Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you like to see in my movies?
01-26-2009, 11:40 PM
RE: What would you like to see in my movies?
This is my idea. You and Tanja start naked, except with your nylon masks on, then you get on of those strap ons the have the the fake cum in inside, put that on then slowly you and tanja start to encase your legs, except youyou have pantyhose that have "thrid legs" sewn on so that you could encase this dildo inside that leg and Tanjas allows you to penetrate her. encase your legs in 10 pairs of these hose. Then begin encasing you arms but encase then by cutting one of the legs off and midway, so that your arm goes in the full leg and your neck goes in the one cut half way up. allow for 10 layers to go on your top half, and then pull the waists of your lower pantyhose below your butt and your upper layers above your breasts.Start with the legs, pulling the waist as high as it could possibly go, the taking one of the upper layer and pulling it as low as it could go until you finish the encasement proccess, every single square inch encased in multiple layers of fine pantyhose encasement , but your beautiful face under a single layer of thin nylon,Tanja following suit of course. then have tanja suck on your massive nylon member while putting it in her nylon multilayer nyon cavity. All of this on a massive pile of pantyhose on your satin sheets. Use the legs that you cut off your upper layers for the sleeves for the pantyhose penis and pantyhose hose pussy! I'm getting so horny just thinking about it!

Pantyhose kisses and Layers
MLPHE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in my movies? - mlphe - 01-26-2009 11:40 PM