01-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Looking for pantyhose talk or text
Hey guys and ladies looking for someone to talk to ongoing about our pantyhose experiences and stories involving pantyhose. I am male and looking for make or female to talk to. Please don't hide it from your spouse. Any age or race welcome message me your number and lets start chating. Look forward to talking pantyhose with a fellow lover or pantyhose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Looking for pantyhose talk or text
(01-14-2013 11:03 AM)Glossypantyhose Wrote:  Hey guys and ladies looking for someone to talk to ongoing about our pantyhose experiences and stories involving pantyhose. I am male and looking for make or female to talk to. Please don't hide it from your spouse. Any age or race welcome message me your number and lets start chating. Look forward to talking pantyhose with a fellow lover or pantyhose.

hello, would love to chat. I do mostly stries and rp stuff with others i talk to, fantasy about hypnotic nylon slaves and the like but I recently have urges/desires to at least talk/chat about stroking and or sucking a hosed man. This is a recent feeling I have gotten, something i can't shake despite being married. I am not looking to cheat or anything and she knows of my hose passion/fetish. Some candid chat about hose and love for them would be most welcome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply