Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emma
03-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Emma
Emma was a friend of my mothers, she was a large lady, with what you would call a full figure; with large buxom breasts, chubby legs, which were still shapely, especially her calves (and as Emma wore tights most of the time, this was what drew my attention to her figure in the first place!); she had thick black hair, which curled around the length of her shoulders, and a pretty, although admittedly chubby face.

Clearly, she must have been around 40 years or so my senior, all I know is that she used to visit my mother and father quite frequently, as she was friends with both; she lived just across the road from us, so if I was lucky, and happened to see her walking across the road to visit mother, I could quickly run upstairs, and from behind the net curtains in my bedroom, I could leer at her legs, as she made her way to our front door.

I would be in my early teens, so puberty had just hit me, and I found myself looking at Emma, in ways that I am sure that she would not approve of!

Of course, she would come in, she did not need to knock, as she and my mother were such friends (all she did was open the back door, [which was always left open, not because we were not security conscious, but because we were so dirt poor, we had nothing worth stealing, and all of our neighbors knew this!], call my mothers name and just walk in!)

Mother would always have me make her and Emma a cup of tea; having done this, I would sit in a chair opposite Emma, and pretend that I was not looking at her legs (although she was a large lady, she would always cross her legs, so I got quite an eyeful, and my hormones never failed to respond), God she made me go rock hard!

Of course, I admired her ample set of tits as well, and I was desperate to cop a feel, a grope, and a suckle, whilst simultaneously forcing my hands up her skirt, squeezing her thighs, shoving them inside her cunt as far as I could, and then finger fucking her without mercy! Of course only having one pair of hands, what I wanted to do to her was quite physiologically impossible!

Whilst maintaining this pretense, at which I was singularly hopeless of course, Emma would become aware of what I was doing, and not being very happy about it, she would try and pull her skirt, futilely, down towards her knees, whilst telling my mother what I was doing!

My mother would tell me to stop it of course, but how does a pubescent teenage boy, who has just discovered women, switch off his testosterone, just because his mother tells him to!

One night Emma had come over to see Mother, and I was reading a book by Sven Hassel, and as stupid as it sounds, I came across the word “Cunt” in print for the first time, and I could not stop myself from laughing, I was virtually peeing myself! (God I was sad I know!), and Emma and Mother asked me what I was laughing at?

I was afraid that if they saw the word in the book, they would take the book off me, and I did not want that to happen, as I was enjoying the book so much!

Now Emma was wearing a knee length, brown checkered skirt, brown tights, a white polo neck sweater, a string of pearls, and a sleeveless, cardigan!

Being so large, and I was correspondingly small (I am only 5feet 6 inches now and I am 54!), she reached around me to grab the book off me (for the first time I felt her large soft breasts, pressed tightly against my back, this started the testosterone surge!), she got the book off me quite easily, positioned herself so that she was stood in front of me, and started reading this particular paragraph out loud, with her legs slightly apart; when she got to the word “Cunt”, she asked me if I knew what a “Cunt” was? (apart from a swear word!), I of course said I did not, and she told me that it was a woman's fanny!

With that she said “Now for that, I am going to grab your tool!”, and before I had a chance to ask what a “tool” was, she grabbed my prick! (this is true, definitely non-fiction!)

Now my prick was already hardening, from my previous close encounter with Emma’s breasts, and she exclaimed to my mother “Oh Nell!, he’s hard, he’s hard!”

All I could do was try and curl up in a ball on the floor, to try and hide my embarrassment!

As I was already excited, without caring for the consequences, (after all she had grabbed my prick first!), I shoved my right hand right up her skirt, which of course, enabled me to see a lot more of her legs than I had ever seen before; I could now see her thighs and her control tops, and as she was not prepared for my sudden move, her legs were still parted, from having just grabbed my book off me; so my right hand did not stop until it reached her groin, my testosterone did the rest, I started groping her crotch for all I was worth! (I just did what came natural to me!)

She called out my name several times asking me what I thought I was doing, but little did I realize it at the time, my energetic, and aggressive rubbing of her groins, in addition to laddering her tights between her legs!, had actually caused her to become aroused!

In the meantime, Emma had bent over slightly,aiming to put some distance between her cunt and my probing right hand!
I was now kneeling on the floor, having pushed Emmas skirt, over her hips,and used my left hand to push aggressively up her skirt on her right leg, starting at her knee, as high as I could force it! (as she was such a large lady, her hips kept her skirt in its raised position, with her skirt sliding easily over her right buttock because she had a silk slip on!), my face was buried in her pantyhose clad thighs, making animalistic grunts, whilst my right hand, having ripped her gusset open through testosterone fueled lust, had rubbed her groin so hard, I had inadvertently found her vagina, and my fingers just slid straight in to her, connecting with her silk underwear, and I was finger fucking her so violently and with such lust, I thought she was peeing her herself!
My left hand had a firm grip around her ample right buttock, and I was forcing her groin in to my face as hard as I could, and I knew that I was hurting her, because she pleaded with me to let go of her, in between shrieking at the top of her voice as she climaxed, because I was hurting her; but I was possessed with pure lust, and completely ignored her!
Emma had placed her hands on my head now, and instead of pushing me away, which she could have done effortlessly,( or maybe not!) she was pushing my head in between her fleshy thighs, spreading her legs as far as she could, with some force (resulting in my face becoming virtually buried in her fleshy legs!); I just turned my head from side to side, so the material of her tights were rubbing against my face; so having told me to stop, she was forcing my face in to her upper thighs, rather than pushing me away!
My young prick was solid, it was so hard it physically hurt!
She suddenly grabbed hold of each side of my head, she looked down at me and barked at me:
“Fuck me you dirty bastard!”
Looking back, that was the only time I had ever heard Emma swear!
I didn’t even hesitate, I unzipped my fly, yanked my fully erect prick out of my pants, stood up, and grabbed hold of her fleshy tits which were soft and yielding, to my grasping hands, thing was her pearls kept getting in the way, so I literally ripped them off her, and they shot all over the place!
The expression on her face was pure astonishment (mixed with lust!)
As if in retaliation for me destroying her pearls, which were scattered everywhere!, Emma had forcefully grabbed my erect dick, and was wanking me furiously!
It was all so surreal, I could not believe what I was doing, or the price that I was possibly going to have to pay!
But I had passed the point of no return; I forced her pullover over her tits, had several grabs of each tit through the cups of her bra, then violently yanked the soft cup aside of each tit so they were both exposed, and gorged myself silly on her nipples alternately, whilst simultaneously using my weight to push her backwards, so that I fell on top of her, keeping one of her tits in my mouth all the time, with my jaw securely clamped around her aureole!
Behind her, perhaps I should have mentioned!, was the chair I had previously been sitting on; she fell heavily because of her size of course.
Her legs had remained parted throughout this incident, but I still forced them apart still further, and plunged my rock hard prick in to her now soaking wet vagina, and fucked her ferociously, having pulled her knickers to one side, to give me access to her pussy of course! (This was all done without any thinking of course, it was just pure, naked, baby making, lust!)
She was crying out, but it was not long, as you can imagine, before I exploded, and I mean exploded, deep inside Emma’s womb!
And Yes, I screamed myself, because my ejaculation was so violent, I did not stop, all the time I was filling this fat womb with my spunk, until I had literally exhausted myself!
Emma had had my small body in a virtual bear hug, which hurt like hell, but this forced me deeper in to her, far deeper than I could have managed alone!
Totally spent, I remained on top of Emma, playing with her red, sore, hugely erect nipples with my tongue!
The room we were in now smelled funny (older and wiser I now know what it was, my spunk and Emma’s cum, but back then, it was just a smell!)
I knew I had to get off her, and face whatever music there was to face!
Emma, a late middle aged woman, had just been fucked by a dirty, smelly, little street urchin! (and that is all I was back then!)
I looked at her pretty chubby face, her lipstick was smudged all over her face, or it was after I gave Emma an epic, tongue on tongue kiss!, which I think she enjoyed as her tongue was so deep in my mouth, I could tell you what she had to eat that evening!
Her mascara was streaked down each side of her face; and I then stood up to admire the result of my lust, on my mothers best friend! (which my mother, I think, enjoyed the spectacle of, I think my mother was twisted!!)
Emma was semi-reclining on the chair, with her legs wide open, tights laddered to fuck, my semen and her fluids dripping down between her legs; both breasts exposed, nipples on her breast standing proud, and red from where I had virtually tried to eat them!, and skirt forming a tight roll across her abdomen, from where it had ridden up her whilst I was screwing her!
I started to rearrange my own clothes, whilst Emma, slowly stood up, put both of her breasts back in to her bra cups; (I gather her nipples were quite tender judging by the care she took in inserting those tits of hers back in to her soft bra cups!), pulled her skirt down to its original position and straightened what remained of her clothing!
I stood there watching her, watching every detail of each action she took, whilst slowly rubbing my dick!
She took a comb out of her handbag to rearrange her hair, and used a tissue to remove the smudged lipstick I had left on her face, as luck would have it she had the same lipstick in her handbag to reapply.
She used a different tissue to wipe the mascara from her face, obviously!,but she did not have any mascara to replace what had been smeared.
She turned around to say to my mother, “I will have to go now Nell, Jack (her husband!), will be wandering where I am!”
My mother, who had just seen her 14 year old son, totally ravish her best friend, said nothing!
Me, feeling all brave now, said “Emma, maybe Mom has some tights the same colour as yours, What will Jack say when he sees your legs?”
Emma said nothing, I think she was so embarrassed at what had just happened!
Me, well I felt like a Ram in the mating season!
I had found strength from I don’t know where!
To me, it did not matter one jot, that my mother had just watched me screw her friend, right in front of her, all I knew was that I wanted to do it all again, audience or not!
Leering at Emmas legs, I told her that I would walk her across the road, as it was late at night (I had never volunteered to do this before, but Emma’s womb had never carried my seed before!)
She said “Thats okay, I won’t need your help!”
However because I couldn’t turn my testosterone switch off, and I couldn’t take my eyes off her laddered calves, I opened the front door and said “C’mon! Emma don’t be silly!”
She hesitated, looked back at my mother, as though she was going to get ravished again!, and said simply “See you, Nell!”
It was dark outside, and although Emma lived in a bungalow, just across the road from us, she never used her front door, she always entered through a side gate, which was not illuminated, in fact it was always in total darkness at night!
More to the point, it was just Emma and me, and as we walked the short distance, (I walked slightly behind her so that I could enjoy watching those child bearing hips move under her skirt,<Emma never had any children, I don’t know why!> propelled by legs encased in totally ruined hose. Making that tell-tale swish-swish sound, as hosed thigh, met hosed thigh!, hose, ruined by me I might add!, Wow, I felt so proud, almost man-like!) I said “Thank you for that Emma, I really, really enjoyed that, I especially loved it when you grabbed me!”
Quite meekly she replied:
“I shouldn’t have done that, I was in the wrong, I just got carried away with you laughing your head off, I’m sorry!”
“Don’t apologise, Don’t apologise, you have just given me the time of my life!, Whats more!, I want to do it again!” I replied, with a degree of eagerness I could not conceal!
“Don’t talk silly, what would Jack say if he found out!”
“How is he going to find out, there’s only you, me and mom that knows what happened tonight, and mom never sees Jack (which was true actually!). C’mon Emma, I’ve never had such a great time, in my entire life! Thanks to you I am now a 14 year old man instead of a boy!, tonight I had my first fuck thanks to you, and I am so grateful!”
“Besides..” I added, “ You chose to grab me tonight, you weren’t forced to; so something made you want to do it; I wanted to screw you the moment you grabbed my book off me, and I felt your tits for the first time! If you hadn’t grabbed me, then tonight would not have happened would it!”
By now we had reached her gate, and she was about to push the latch down to open it, when I reached out and pushed her against the wall and began snogging her.
Our tongues danced together like two angry snakes, (yes, she opened her mouth for me!), I groped her arse, and went to push my right hand up her skirt again.
She stopped me by saying “Jack is too close, he could come out the back door at anytime, we can’t and we’re not!”
She went to push me away, when I grabbed her breasts and pushed her against the wall again.
She winced!, her breasts must have been really sore!
I said “Okay no problem, but just let me wank up your legs!”
“Sorry!?” she said horrified, “You heard me, look I’m rock hard as it is, so it won’t take long!”, I replied in a tone of voice, I never thought belonged to me!
“People will see us you daft sod, get away!”
“Look!”, I was starting to get frustrated, not to mention aroused!, “The longer we stand and argue, the more chance somebody will see us, and more than likely somebody you know will walk past, so let’s just get it over with!”
With that, she reached down to the hem of her skirt, and slowly lifted it over her knees, and walked it up to the level of her hips, with her control tops now exposed!
As I had already laddered her tights, I couldn’t help but tell her that she looked like a right tart, so I got my fully erect dick out, and whilst she looked away in feigned disgust!, I told her to spread her legs more, as that would make it easier for me, she complied, I started to wank, rubbing the side of my dick against the inside of her thighs as I wanked!
She told me to hurry up, so I said okay, and with that, sensing my moment, I buckled my knees, reached around and grabbed both of her buttocks with both hands, grabbing them both so tight she caught her breath, and pumped my hard, fully aroused dick, slowly and rhythmically, deep inside her vulva, which was not quite as tight and moist as I would have liked, and I then proceeded to enjoy an incredibly delicious knee-trembler; she went to cry out , but she must have remembered where she was, because she bit into my shoulder, and it was not long before I came deep in to Emma's womb for the second time tonight, but this time, only inches away from her husband!
Each stroke was completed at a slow, leisurely pace, so I could enjoy the sensation of Emma’s cervical walls on my painfully erect, and ready to discharge prick, with each thrust slowly increasing in speed and depth of penetration!
To a passer-by we must have presented quite a sight! A small-statured young teenage boy, pushing this large breasted, and large framed woman, up against the wall of her house, with both of his hands pushed right up her skirt, forcing her skirt over her hips with her pantyhosed thighs, complete with ladders/runs, on public display; with the young urchin suckling her right breast in his mouth, chewing away at her already tender nipple, beneath the material of her jumper.
I held on to her buttocks, as my dick venomously spat, its contents deep inside Emma.
Whilst I was savouring the post-coital after-throbs, with my dick still inside Emma, she said “I thought you were only going to wank over my legs!”
Feeling cheeky I said “ I still intend to, but not tonight, but for now, you had better go in and see Jack, but go straight to the loo first and sort yourself out, because you smell of me as I do of you!”
I opened the gate for her, had a last grope of her tits, and slapped her arse, before closing the gate behind her, and not giving her a chance to speak!
Emma did not visit mother much after that incident, when she did visit, it was usually when I was at school, or dad was at home!
To this day, I have to smile over the irony of this incident, which was precipitated by the word “Cunt!”
Looking back, if I had more sense, I could have threatened Emma, by saying I was going to tell my older sister, she had groped my knob; I could have had such a good time with Emma, as she wore seamed stockings as well as tights, in fact, my whole life may have taken a different turn!

................................................................................​.................................

Fast forward a few years (the above proceedings took place in 1974), it is now 1978, I have joined The Army, and I have come home on Leave.
Emma and Jack left the bungalow and moved to a flat in a tower block, which had to be accessed using a Lift.
This one Saturday, Dad and I went to visit Emma and Jack, and whilst we were there, Dad (RIP 1985), went to the local booking office to place a bet, as Jack also enjoyed a bet , he went with Dad, I decided to join them, as nothing had happened between Emma and I since that last knee- trembler incident, 4 years ago, in fact I had not seen her at all, so I assumed that she felt that ashamed, that she could not bring herself to face me, despite all that I had said to her!
I had got part of the way, when I realized I had forgotten my Cap (I never went anywhere without this stupid Cap!), so I told Dad and Jack, I would quickly run back and get my Cap and catch them up easily!
I got back to the flat, Emma let me in (she had put on a bit more weight, but I still got a twitch in my groin when she stood close next to me!).
She was wearing a Pale blue blouse and skirt and tan tights (and furry slippers!), I seriously had not gone back with any expectations of anything happening, I seriously just wanted my Cap, and I was going to run after my Dad and Jack.
I picked up my Cap, turned to walk out the flat, when Emma placed her hand on my arm and said:
“Give me a kiss!”
I hesitated.
“I’m sorry?”
“Kiss me!”
I extended my right arm, and placed my right hand on her hip, then I moved in closer to her, positioned my left hand around the back of her head, and I firmly planted my open mouth on Emma’s mouth, and we french kissed, like we did before, delicious!
I moved my right hand slowly up to her left breast and gave it several firm gropes.
My prick was rock hard and ready to go, and this time there was going to be no turning back!
I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled her blouse from the waistband of her skirt, where it had been tucked in.
Using both hands, I reached up behind her so I could unfasten her bra straps.
She quickly undid her cuff buttons, enabling me to slide her blouse off her shoulders, She sloped her shoulders forward, so her bra would slide off with no effort whatsoever.
I kneaded both of her breasts like a baker kneads his dough, and then planted my mouth on each of her nipples in turn, suckling like a starving newborn (whilst I suckled the one nipple, I used my forefinger and thumb to play with the other nipple!).
I got both nipples to stand proud of her breasts, Emma was moaning softly as I enjoyed her breasts, as only a sex starved teenager, who hadn’t enjoyed a woman in the past 4 years, and who had in the past year been exposed to wall to wall to porn in my time in The Army, knew!. I knew I did not have much time until Dad and Jack got back, so if I was going to enjoy Emma, I did not have any time to waste!
Whilst I was suckling Emma’s breast, using both hands, placed either side of her hips, I “walked” her skirt up over her hips.
With her skirt positioned over her hips, I moved my hands around her pantyhose clad arse and had a good old grope, this time with the strength of a man, not a 14 year old boy!
Holding on to her right arse cheek with my left hand, I quickly drew my hand around to the front of her gusset, and ripped it open using my fingers!
I was not going to make love to Emma, I was going to have aggressive, deep penetrative sex with her, there was not going to be any foreplay, she had got me aroused, I was a sex starved squaddy, and this session was only going to end one way!
“Lie down on the sofa, with your legs open, no fucking deep discussions, you know Dad and Jack will be back in less than 20 minutes!” I said in urgent gasps, I wanted her as much as she wanted me!
She turned around, letting me fasten my hands securely on both cheeks of her ample arse, she got to the sofa, turned around, and went to take her tights off!
“Leave those on, its your tights that get me so hard so fast, just lie down on your back and open your legs, like you are about to give birth!” (Looking back, that was said in bad taste, but I was in the moment!)
She sat down on the sofa, and slowly lifted each leg on to the cushions, in to the position I requested.
I took my clothes off as quick as I could, my prick was primed for penetration, I climbed on top of her, and forced my dick deep in to her (she let out an involuntary yelp, as she was still on the dry side, but her pussy gripped me like a vice, and I just shafted her, with all the energy that 3 months of basic training had given me.)
I fucked her hard, as hard as I could, my floodgates were about to burst, and we both cried out simultaneously as I exploded deep inside her, and Emma orgasmed multiple times; her fluid was still coming out of her long after my dick had finished shooting its load in to her, I could feel her internal muscles still vibrating against my dick!
The French kissing started again, with renewed vigour, with both hands milking her breasts like udders, mercilessly.
I gave Emmas legs an aggressive massage, all of her legs, top and bottom, side to side.
After 10 minutes, I realised Dad and Jack would be back really soon, which funnily enough, hit a switch inside me again, as my prick sprang to attention (I don’t think it was the thrill of being discovered so much as deflowering this mans wife one more time before he walked in!).
“Turn over on your stomach!” I barked!
She hesitated, so I slapped the inside of her left thigh with my right open palm, and the inside of her right thigh with my left open palm!
“Ouch!! Go Easy!!” she shouted!
Watching the flesh wobble on her thighs inside her tights was even more arousing than I could bare!
“I haven’t got time to talk this one out, so fucking turn over coz I want to do you again from behind, so move!”
When I said “...move!”, I grabbed the inside of her left thigh with some force, causing her to wince!
“Okay...Okay!”
She turned over.
“Get up on all fours!”
She complied, I climbed on the sofa behind her, and with no announcement, I ploughed her pussy, fucking hard!
After several vigorous hammer thrusts in to her pussy, I came again, this time, even more violently than before!
I had to hold on to her arse (both cheeks, both hands), to steady myself, as I felt that all my strength had just been shot deep in to Emma’s womb!
Her tights were ruined, just as before!
I pulled them off her (she did not need to wear knickers with these tights).
The tights were to be a souvenir!
As Emma climbed off the sofa,I slapped her arse again to enjoy the “wobble”, and barked at her:
“Get yourself sorted out, your old man will be back soon, I will keep watch from the balcony, and call you when I see them!”
Meekly, and subserviently she got up from the sofa, picked up her clothes, and disappeared in to the bathroom.
Twenty minutes later, Emma reappeared, same blouse, bra, skirt and tights as before, but my God did she look flushed!
She went straight in to the kitchen and sat next to her table on a high backed chair.
There was still no sign of Dad and Jack, but my prick still felt alive!, almost like it had a consciousness of its own!
I walked in to the kitchen and Emma was looking down at the floor!
“Don’t tell me you are feeling ashamed again?!”
She said nothing, but just kept looking at the floor.
I kneeled down in front of her, and placed my hands on her knees.
I stroked her calves, felt her knees again and slid my hands up her skirt, so I could feel her thighs again; I gently pushed her legs apart (no resistance offered), and gently rubbed her gusset.
Leaving her skirt rucked halfway up her thighs, I stood up, got my erect dick out, stood back from her, and wanked whilst standing over her thighs.
Looking at those, chubby, but shapely thighs, quickly brought me to orgasm, I shot my load all over her thighs, with some ending up on her skirt, legs and slippers!
“God that felt good!” I just said what I felt!
I walked across to her, and wiped my spent dick across her breasts, backwards and forwards. Up and down, forcing my dick in to her soft voluminous tits.
“Open your Mouth!”
She looked up at me, opening her mouth.
“Suck my dick clean!”
Wow!, I thought, I am dominating her here, if only I had more time with her, I certainly did not have to worry about making her pregnant!
She took hold of my dick and placed it in to her mouth, and using her tongue, she worked her feminine magic on me.
She pulled my foreskin all the way down, and sucked me like a lollipop!
She kept sucking me, and would not stop, physically pulling me in to her, despite my requests!
She sucked hard, and it felt like she was physically sucking all the spunk from my scrotum (it felt like she was sucking treacle through a straw!); in fact, she grabbed my arse tightly this time, and had the entire length of my now erect dick inside her mouth, and she was not going to let go, until she chose, and then it came, almost against my entire will, she made me explode in to her mouth, and she swallowed every last mouthful!
When she let me go, she had an evil grin across her heavily made up face.
She wiped my remaining semen from her mouth with the back of her hand, she put my dick back in to my pants, she gave me a good hard squeeze, and she said:
“Whilst I am wiping you off me AGAIN!, you go and clean me and you off the sofa before my husband gets home; and by the way, have you decided what you are going to tell them when they get back, coz you were supposed to catch up with them! Think about that whilst, you are getting rid of the smell of sex from my lounge!”

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Emma
great story, like to read more
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply