Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Tale of Pure Animal Lust.
03-04-2016, 12:00 PM
A Tale of Pure Animal Lust.
A Tale of Pure Animal Lust!

For me, there was only one woman, who ever provoked, the most intense feelings of pure animal lust, and that was from the first sight of the backs of her legs only!

Those calf muscles will be forever imprinted on my memory; this despite the fact that I am now a happily married man, with a wife who, in my opinion has legs to die for! (my wife is not happy for me to share my adulation of her pins, with other men, else I would be writing a different story altogether!)

Those Calves that I am talking about, I first saw, one Sunday afternoon back in 1993, belonged to a woman by the name of Denise.

Denise was the mother of a guy named Tony, who at the time, was the boyfriend, of Elaine,the daughter of my now ex-partner, Mary.

Looking back, as my relationship with Mary was in its death throes at the time, the idea of going anywhere with her, was not that appealing, to put it politely!

However, my quarrel with Mary, had nothing whatsoever to do with Elaine, who I got on quite well with, so when I was asked by Elaine to join Mary, in visiting Tony’s parents, on a weekend, where for what seemed to be the first time in history, all the rotas were filled at work (I worked as a Carer in an Old People’s Residential Home), so I could not get an extra shift for love nor money, I appeared to have Hobson’s Choice, unless I wished to appear churlish by saying “No!” to both Elaine and her boyfriend!

The reason for this visit was that Tony’s mother, Denise, wanted some Planters and Hanging Baskets for her cottage, so the idea was we would all go over, and Tony’s Dad (I cannot remember his name, but that is not important for this tale!), would drive Elaine,Denise, Tony, Mary and me to some special Garden Place where you could get lovely flowers for a bargain price! (yawn!, yawn!), not to mention, that it also served as a useful pretext for Tony’s parents to get to know Elaine’s mother and vice-versa!; now Denise’s cottage was actually a small business where she cared for three elderly clients, two ladies and a man (who is important for this tale!); Tony’s father drove a large people carrier (had to if you think about it for their business!, taking clients to Doctors and Hospital appointments etc.), plus their shopping.

Now I can begin the detail of my memorable, mind blowing experience!

We arrived at a picturesque little cottage, that would grace any English Village; we all filed in with me bringing up the rear!

As I entered the cottage, Denise was busy in the kitchen, she made her apologies to everybody, whilst she completed her chores.

As Denise was busy loading the Dishwasher, her attention was otherwise distracted, and everybody else was in front of me, finding a seat in the lounge, so I turned around and stole a quick glance at Denise!

Wowzers!, as she was stooping at the dishwasher, her back was to me; she was wearing a black skirt (with either a black lining or slip!) which came to just above her knees, she was wearing sandy brown, opaque,(15-denier I would guess) pantyhose. Denise had thick stocky legs with enticingly shaped, calves (I am assuming that her tights came from a local supermarket, which is not a snobbish dismissal of supermarket tights, I regularly buy these tights for my wife when we play the adult version of “mummies and daddies!”, (I just did not know what make they were, and most guys on this forum are incredibly more learned in this respect than I will ever be!), and a stocky build, but was most definitely, not fat!

As I said, I think they were about 15 denier, all I do know is that I involuntarily caught my breath, and literally could not look away from Denise’s calves, and yes, as she was bent over, I could easily trace the shape of D’s upper thighs, buttocks and hips through her skirt (no it was not diaphanous, it just fitted her so tightly as she was bending over, I could see her pantyline through the skirt!) [God, I so wanted to slide my hand up her skirt, feeling the inside of her left thigh, all the way up to her pussy and cop a prolonged feel!, but what I wanted to do, and what was going to happen, were two different things!].

This urge, to shove my hand up between the back of her legs, and cop a nice handful of her gusset, was almost overpowering, and my pulse started to hammer away in my chest, as my dick started to stiffen in my pants! (Christ!, within less than 15 seconds of entering Denise’s cottage, I was almost fully aroused and wishing to pounce on top of her!)

I stood there for a good 5-7 seconds, totally, transfixed by this vision in front of me, and quickly looked up above her waist. She was wearing a tight fitting,mustard coloured, v-neck sweater which gave me a jaw-dropping view of the outline of her breasts, which although not huge, stood out very proud (What a great fucking body I thought, God I wanted her, and I only met her seconds ago!, my mouth had suddenly gone very dry!), with her sleeves rolled up, partway up her arm, just below her elbows (I was even getting turned on by her fucking forearms for God’s sake!).

My heart started to race, and thump in my chest, and my eardrums, so loudly that I thought everybody else could hear it! My dick!, well, if you have ever had a strange woman stand a little bit too close to you (and purposefully invade your body space!), as you may know, your dick involuntarily stands rigidly to attention!, and there is not a thing you can do about it, apart from try to hide, or disguise it, but you definitely cannot ignore it!

There was no way that Denise could not have felt my lecherous gaze, slowly working its way up her legs, like some slimy lecherous snake, slowly making its determined way, twisting around her calves, and then equally slowly, inserting its probing head between her tightly closed thighs, causing her to slightly open her thighs as a reflex, following the contours of those shapely limbs, until it emerged next to her gusset, searching feverishly, for some entrance, that would permit it access to her labial folds, using the shape of its slimy head to slowly writhe in to her genital cavity..., but I was quickly snapped out of my smutty fantasy by Mary, loudly calling me to sit down next to her!

I went cold!

Had she seen me, had anybody seen me in fact?

Everybody seemed to be laughing and joking, at Elaine’s attempts to sit on Tony’s lap, whilst Tony was sat on a dining chair, so I appeared to have dodged the bullet on this occasion, but I was going to have to watch myself!

After we were all seated, Denise announced she would make refreshments for us all, before we left for this Garden Place, wherever it was!

This enabled me to size up Denise from the front for the first time, and I was far from disappointed!

About the same height as me (5ft. 6inches), she had short curly silver/gray hair, in a masculine type cut, with small, short silvery wisps of hair functioning as side burns , with a square-set jawline. Her face looked stern on first glance, but she smiled when she spoke to us all, and we each introduced ourselves, which made her face light-up like a crystal chandelier!

The stones in her ear-rings matched her gray-green sparkling eyes, but she was wearing a dark gray coloured eye-shadow with her black eye-liner, and mascara lined eye lashes!

Her tits were a thing of beauty! I couldn’t see them of course, but as she was wearing a relatively tight fitting, v-necked type top, I could appreciate their size more, and see a small amount of cleavage, as she leaned down with a tray, with cups of tea with milk and sugar, and we helped ourselves accordingly, but my erection still hadn’t subsided from the vision of her calves etc!, so when she spoke to me directly, I almost stuttered, but quickly regained my composure (I didn’t know for sure if she had seen me leer at her earlier or not!), so I just played it by the book, and smiled back at her and spoke with a firm voice (Did well here!)

I could now see her knees with those slight pantyhosed wrinkles on her kneecaps, as she held the tray for us, and the rest of her legs (following their outline beneath that black skirt which hid those totally captivating thighs), but only a rapid, cursory glance at this point as she had her eyes on me!

God, I so wanted to force my hands up her skirt, forcing them over her hips, so I could then grip her hosed buttocks with some force,and then force my face in to her groin and begin licking and sucking her pussy juices through her hose.....!

But I had to be mindful of Mary sat next to me, who I felt sure was watching my every move with Denise, I could feel those two baleful orbs burning deep in to the back of my head!, because Mary knew of course, only too well, that I had a powerful tights fetish, especially when worn by mature women!

How old was Denise? I am guessing a little younger than Mary, so she would be somewhere in her forties, maybe mid to late.

Mary incidentally, was wearing violet coloured culottes, with barely black 10 denier tights and ankle boots!

I hated her in culottes (a very loose fitting trouser for those who may not know), because I had nowhere to put my hands if I was feeling horny!; if she wore a skirt or a dress, at least I could put my hands up her legs (if nobody was looking of course!), and then I would tease her by continually lifting up the hem of her dress/skirt, either to have a look, or have a furtive grope! (which she hated, especially in company, but I could always make a joke of it, which most people laughed at, so if she didn’t, she looked a right prat!), I think this is why Mary’s nephews and I got along so well, a tacit understanding we had between us!

She was always trying to act so elegant and sophisticated, but her mouth always gave her away, she is a Londoner (like my wife!), but tried to sound like she was educated at some upper-class establishment!

Anyway, today, for me, she was totally eclipsed by Denise!

The time arrived when we had finished our refreshments, and it was time to hit the road.

Incidentally, all the time we were sat in the lounge, Denise was almost continually going backwards and forwards to her dining room, which was next to the lounge, to attend to her three elderly clients who were enjoying their evening tea!

Tony’s Dad said we needed to be on the road, as it would take almost an hour to get to this place (traffic permitting), and an hour back, plus shopping time.

As Mary wanted to go to purchase some hanging plants for her (our) place, the car would be carrying 6 people plus whatever was bought. I didn’t really want to go in the first place as horticultural matters leave me cold, in fact I didn’t even want to go to Tony’s parents place at all!, (Mary always knew how to make me feel small in the company of strangers, not to mention her own family, and this was the main reason why I behaved in such a juvenile way, when we did go out together!) but I did not want to offend Elaine or Tony!

Now I was there of course, I would have loved an opportunity to get better acquainted with Tony’s mother, especially getting underneath her skirt!

Now I have heard a saying that energy follows thought, and an opportunity, quite literally appeared to have fallen from heaven, and to this day, it was either the most fortuitous coincidence, or a classical example of synchronicity!

One of the old ladies, called Denise into the dining room, where it appeared that the old boy had soiled his clothes and needed to be changed!

Denise came out and said.

“You guys will have to go on without me, as I have got to sort the old boy out!”

Denise’s husband sounded quite annoyed, and said to her, quite tersely, “Look, we’ve got to go now, if you don’t come now then I don’t know when I’ll be able to take you next!”

Denise replied, somewhat testily:

“I’m not going out leaving the old boy in that state, so get your keys and fuck off!”

I think they had forgotten that they had guests, but I jumped at this opportunity (plus I thought, in all honesty, Tony’s Dad may have offered his wife a hand, enabling them to finish more quickly, but, apparently not!).

“Denise, I work with the elderly for a living, so I’ll know exactly how to help you with the old boy, so I’ll stay behind and give you a hand!”

(I chimed in with a slight anticipatory tremor in my voice, sensing a possible opportunity!)

Wow! I sounded quite assertive, even though my throat had suddenly gone dry all of a sudden, and my knees started to tremble!

I continued, (more firmly this time!),

“I’m not interested in Garden stuff anyway, and Mary will pick what she wants without me, like she normally does!”

I tried to make that sound like a joke, but it still sounded bitterly sarcastic!

I looked at Mary saying:

“Is that okay?, Denise needs a hand, and I’m not going to bugger off leaving her in the lurch!”

Mary, scowled at me, looking at me and Denise several times.

I took full advantage, addressing myself to Tony’s Dad I said:

“I think Mary thinks that Denise and I are going to have mad passionate sex whilst you are out, I don’t think she trusts your wife, and she most certainly doesn’t trust me!” [Fuck me! Did I just say that!] { my heart rate was accelerating even more now!}

I added (a bit louder than I ought to have done, looking back!):

“Mary thinks that Denise and I are going to try and make babies, whilst helping a soiled client (sorry, this is what our UK authorities call the people they help, either that or service users!), perhaps she even thinks Denise, me, and the old boy are up for a threesome!”

This remark was quite pointed, as I deliberately eye-balled Mary as I said it! (Denise was still glaring at her old man, I think she was assuming that he would help her out, so she could go and look at flowers and things!) There was a slight atmosphere in the room at this point, but at least it took the spotlight off Denise!

Mary tried unsuccessfully to get out of that one, whilst Elaine and Tony laughed their socks off, and Denise’s husband was beside himself! (He was not exactly endearing himself to his wife!, but I think he enjoyed listening to my bravado!)

Elaine chuckled.

“That’s right Mike!, You tell Mom where to get off!”

Mary had to back down and laugh (a strained laugh admittedly, but she definitely laughed!)

I carried on to Tony’s Dad (Without looking at Denise’s face, so God alone knows how all this was going down with her!)

“Can you tell me when we can expect you back, so we can hide all the evidence! Sorry Denise! {lightening glance towards Denise here! (She was still looking balefully at her husband!) {but I was literally telling the truth here, except I was the only one in the room that knew it!}

“I haven’t bought any condoms with me, so I hope you’re on the Pill!”

[Taking it a bit too far here I thought, but I was a man on a mission!]

Everybody carried on laughing, except Mary, who tried as hard as she could to join in, but its difficult to laugh, if you don’t have a sense of humour, and understand the concept of irony!

Tony’s Dad came up to me and quite surprisingly said:

“She’s all yours, you can do what you like with her, fill your boots lad!”

With that he gripped me tightly by the shoulders saying (and I did not know whether to take him seriously or not!), with a lascivious wink!

“All she can think about are her fucking clients, and by the way we’re not married, we used to live as a couple, but now we are more business partners, ain’t that right Denise?!”, he added, somewhat acidly!

Whilst Denise had remained quiet throughout this exchange, my god was she scowling! I don’t think that bit about their personal life was ever meant to come out in the company of strangers!

She also looked strangely vulnerable at that moment!, one part of me wanted to give her a hug, the other part just wanted to shove my hand up her skirt, rip her gusset apart and fuck her as hard as I could against the wall!

Denise, told her old man (sorry, business partner) to fuck off and not to hurry home! Then she went in to the dining room without further ado!

“Come on, lets go, or we’ll not make it in time” Tony’s Dad said to all those who were going, including, Mary! adding “She can do what she likes, if he wants her, he can have her!” (Motioning to me with another wink!)

On the way out, Mary whispered, acidly in my ear,”Don’t you dare do anything with her!”

I was feeling all excited now, knowing I was going to be all alone with Denise and her legs, and things were obviously not going too well between Denise and her “partner!”, I just wanted everybody gone! ASAP!

I said to Mary, quite audibly:

“I tell you what, you go and help Denise with the old boy, and leave me to sort out the hanging baskets for you!”

“FUCK OFF!” she shouted at me and stormed out, slamming Denise’s backdoor behind her! (She was so rude, that bitch!). But I knew that, one thing she hated, was me challenging her “authority”, especially, in the presence of others!

I immediately joined Denise in the dining room, where she was busy cleaning up the old boys table, and it looked like she had been crying!

“Denise?” I said (my sense of bravery had slightly deserted me!)

“I was only joking, I only said those things to wind Mary up, as I’m not being funny but, SHE IS A REAL COW!” I emphasized!

She replied without looking at me, “I guessed that, but thanks for offering to help anyway, I can manage!”

“So you think I’m going to just stand here and watch you struggle?” I firmly replied whilst nonchalantly leaning against the wall, by the dining room door!

{Obviously trying to stop herself from sobbing, when she knew she had a lot of work to do, work which her “business partner”, clearly normally used to help her with, or so I thought!}

She took some dirty dishes in to the kitchen and asked me to bring in what remained (alone she would have had to make at least another 2 trips, if you include the cloth to wipe the table down with!).

I heard one of the old dears say

“Denise, you shouldn’t let him get to you, he’s not worth it!”

She just smiled weakly as she passed the old lady!

As I picked up the last dirty pieces from the old boy’s table, and was wiping it down, I could hear Denise quietly sobbing in the kitchen, the old lady went to get up to see how Denise was, but I gently put my hand on hers telling her I would see to Denise!

God I felt so inhuman, because seeing to Denise in the biblical sense, was all I could think of!

As I entered the kitchen, Denise was slightly leaning forward on one of her units, and she was sobbing her eyes out!

Of course, I couldn’t help but look down at her legs, she was standing with her left leg crossed behind her right, so I could not help but see the wrinkles of her tights behind her left knee, and the wrinkles on her left heel, (and those fucking, cock teasing calves!)

Oh God! It was getting unbearable for my cock, because these additions were bonuses to what was already a perfect sight!

One way or another, I had to get my hands on, around, up and between, those fucking shapely calves and thighs of her’s, and the sooner the better!

So how did I play this to achieve my objective? (Such a gentleman as you can see!).

I looked slowly and lustfully, up her legs, whilst slowly closing the kitchen door behind me, to ensure us of some privacy, and NO I was not going to rape her, but YES the idea did cross my mind, whilst I was already mounting a herculean struggle against the primitive mating instinct, that was coursing through my veins, which had increased even more since seeing her crossed leg!

She turned around after hearing the door close to face me, with a handful of paper tissue, which she was dabbing her eyes with, trying desperately to stop her make up from running!

She said.

“Sorry, you’ve caught me in an awkward moment, I was trying to control it!” She then turned around with her back to me again as she tried to regain her composure!(her legs were now uncrossed, so I could now take in the full beauty of her symmetrical pantyhose encased calves!). (No varicose veins!)

My heart at this time was going so fast, it was on the verge of bursting out of my chest!

Now how did I handle this?, but I had already crossed the short distance between us, and placed my hands around her waist, and pulled her body close, tight against mine (was this the lust or compassion?), (my primitive self had virtually all but taken over control of my body, but I still knew this situation had to be handled sensitively!) and I found my self saying as she went tense (clearly not anticipating my move!), in a stern, authoritative, masculine (pre-mating) tone:

“Denise! What in Gods name has upset you this much that you are too embarrassed even to be seen, and you need to cry out here all alone?” (As if I didn’t know!)

I carried on quickly, before that testosterone hit that final switch!

“If you want, I can see to the old boy by myself, and leave you out here, but that is not the way I like to work, I’d prefer it if we worked together as a team! After all, you know the old boy much better than I do!”

At this point my head was turned to face her, and there was nothing sexual at all (well yes there was, as her buttocks were tight against my erection now, and I am assuming that she could feel it, plus, she was so close, all I had to do was lean forward to kiss her!), with my arms wrapped tightly around her waist!

She was looking at me somewhat startled and slightly suspiciously (not surprising under the circumstances I suppose!).

“Well, shall I help the old guy myself, or are you going to join me?” (I could have said Help me, but I was slowly losing control of my own body now, including my mouth!)

I started to loosen my arms around her waist, so that now, only my hands were on her hips! (How did I manage to stop myself from pulling her skirt up to her waist and grabbing each cheek of her lovely pear-shaped arse!)

“Sorry Mike, you took me by surprise!”

To make a joke I upped the ante by replying:

“From here onward that will only be in my dreams!” then I laughed! (You fucking idiot, I thought, whatever happened to subtlety?)

But God I wanted her so bad!!

Denise coughed, as she tried to suppress a smile, but I could see it! That was definitely a smile, and not my eyes or my imagination, and she was smiling with her eyes, which meant even more to me!

“Denise?!” I ventured questioningly. [I hesitated, fatal!]

She looked at me without averting her gaze!

“ Denise, those things that your “partner” said about you earlier; I know they hurt you, they were obviously meant to, clearly he wanted to humiliate you in front of us, and I apologize, if I am speaking out of line, I don’t mean to be presumptive or offensive!” {Definitely would not get my hands on her legs, if I played that card!]

“But nobody paid him any attention” I went on.

“Mary, was too busy watching me, watching you, and Elaine and Tony were joking around with each other, so they didn’t really notice anything, until you shot out the door, and you’ve been on the move ever since we arrived a few hours ago!” [I was giving the game away, I was reaching the point of no return!]

Not letting her answer, I carried on.

“Yes, he was rude to you, and he wanted to humiliate you, but let me tell you, how Mary likes to humiliate me, with your son!”

Now her expression changed to more than mild curiosity!

I was going to turn this all around, and gauge her response before doing anything else! (and this is a true story as well!)

I drew breath, because I was now feeling quite angry as well as lustful, as I summoned a recent painful memory, from the dark abyss I thought I had consigned it to!, plus my eyes were watering which made me look if I were about to cry, which fueled my anger still further! (these two emotions were furiously fanning the flames of each other, but I was determined I was not going to rape her!)

[Denise’s body language had relaxed, at this point, and to my pleasant surprise, she reciprocated my gesture by placing her hands on my waist! I was making progress, albeit slowly!]

I carried on.

“Last Sunday, I don’t know if Tony told you, but he came to tea with Elaine, Me and Mary. Guess who made all the Tea (a small evening meal in the UK), and it wasn’t her ladyship!”

I gripped Denise’s waist a little more tightly to see how she would respond, she didn’t! I moved perceptibly closer to Denise, deeply inhaling her perfume (I cannot bloody remember for the life of me, what perfume she was wearing that day!), as my story continued.

“We were all, sat in the dining room, just talking about everything and nothing as you do, and I glanced across at Mary, who was wearing a purple check skirt and jacket outfit, and the skirt came...” here I demonstrated on Denise, (I could have said how short the skirt was or indicated on my own leg, but that would not have been any fun would it?), it gave me a feeble excuse to look at Denise’s legs north of her knees, and gauge her response to my action, plus each incremental step was bringing me closer to my inexorable goal!

I said “Excuse me, Denise!”, then I pinched together the material on her skirt at the sides, and lifted it a good four inches higher than the natural length of her skirt, and enjoyed an immensely satisfying, but brief, look at Denise’s lower thighs, almost midway between her knees and her groins! [God, I was so desperate to go higher, but that wouldn’t have been very subtle would it?]

“....was only this short!” (thought it was best to let Denise’s skirt fall down to its natural length at this point, lest she cottoned on too fast, and did not want to play! I had already held on for fractionally too long as it was!)

“And... she had her legs crossed! (my throat was starting to go dry now, because as I was recounting the story, I had stopped looking at Denise, and had fastened my gaze on her legs!)

“So not only was she showing your son a glorious view of her legs and thighs, but she kept lightly scratching the top of her thigh, through her tights, with her nails, causing her skirt to ride even higher, and I could see Tony was enjoying the view, what man wouldn’t!” [I wanted to scratch Denise’s upper thighs at this point, but thought better of it!}

“Elaine watched her do it, and told her mom to stop it!

“Mary said “”Stop what?””

“I said to Tony, somewhat sarcastically, I have to admit, that as Mary is displaying all of her earthly charms, the bedroom is free, Elaine and I will go and talk in the other room and leave you to it if you like! I really don’t mind, she’s had a hysterectomy, so we don’t have to worry about babies anymore, do we Mary?!”

I paused.

“Is this ringing any bells Denise?!”

I had deliberately paused between the last two sentences for dramatic effect and maximum impact!

By now our bodies were in full frontal contact, even her tits were squashed tightly against my chest! My hands were still tight around her waist, whilst Denise’s hands were higher up my back.

“That Denise!, is a Tart! I’m telling you the truth, and I’m not holding anything back! Ask Tony about what happened when they came to us last Sunday, because by God, Elaine gave Tony what for, whilst they were in the car when they left, and he looked like a naughty boy that has just been caught with his hand up teachers skirt!”

My Freudian metaphors were not even subtle now!

Remember, as I was recounting this part of the event, my eyes were clamped on Denise’s legs, and in what I took to be a tacit non-verbal response to what I was saying (and how I was saying it!), Denise placed the ball of her right foot on top of her left foot, so a bit more of her right thigh was revealed!

At this point, the scent of her perfume, and the faint smell of tobacco on Denise’s breath (Denise was a light smoker, Elaine had already told Mary and me beforehand), proved too much for me, and in one swift movement, I dropped both my hands from her waist to her arse cheeks, and violently pulled her body in to mine, and I placed my fully open mouth over Denise’s, and we had a passionate tongue on tongue kiss!

All you could hear was the sound of Denise and myself making soft moaning noises as our mouths wrestled with each other, with each mouth violently vying for supremacy, our tongues were wrestling like two angry snakes!, and now I claimed my much longed for prize, my hands and body were going to claim Denise’s body, especially those legs of hers (Pwhoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!).

From her arse my hands shot down to the hem of her skirt, I gripped her legs, underneath the hem, and roughly forced my hands,up Denise’s thighs, all the way up to her hips!

I could not keep my hands still at first, they were going up and down, grabbing hose encased flesh at every single point, north and south!; I quickly released my cock from its enforced incarceration, being released I now had a stiff flagpole jutting out from my groins! [Okay, I exaggerate, but I was fully erect, more erect than I have ever been!]

“Fuck Me Mike!, For Gods sake Fuck Me!” Denise practically shouted into my ears, when her lips briefly surfaced from the titanic struggle that was going on between our two mouths!

I needed no further invitation!

Without further ado, my right hand shot right up the inside of her thigh, no foreplay, no standing on ceremony (apart from my cock of course!), grabbed her gusset and ripped it open as violently as I could with my fingernails (no mean feat with those tights!), as she had already partly spread her legs for me, but I used my hands to spread them plus I spread her legs as far apart as possible, by sticking my left leg between Denise’s now fully exposed legs, got my flagpole in my right hand, pulled her knickers away from her vulva with my left hand, readjusted my position, and I then forced myself in to her, which made me moan as well as Denise, as my more or less straight pole accommodated itself deep inside her semi-moist cervix!

As soon as my dick found the entrance and I pushed myself into her, I could feel that sucking sensation, which when combined with my aggressive thrusting, enabled me to probe deep in to her womb.

One thrust was rapidly followed by another, and each thrust was accompanied by an equally, if not more powerful, vacuum-like suction response, from Denise’s cunt.

Each thrust-suction cycle had the effect of accelerating my thrusts!

Denise was moaning loudly, as was I, my thrusts were now accompanied by a tell-tale “squelching noise” which told me that Denise must be getting close to orgasm.

As I was pumping relentlessly in to Denise, transferring all my anger and lust in to this single act, I could hear little pockets of air escaping from Denise’s cervix.

Denise continued to softly moan, only this time, slightly more audibly!

I now felt an unfamiliar feeling which resembled a drilling machine starting up in the area by my scrotum, and this “drill” was slowly making its way up my body; I felt dizzy, light-headed, an enormous pressure (and I mean enormous!) in my scrotum, and as I visualized Denise’s legs again for the umpteenth time today in Denise’s company, I convulsed violently, as stream after stream after stream of hot white spunk, launched itself from deep within my scrotum, to deep inside the depths of Denise, who I had not even met until today!

I lost count of the number of times that I must have ejaculated (and ejaculated with some force I might add!), in to Denise’s womb.

Naturally, at my climax I could not help but call out (well it was more like a girly scream actually!), with Denise calling out, just before me!

Our bodies melted in to each other, there was not a single part of our respective bodies, that was not physically engaged with some part of the other.

I do not know how long we stayed there (we were still standing against the kitchen unit!). I know that we were both breathing deeply with our heads resting against each others! (Ever had that feeling that you have passed out, but you are just not sure!)

I found that I had lifted Denise’s left leg up and was holding it securely mid-thigh, without realising it!

My cock had finished what it had wanted to do all day, ever since my eyes first clamped their lecherous gaze on Denise’s divine calves!

I was now semi-flaccid and half in and half out of Denise’s cervix! Looking down, it was like Denise was giving birth to a limp, slow, worm, as my cock slowly retracted from where it had performed its predetermined deed, deep inside Denise’s birth canal!

I kissed Denise gently on the side of her neck and asked her if she was okay!

She was speechless, she just smiled and resumed her position against my head!

I looked down at Denise’s legs, the eternal object of my desire now!

Both legs were covered in semen, a lot of it was still dripping down her thighs from out of her cervix!

Her knees and legs including the back of her right leg,and her right calf muscle, also had spunk dripping down it (I had an enormous sense of satisfaction at seeing this sight, I can tell you!)

The floor and her slippers (black moccasins) that Denise had been wearing all day, were drenched!

I have never experienced such a profound sense of satisfaction and peace (Yes I know how this reads, like some born-again hippy crap!), as I did at that precise moment, whilst our two bodies were practically locked together, it was almost mystical!

.....and the feeling of her pantyhosed legs around me? I cannot even begin to describe that, because it verged on the ecstatic!

It was getting dark outside, and I came down to earth with a thump when I realized we still hadn’t sorted the old boy out yet!

Minor feeling of panic now, as I didn’t know when everybody would be returning from the Garden Centre!

Gently lowering Denise’s gorgeous semen stained left leg to the floor, I heard her say:

“Ouch you bastard! I’ve got cramp in my leg now!”

Whilst gently groping her left breast (she was making pleasurable groans so I guessed she must have liked it!),
I gently kissed the ear closest to me and whispered in to it:

“Denise! It’s dark outside, and we need to sort the old boy out!”

She made a groan like somebody you have just woken from a deep sleep, hugged me, looked at her watch and then stiffened up quite quickly!

“Oh Shit! If you can get him into his bedroom for me, it’s the last one on the left, and make a start, I’ll join you, I just want to clean the kitchen, make them their last drinks for the evening and then (looking down at both of her legs, holding each one up in turn), I think I need to get changed in to new tights, and then Young Man! (she shot me a mildly reproving look!) we can talk about where we go from here afterwards!”

I said “Okay, but Denise come here for a second!”

With an impatient look on her face she said “ Why,What do you want?”

With that I lifted her skirt up, and pulled her pants and tights off, taking her slippers with me to save time!

The look of sheer surprise on her face!

“Souvenirs for me to take “home”! Well you can’t use them anymore can you!”

She looked at me open-mouthed and said

“You cheeky sod!”

She came up to me, gave me a full kiss on the lips and said

“Now hurry up, we need sometime to ourselves before we get company!”

With that semi-playful dismissal I went in to see Denise’s only male client.

I introduced myself (remember I did this for a living, so followed my NVQ to the letter. If you are not from the UK, you may not know what this is, but that does not matter for the recanting of this tale. All you need to know is that I did not hurry him, I was very patient, assisted him to stand up and walk..yawn, yawn you are not interested in this stuff and neither really am I!)

I was finishing the client off by ensuring that he was comfortable in bed, after cleaning him up and making him comfortable. {FUCKING NVQ AGAIN!}.

Denise knocked on the door, and then entered, quite surprised to see that I had finished her client so quickly, but I reminded her of how I earned my living, with that she apologized for taking longer than anticipated giving me a totally legitimate reason, which is irrelevant to this story anyhow, so we’ll just move on from this point!

Outside the clients room, I could see that Denise had cleaned herself up, changed her tights for a pair of identical colour, to the ones that were now in my jacket pocket.

She was wearing fresh dark blue moccasin slippers, but otherwise she was dressed identically, to how she was dressed before everybody left. (How come I never got any spunk on her black skirt? I would have loved to have seen that!)

Walking behind her, I closely observed how her arse moved within that tight skirt of hers, her calves as they slithered past each other, as she deliberately minced as she walked, I also listened intently to the swish of those thighs rubbing against each other, and inhaled the aroma of her musky scent, as she made her way, to her sofa, and she beckoned me to sit beside her.

When I sat next to her, she then crossed her legs, with that all so seductive sound of pantyhose sliding against pantyhose!, and those feelings of intense arousal, that had held me captive all of the afternoon, imposed their merciless, unforgiving will on me again, as well as my cock, and the beast started to awaken!

As I sat on her left hand side, Denise crossed her right leg over her left, so I was rewarded with the sight of 5 to 6 inches of her thigh, just above her knee, but I could also admire the rest of the contour of her right thigh, as it tantalizingly, disappeared beneath the hem of her skirt!

I could not help but stretch out my right hand, place it firmly on her right knee, give the knee, a good firm squeeze, and repeat the performance, as I slowly moved my hand up her thigh, pushing the hem of her skirt as I went, until I had traveled as far up her thigh, as her sitting position would permit me.

Denise said nothing, as I minutely observed the progress of my right hand, as it explored virtually her entire right thigh, and she was watching my gaze as I stared, totally captivated by the ravishing beauty of her fleshy thigh, encased in those sandy brown, camel coloured tights.

They had to be 15 denier, looking back, except this pair had a distinct sheen, and I could not help myself, I had to bend over Denise’s thigh, and kiss it slowly, from her knee, all the way up to her ruffled skirt covered hip, and here I just lifted the ruffled skirt up as high as I could, and Denise lifted her right thigh, only slightly, to enable me to kiss the top of her hairy, but not too hairy, pussy!

She then swiftly clamped her right thigh back in to position, clamping it firmly atop her left thigh, and pulled her skirt back to where it was, some 5 inches or so short of her right knee, lifting my right hand up by the wrist, and literally let it fall where it dropped, which left my fingers midway up her right thigh, with the palm of my hand, firmly now in place above the rest of her now skirt covered thigh! (well it did, after I artfully arranged my hand and fingers, to enable it to enjoy the best of both worlds!)

“You’ve really got it bad, haven’t you?” Denise said suddenly, snapping me out of my reverie, and my planning to get inside Denise’s pussy for the second time tonight!

Following an inadvertent gulp, I replied:

“ H- H-How did you work that one out!” {Now I felt like a schoolboy that had been caught looking up Teacher’s skirt!, note the slight change in metaphor!}

“I take it you’re what they call a leg-man?” She said smilingly. (You know for a lady, who I described as having almost masculine features, her face really lit up, and her eyes definitely sparkled!, she was the very embodiment of The Goddess, Venus!)

Dropping down to my knees, I put my left hand around the middle of the calf muscle on her crossed right leg, and slowly lifted it in to the air, so her leg was now raised above the level of her left, I then used my right hand to push the hem of Denise’s skirt right up to her waist; so I could now see the whole length of just one of Denise’s legs! (plus all of her left thigh!) I then re-positioned my right hand slowly around the top of Denise’s right thigh, and used that hand to support her fleshy thigh (tight grip, I might add!), whilst my left hand, had an equally tight grip around D’s soft, yielding, fleshy calf! (and of course, I could easily see that she had changed her knickers, wearing a scarlet pair now! She had a purple pair on before!)

I said:

“I am most definitely, THE most passionate, and devoted admirer of these beauties!” (I said looking, up and down the leg I had in my hand, and I mean UP and DOWN, and I took my time about it!)

I started squeezing and kneading her calf and thigh without changing my grip, so I could feel her tights bunch up against her soft flesh. {If I was trying to contain that now familiar earthquake-like rumbling I was starting to feel in my groin, and that slowly awakening monster which was looking for that exit it found a few moments ago, I was not exactly going the right way about it!}.

I was entranced, and I am not exaggerating, I thought the legs of the other ladies I have written about in this forum, were the stuff of legend, but I was now having to re-evaluate my whole outlook!

Denise leaned forward, as she could see I was strangely quiet, whilst holding her right leg with both of my hands, and she reached down to my groin and squeezed my now almost totally rigid cock, with her right hand (yes she was easily right handed, I had observed that much as well!); this of course, prompted me to yelp!!

My God did she have a tight grip!

I straightaway dropped her leg and recoiled from her at the same time!

I exclaimed in a girly-hurt tone:

“What did you do that for, you Bitch!”

Smilingly, with a wicked look on her face, she replied, without even a hint of an apology:

“Now I know what to do, if I want your attention in future!”

I sat back next to her, playfully, groping both of her shapely tits, as hard as I could!

She roughly, pushed me back on the sofa, and climbed on top of me in the same movement!

She unzipped my fly and yanked my wounded monster from its sulking cave and started to wank me, but slowly!

As her hand, slowly, almost funereally, made its laborious way up and down. my now fully extended member, with a touch that can only be described as “feather-like”, Denise looked up at me giving me a wicked smile (with the black eye-liner and dark eye-shadow she was wearing, I would also say “witch-like” or my “Jezebel” !).

Suddenly my prick gave an involuntary jerk as I felt an intense spasm just below my scrotum, it made Denise almost lose her grip, as light as it was!

“Why Michael!” she said in an almost chiding manner.

“Why didn’t you tell me, you were so close?”

Before I had a chance to reply, she suddenly grabbed my cock and began to suck me!

I was now totally helpless and at her mercy!

The inside of her mouth was naturally very wet, and her tongue danced around my cock like Flower-Maidens around a Maypole! (Not a totally inappropriate metaphor!), Her lips formed a tight seal around my cock, and all I could hear from Denise was a rhythmic “ ummmm-ummmm-ummmm”, which started to grow in intensity as her head bobbed up and down, piston-like, and then it happened!

That old familiar feeling returned, the bubbling volcano beneath my scrotum, finally erupted (to say it was a Houston! We have lift off! Moment!), would be a vapid understatement!

I totally lost control at this point, as I could feel load after load after load of hot sticky spunk, launch,(again!), at high velocity straight in to D’s mouth!

I could hear Denise swallow the high speed issue from my cock with several clear, distinct gulps!

No, I did not count them, because all the time this was happening, Denise was carrying on her vigorous blow-job, in fact, the frequency of her sucking my cock, actually increased! (I couldn’t see it, I could bloody well feel it!).
As my seminal discharges started to subside both in intensity and frequency, I could feel my self slowly passing out!).

When I came around (no pun intended!), it took me a brief while to work out where I was, and adjust to my surroundings!

Denise was lying on top of me with her head flat against my chest! I could also feel that she had raised her right leg, so that was flat against my stomach, whilst her left leg was fully extended.

When she sensed I was awake, she said to me:

“Hello Lover! Are you okay?”

I nodded without speaking.

“Do you know, I must’ve had a bellyful of your spunk? I can still taste it, and some of it is still sliding down!”

She laughed!

“H-How long was I out for?” I asked somewhat weakly!

“Not long” She replied.

“Although, if you had stayed out any longer, I was going to get a blanket for you!”

“I’m sorry!” I said, and meant it!

“Can you sit up, they are going to be back soon. I just had a phone call from you-know-who, to say they have been caught in traffic following an accident somewhere, he did say, but I wasn't really paying that much attention!”

She chuckled as she said this, and her face lit up again!

“You know” she said.

“ I’m 47 years old, divorced and have one kid who you know , and only found out today, the effect I can have on a man!

“Do you know how that makes me feel, as a woman?” She carried on when I didn’t say anything!

By this time I was sitting upright, and Denise was kneeling in front of me with her arms folded on my knees!

“Put it it this way, if I could put it in a bottle and sell it, I wouldn’t need to look after old dears for a living!”

I went to say something, but Denise placed her forefinger on my lips!

“Shhh!” she said, in an almost admonishing tone now!

“I’ve put all of my contact details deep in your trouser pocket, and yes..” she said with a naughty look in her eyes “I did have a good old feel whilst I was about it!”

She quickly carried on:

“We haven’t the time now, but we need to see each other again, and I mean NEED! I think, I know, you know what I’m talking about here!”

As we heard an engine pull up on to the drive, Denise said as she stood up, squeezing my knees tightly;

“Please contact me, don’t let me down! We’ve got something special you and me!”

With a final (for that evening!), grope of her calves!
I made my reply!

“I’ll not let you down, yes, we do have something special! I’m 33, forget the age difference! Tonight, maybe by chance, maybe not, I have found my real lover! You blew more than my cock, you blew my mind! I want you, in every way possible!”

I gave Denise a full kiss on the lips, which she reciprocated, I then gave her a quick final squeeze of her arse! and told her I would now go out and help them unload, and listen to what a horrible time they’ve had! They won’t need me of course, but I asked Denise to make everybody drinks, because Mary will want to go soon after sitting down, I know her ways!

I left Denise putting the kettle on, as I disappeared out the front door!

I met Denise on two more occasions following what happened on this particular Sunday evening, only two more occasions I say, because after our third meeting, our relationship came to a catastrophic conclusion!

Just one old mans account, of how he learned of how love of pantyhose, lead to love of this one particular lady, without whom, funnily enough, I would probably, never have got my relationship with my wife, off the ground!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply