Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you like to see in my movies?
11-18-2008, 02:20 AM
RE: What would you like to see in my movies?
Hi Michelle,

I have the following idea:

You become a female boss of an office lady (say, your female friend - Tanya). Certainly, you're both masked girls. One day, you two are arguing somethings. Your employee gets penalty to put off the pantyhose mask in front of you. She begs you not to expose her real face. But you insist to put the mask off from her face. And you say,'I'm your mistress. You have no right to cover your face without my approval!' She's very sad to be forced to put the mask off and lick your pantyhosed pussy. But finally, she's treating to have a chance to try to put off your mask. haha....however, you've covered by a basic mask (say, your greenish latex masked clothes) inside the pantyhosed mask. She's failure!!
She needs to pay more penalty.....what do you want to give her extra penalty? e.g. keep licking your pussy or tasting your piss?

you make the choice, please.

Is it a good story for your new topic?

Natalie ;0
email: kowloonboy@gmail.com

NylonMichelle Wrote:Hi,

until now I usually did what in my movies what was on my mind, but I am courious to learn what you would like to see?

If I like your idea, I might make a clip out of it!

So please post your fantasies and share them with me.

If I use your idea for one of my clips, you will get the clip for free?

Looking forward hearing your most dirty nylon fantasies :-)

XXX

Michelle

natalie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in my movies? - natalie_zentai - 11-18-2008 02:20 AM