Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Life changing experience w/my aunt Sue...
10-15-2016, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2016 10:40 PM by One Sick Nephew.)
Life changing experience w/my aunt Sue...
Ten years later and I still can't believe what I did. Being human can be the strangest thing, you reach a point where you don't know what your doing anymore, and something just seems to take over and you go with the flow.

My family always threw the best parties on the weekends when I was a kid, and everyone came over, drank, played cars, blasted their favorite music, danced, you get the idea. I was one of those kids who had that strange fixation with going under the table, not knowing why I needed to, only that I wanted to be down there. My aunt Sue, who I was always close to, was a very attractive woman. She always wore nylon and heels, whether skirt, dress pants or jeans, she always had on matching nylon and heels. Always fascinated by that for some reason, especially with her, but never had an impulse to act on it until one particular party...

These parties have been going on ever since I was like six, to this day they still do. This one party in particular though I will never forget. I was seventeen, well beyond my going under the table days, and was waiting for some of my buddies to get to the house to pick me up, as we were heading to a club to meet some friends and a few girls we knew from school. At seventeen I was already grown, was into working out, etc, the same stuff most boys at that age were into. No, I was never a gamer, I liked and played physical sports and was into my body. My mind on the other hand was like every other seventeen year old, still immature. My aunt Sue, from a distance, kept looking over at me while I waited and would ask questions like which club I was going to, who was going, and if we were planning on meeting up with any girls. Of course we're hooking up with girls I said, and the club is in downtown Manhattan. I then added joking around; "wanna come with me", and to my surprise she nodded yes, but then pointed to my uncle and said she would be stuck there playing cards though. Told her maybe another time, and believe me, I was not speaking to her like I wanted anything, it was just a friendly conversation because we had many. She was like a second mom to me, always looking out for me, just more touchy feely which I always loved about her. These parties always outlasted me for some reason, I would get back from going out with my friends and they would still be going at it. and just as loud. Anyway my friends arrived, and I told everyone I would see them later. Sue looked over and said be careful, but then whispered "I wish I was going with you" in a save me type of way, and I just smiled and said next time...

Hours passed by, and the night sucked. Yes, we hooked up with a few girls, but it was such a boring night. Couldn't wait to get back home to be honest. After the club we hit a diner, then finally I told my buddy I was getting out of there. This was around one in the morning. He wasn't done though, none of them were, and they all continued to hang out well after I left. No problem though, there's always next weekend to be just as bored. Got back to the house and sure enough the party was still going, but by now everyone had a few drinks in them, and the smell of cigarettes was everywhere. I literally fell onto the couch and just stared at the tv for not even a few seconds when I heard my aunt say "there he is, how did it go". Told her I was bored out of my mind and decided to just come home. She seemed drunk and added "tell the truth, you missed me", and I just smiled and jokingly said while nodding with a sarcastic look on my face "yes Sue, that is the real reason". Once I seen her almost walk into the wall on her way back to the card table it was then underlined for me that she drank a little too much.

From a distance I could see them all playing cards and that it would be continuing for quite a few hours more. I was so spent though, and was ready to call it a night and go up and pass out in my room. I said goodnight to everyone, and as I got up from the living room couch my aunt Sue also got up from the card game and was headed upstairs as well to get something from her jacket that was lying on my parents bed with all of the other jackets. Kidding around with her because I knew she was drunk, I said "I'll race you up the stairs Sue", and it looked like she took me up on that challenge, but just didn't have any balance in her because as she was getting ready to sprint, she leaned over and fell on the wall. I started laughing at her, and even she started laughing at herself. I joked to her in a deep manly voice "would you like me to carry you up", and to my shock she nodded yes. I then asked "no seriously Sue, do you need me to help you up", and she again nodded yes. I went over towards her and told her to put one arm over my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her waist, then brought my other arm down to her legs and swept her up into my arms. She wasn't expecting that, she thought I was going to help her with her arm only over my shoulder with me leading, but she didn't mind me carrying her at all...

This particular party though she was wearing a skirt, and when I lifted her my fingers were right on the hem, with two of my fingers on her skirt, and the other three on the nylon of her pantyhose. The first thing I felt was how warm her nylon was, and I was worried she might be offended with me holding her by her exposed leg. I tried lifting and adjusting my fingers to be all under the material of the skirt, but it only made the skirt rise even worse, and now my hand was grasping on the pantyhose under her knee. She must have known I was worried, and as I asked if she was okay that way, and she said yes, and she laid her head into my chest. Holding a woman like this does something to you, I not only felt how vulnerable she is being like this, but the warmth of the pantyhose on her leg was having a very strange affect on me. I reached the top of the stairs and found myself instinctively caressing her leg with my hand and when I realized I was doing that I immediately stopped. Teasing a little I pretended to be carrying her to my room, and she just laughed but told me she needed her cigarettes from her jacket pocket, so I continued carrying her to my parents bedroom. At this point we both knew I could have put her down once I reached the top of the stairs, but I didn't want to let go, and she seemed to be okay with me holding her...

I got her to the bedroom and gently put her down on the bed with her now lying next to all of the clothing. I could see her eyes seemed very heavy and I told her that she should just close her eyes for a little bit. At first she wasn't going to, but it must have hit her like a ton of bricks a minute or two later because she really did need some rest. I told her that if she needed me to come back in, say in like an hour, to wake her that I would, and she made me promise that I would because she didn't want to sleep the whole time. She asked if there was a blanket because she was cold, and I told her while laughing that she was already lying on it. I reached for her legs again, and as I lifted both legs up to pull the blanket out she teasingly said while laughing "hey don't get too used to that". I immediately let go because I thought I offended her, but she started laughing and reached for my hands and put them back on her calves to show me it was okay and said it was fine and that she was just kidding. Dying to ask her if I could massage her legs, with my hands still on her calves I found myself asking if she wanted anything to drink or eat, but she said she was fine. I then asked if she needed anything whatsoever, and she again said no she is fine. I then swallowed really hard and pushed myself and asked, "would you like a leg and foot massage", and she just smiled and asked me in return "do you want to", and I said yes with my heart beating out of my chest. She told me to go ahead.

She slowly placed her two heels onto my lap, and as she turned over to lie chest down on the bed, I lifted one hand from her calf while leaving the other there, and reached for one of her heels. I pulled off one heel as slowly as I could because I couldn't believe I was doing this, and I could immediately smell her worn pantyhose as well as the leather from her heel. I looked over towards her and can see she wasn't looking towards me but to her side, and I instinctively closed my eyes and brought her heel to my face and soon found myself smelling the inside of it. I felt an extremely powerful sensation of excitement overcome me from inside of my chest, and as I looked over towards the dresser in the bedroom I was shocked to find my aunt looking right at me through the mirror. I felt so busted, but I didn't care, and she didn't either, she just closed her eyes and smiled while I lowered her heel onto my side and began to feverishly massage her legs and feet. The feel of the pantyhose against her skin was unbelievable, she was wearing nude pantyhose with those black pumps, and a black skirt. Not even realizing where my hands were going I found them going a little too high at times, and being just inches from her upper thighs she kind of brought me back to reality and made me realize I shouldn't be going there, but I didn't even realize I was, and I think she seen that I didn't realize which is why she didn't pull away, so I kept my hands under her thighs. What happened next I can't believe I did...

I grabbed her feet which were still on my lap and I placed them by my side. I rose from the bed, and stood by the very bottom with her looking downward towards me. I grabbed both of her feet again and pulled her to me and she started laughing while saying "oh my God, what are you doing", and when I got her close I lifted both feet and put them on my face. She instinctively started rubbing them on my face, as I brought one of them onto my nose and feverishly started smelling it. I thought she was going to pull away once I started doing that, I mean seriously, she must have thought I was a sicko, when suddenly I felt her other foot making its' way into my mouth. I looked at her, and she was motioning for me to open up, and as I open up my mouth she slid her foot in and I found myself starting to suck on it. Here I am with one of my aunts feet in my mouth, the other pressed on my nose, and my hands are rubbing up and down her calves. I looked over towards her and her eyes were closed, but she was breathing heavy as if she was enjoying it. I reached for one of her feet and lowered it from my nose, and as she looked over at me wondering what I wanted next, I lowered her foot down by my waist and pressed it on my now massive cock that was making its' way from my pants. She didn't pull away, she was pressing really hard onto it with her foot, and soon I felt her sliding her foot up and down on it with her mouth open in awe as if either realizing how much I was enjoying this, or at how big my cock was.

With half of her foot still almost down my throat, I started unbuttoning my pants because I wanted to feel her sweaty nylon feet jerking my cock, and without saying a word she knew that is what I wanted, so she pulled her foot from my mouth as I ripped the zipper from my pants, and with both of her feet she lowered my pants from the sides of my waist. Seconds before feeling her beautiful feet on my cock I heard my uncle starting to call for her because she was gone for awhile, and so much time passed we didn't even realize it. She went to pull her feet from my grasp, but I wouldn't let go until I felt them on me. She pleaded with me that he might come up and that the door was wide open, but I wouldn't let go because I reached a point of no return. Her female nurturing instincts kicked in because she seen how bad I wanted it, so she lowered her feet onto my cock, and as she said we have to be quick, she started stroking it. I was in pure ecstasy, as the feeling of my aunts feet encased in worn sweaty nylon on my cock had me so hard I almost came in seconds, and I was desperately fighting it. She again pleaded for me to release because she needed to get back down there, but I held in and wouldn't because I wanted the moment to last, and she wasn't going to stop until I came. Realizing that I was purposely holding back, she ripped her feet away from my cock and my grasp and quickly made her way to the end of the bed. She looked over towards the door making sure nobody was there, and immediately slid my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She started sucking me off so good and as I felt my cock making its way up and down her throat, I found it was now impossible to hold back any longer and I gasped that I was going to cum, but she didn't pull away. She kept sucking and sucking and I started shooting my cum down her throat, which she just swallowed over and over again. She looked up at me as I shot my last load, and as she pulled my cock out of her mouth she started circling the tip of it with her tongue while smiling. I turned towards the door because I heard someone walking up the steps, and she immediately reached for her heels, popped them back on, then rushed out the door. I jumped behind the door to hide, and as I heard someone ask her were she was, I heard her say she was just resting for a little bit. That same person walked over towards the bedroom door and must have peeked in to check, and as I stood there hiding behind the door with my cock hanging out I seen them start to walk away...

This was "the" defining life changing experience of my life. The question of course that everyone must be asking, is did I ever have sex with my aunt Sue after that. I'll just have to save that one for a possible part two... Wink

Thanks for reading everyone...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Life changing experience w/my aunt Sue...
hot story
09-03-2021, 06:24 AM
Pantyhose and one shoe experience with Mom.
Growing up in the 70s I had a thing about my Mom or one of her friends wearing skirts and pantyhose. Also I would get excited if one of them would take off one shoe.
Many nights I would think about it but could not really understand my feelings. I would have a fantasy about Mom or one of her friends giving me a piggyback wearng a short skirt, pantyhose and a shoe on the right foot only.
I also started to have a thing that one of them would lift their shoeless leg out behind them and let me ride the shoeless pantyhosed leg.
This fetish has stayed with me all of my life, but the best experience I had was with Mom and my Aunt Jill.
I was in my early 20s and Mom was early 40s, Mom and my Aunt Jill were having a few drinks in the kitchen and as I was still living at home they asked me to join them.
They were both wearing pantyhose, short tarten skirts and high heel loafers that were in fashion at the time.
After a few drinks the conversation turned to sex, Jill asked me about my love life and what turned me on.
I thought this is to good to turn down, so having lost my inhibitions I decided to confess all about my one shoe and pantyhose fetish.
They both looked a little confused but said that it was ok and not to worry, if I enjoyed it do not be ashamed.
They then both took off their left shoe and said we will spend the rest of the day with one shoe on, they both gave me their shoe to hide which I did in my bedroom. Jill said no problem you can keep it then Mom said the same. She said that she had loads of pairs of of shoes so one missing is ok. Then she surprised me by saying that she was sure she would be missing a few more in the future. Wow, this was heaven and my excitement was growing
.Jill then said ok lets try the piggyback thing you told us about. Jill stood up and let me straddle her back, she haf lifted her skirt so I was climbing on her back partly rubbing her pantyhosed ass. She then walked around the house with her left shoe off with me rubbing against her pantyhose and enjoying her one shoe walk. It was amazing and I must have ridden her back for at least 5 minutes. We got back to the kitchen and she said I could feel you enjoyed that. We can do it again if you like and I enjoyed it too.
It was Moms turn, she said I will lift you with my leg, she stood against the kitchen wall and lifted her left shoeless leg up behind her and said sit astride it as I lift it up, which I did and the feeling was the most erotic feeling ever. Then Jill had an idea, she said to Mom put your foot on the kitchen stool and then let him ride your leg so you can take the weight and lift him properly. We did it and Mom could lift me off the floor with her leg.
Jill joined in and they both managed to lift me in the air with their pantyhosed shoeless leg.
What an experience, still can't believe it happened.
Aunt Jill now in her 70s still looks hot, so last time I saw her I asked if we could do it again. She answered the door wearing black pantyhose and one court shoe, so she was expecting it and it was still erotic.