Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Mom Knows...
04-18-2016, 12:46 AM
My Mom Knows...
Note: I am 18 and in high school. This story is 100% true and I cannot thank my mom enough for loving, and accepting me along with always being there for me. This took me a while to write and I hope you enjoy my story.

About two months ago I was getting ready to go to bed and decided to wear a pair of tights. So I laid out my black tights on my bed along with a pair of panties. I go to turn off my computer and when I am half way between my computer and bed I hear a knock at my door and it opens. I turn around as fast as I can, grab the two feminine articles of clothing and shove them in the closet. But it was too late. My mom, who was the only one home at the time (my dad was picking up my sister from volleyball) had seen me trying to hide something. Paralyzed I stood in front of my closet as my mom approached. She started interrogating me asking me what I was hiding. At first I said I wasn’t hiding anything (lies and my mom knew this because my face was) and then she proceeded on to ask me if it was illegal. Somehow I managed to get out a no. She asked again and again what it was but finally I told her I didn’t want to tell her. She said ok, as long as it’s not illegal, but then added on that she was upset that I was keeping secrets from her. With that she turned and exited my room. After that a wave of guilt washed over me and I started pacing around my room. My mom and I have a very close relationship knowing that I broke her trust really affected me. What I did next is etched into my brain forever. I gathered myself together and walked out into my living room and I got a glance from my mother. For a second I thought about turning around and going back to my room but I knew I had to come clean. Here are my exact words “I’ll tell you what it is but you have to promise not to be mad or tell anyone and accept me even though it’s a little weird.” My said “Ok” slowly not really knowing what was coming next. I then said “It’s a pair of black tights.”( I left out the part about the panties just because I didn’t want to push it to far and she hadn’t seen them. The panties were also stolen from my sister so I didn’t want to make it weird.) Hearing this confused her and she was shocked a little bit. “Why do you have a pair of tights?” She asked. I responded with “I like wearing them to bed sometimes.” After hearing this she chucked a little and told me that boys wearing tights isn’t normal which I agreed with. She then asked if she could see them so slowly I backed away and walked to my room where I went into my closet stuffed the panties in the back corner so they were hidden and rolled up the tights and headed out to my mom where I gave her the silky garment. The first thing she asked me was how long have I had them and where I got them. I told her I have had them for a couple of months and I got them at Walgreens. She then asked if they had ever been washed which the obvious answer was no. After looking them over in silence a little bit more she handed them back and asked me if I had any more pairs which I said no to ( I didn’t think it was a good idea to tell her that I had 40+ pairs of tights, 3 pairs of stolen panties, a pair of boots, and a skirt also stolen.) I could tell that she was a little weirded out but who wouldn’t be, she told me that I could tell her anything and talk to her any time. I thanked her and gave her a big hug. She told me good night and I returned to my room. Once in I put on a pair of boxer briefs, slipped on the tights and put my pajama bottoms back on. I decided to walk out of my room to go get something from the fridge, but I really just wanted to wear my silky tights in front of my mom. I walk past her and she giggled a little and then she asked me why I wear them. I told her I love the way they feel on my legs, so soft, commenting on the way they really hug your legs. She agreed with me saying they are very soft. After that she asked me a few serious questions like are you gay, is there any other reason why you wear them, and do you need to see someone. I answered no to all of these questions and reassured my mom I was perfectly fine. I then opened up to her and told her my previous relationship had ended because I had told my girlfriend about my fetish and she ended the relationship right there but promised to never speak of it. After that I told her goodnight again and as I was about to shut my door she told me to tell her where I kept them so she could wash them every so often. I went to bed ecstatic and relived, as a secret I had been keeping for most of my life had been revealed. A couple days later I set up my new secret stash, where I would keep the black pair along with an identical pair that are unopened in an old shoe box and I showed my mom the location of it.

Fast forward a month or so and I am getting a hair cut and I have some birthday cash on me so when I was done with the hair cut I decided to got to target. I walked in picked up a basket and went to the clearance section in the women’s tights and panties area. I ended up buying 2 pairs of tights (one of which didn’t fit) and two pairs of panties. I return home and sneak my purchases into my room and put them into my box along with a purple pair of tights I had got from target a while back. A day or so later my mom comes in curious and asks to see what’s in the box. So I show her and I told her I had bought the new things the other day. She mistook the panties for a pair of tights (thankfully, no explaining today) but was kinda worried that I had a collection developing. At first she wanted me to return the unused pairs but I was able to convince her to let me keep them. From then on I occasionally wore them to bed when ever I knew my mom was waking up in the morning.

That brings us up to date, and today even more things happened. At 12:00 I got home today from a rowing event or regatta ( I row for my high schools crew team) and after taking a shower I decided to take a nap. I go to lay down but then I have the urge to put on a pair of tights. My dad was exhausted and passed out on the couch because he had to be up at 4:00 to take me to the event this morning so I decided what the hell and slipped on the black pair that my mom knows about. I pass out for 5 hours and then my mom comes in to wake me up. She opens my curtains and goes to leave and I whisper to her can you close my door, she started saying “are you wea…” But ended her sentence there and said ok, left and closed the door. I took off the tights and returned them to the box and went out into the living room. My dad went to publix to get some groceries and I returned to my room to change. My mom came in and we had a long talk about the whole tights situation. To sum the whole conversation up she asked how I am going to deal with this in future relationships and if it’s something I could give up. I said I would have to find someone who is accepting of who I am. She then asked if I had ever tried on any other female clothes, I figured why not tell her so I told her that I had tried on panties and a skirt before. I then said I had stolen a skirt and a dress from my sisters donation pile and she was not happy about that. She asked to see them so I got them out of the closet and if she could have them back but agreed to let me keep them. We then had a long chat about my state, she asked if I identified as a woman or was a full crossdresser( if I wore makeup) which I said no to, and told her that I just liked the femininity of women’s clothing.she also asked when I wore the dress and I said when no one was home. I then returned the skirt and dress and took out the box with all the tights in it. I gave her the pair that didn’t fit so she could return them and she really dug through the box this time and found the panties. She was once again a little upset by this but I think she was ok with it in the end as I explained I didn’t like the way boy underwear felt when wearing tights. We finished up our chat and my mom took the black pair of tights to wash them.

That’s basically all that has happened in the last 2 months. Please feel free to message me on tumblr, I love chatting with other tights lovers. My tumblr is http://tightsloverfl-cd.tumblr.com
Love, tightsloverFl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply