Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My teacher and the librarian
10-25-2016, 06:09 AM
My teacher and the librarian
One of my strongest memories of pantyhose encounters happened when I was 16 and at school. Although technically 2 accounts, they happened very close together and I feel one happened because of the other.

Miss Williams was my maths teacher; a petite lady in her 30's with porcelain skin, slightly freckled on the cheeks, blue eyes, aquiline features with a cute nose that slightly flicked up and a raven bob haircut. She was only 5ft 3in tall but her chest was larger than average for that height and she wore classic blouses with long skirts, with Mary Jane style shoes that had a slight heel.

Miss Williams would often walk round the class, helping out the students as they worked. Occasionally she would stop at the desk in front of me. She would bend over so as to bring her eye level with the person she was helping. This caused her skirt to ride up slightly so it draped just at the top of her calves, brushing against what were usually white pantyhose; very transparent and soft looking. This caught my eye, the shape of her calves down to her ankle was beautiful. A milky white curve down to her ankle. Then she would, out of habit I presume, drop her shoe off her toes so it dangled there right in front of me. I was faced with her nylon covered sole, flexing as she played with her shoe. I remember being smitten with the shape of her foot; the curve of the arch and the roundness of her heel. I loved the way that as the pantyhose stretched over her heel it made it slightly more pink. The same happened with the ball of her foot. Sometimes her shoe would fall to the floor with a gentle 'click' and I could see her nylon covered toes, again slightly more pink than her sole, scrunching up and stretching out the other way. I was hooked, and that was just the beginning.

When she was helping at the desks behind me she would assume the same position, though of course I couldn't see. Her backside would sometimes brush against my back as she threaded through the seats and desks and although I appreciated it I was sure it was accidental. Later in the year she began to get closer as she leant over to help those behind me, to the point where her backside would not only brush my back, but remain against it. i could feel her ass cheeks pressing in and cushioning the pressure. I imagined how her skirt must be sliding against her pantyhose ass. At times it felt as though she meant to do this, maybe even enjoying it.

It was the final weeks before our exam and Miss Williams had adopted this position again, and I could tell from their conversation she would be there for a while, assisting. I let my hand drop down to my side casually, and very slowly moved it back until my fingertips felt a slight pressure. Glancing down I could see my fingertips were resting against Miss William's white nylon sole. I wasn't sure if she felt this or not, so I left my hand there, allowing her to make the next move. Sure enough her foot moved back slightly and her heel pressed into my palm. It was cool to the touch and so very soft. I was sure she would move away, to acknowledge the accidental touch. Miss Williams remained where she was. My fingers moved slowly round to the side of her foot, my thumb inside her arch and I pulled my hand up, letting my fingers drag along her sole and instep. I was in heaven. Her foot stayed exactly where it was. I got to her heel and circled my fingers round it, then slid them back down her sole again. The pantyhose felt amazing, coupled with the shape of her foot I was in ecstasy. Her ass pressed against my back again and again and I dropped my hand lower, with my fingertips plunging into the gap between her fleshy ball of her foot and her toes. I felt her toes scrunch up round my fingertips, again cold from being out of her shoe but very tender. I squeezed her sole and she squeezed harder. She continued to talk to the other student as if nothing was happening, prolonging the conversation. I continued to fondle her foot, occasionally glancing down to see her white/pink skin and nylon moving as I pressed and stroked. Then, abruptly she stood up and moved away. She never repeated this again, though she gave me a nice smile every class since. In hindsight I wished I had explored this further. But then...

...later still that year I did some work experience in the school library. The librarian, Mrs Cole, was a classic mature lady. Hourglass figure, pencil skirts, blouse, that 'dirty' blonde hair in a 90's style bob. She had high cheekbones, red lipstick and wore classic high heels. I had noticed her before, her figure was incredible. Even wearing trousers her ass looked amazing, but in her tight pencil skirts, sometimes with a slit at the back showing off her thighs, she was outstanding. And she always wore pantyhose. Normally tan or natural, sometimes white and rarely black. The tan or natural pantyhose suited her best though. They showed off her curvy legs the best. I had often sat in the library watching her dangle her shoes off her toes during a free period, her foot was fleshy and curved perfectly, shaped just like a replica of the sole of her high heels. Her toes were short and cute, though I almost never saw them before this point.

After a good week of work experience we were finishing up for the day and Mrs Cole was sitting in her chair whilst I was putting books away. She complained that her feet were hurting in her new shoes. Jokingly I offered to massage them, and to my amazement she said "Oh, thank you that would be lovely". Not sure if I heard right I just stood there and she kicked off her shoes, inviting me closer. I pulled up a footstool and gently pick up her leg by the ankle. She was wearing natural pantyhose which had a subtle sheen to them, but not glossy. As I started to press my thumbs into her sole I could feel a slight mist of sweat and there was hint of leather and musky scent in the air. The feeling was incredible, her sole was fleshy and soft when pressed but felt firm when I gently touched her foot. Mrs Cole leaned back, tipped her head backwards and said "That feels great" as I continued to improvise my massage. Her other foot was just dangling down to the floor so I lifted it onto my lap as if to say 'I'll do this one next'. I ran my hands all over her toes, arch, heel, sole, ankle and calf and continued to get approving sounds from her. I noticed her other foot had moved toward the centre of my lap and as I 'hung to the left' she had left it there, just resting against it. It was hard as it had ever been and I suspected she did it on purpose but I wasn't totally sure and didn't want to overstep the mark. As I continued to massage I felt her toes scrunch up and down my shaft a couple of times, but again this could have been unintentional.

The aroma of Mrs Cole's foot was scintillating and I realised I was bringing her foot closer and closer to my face. She pointed her foot suddenly and her nylon sole wrinkled up and I could see the dark red nail polish clearly that she had on. As she had done this she had stretched a little further and her toes were an inch or two away from my face. Her skirt had pulled up a little and I could hear her nylon clad thighs touching each other as they rubbed. I couldn't resist anymore and I leant forward and kissed the sole of her foot gently, sniffing in the aroma at the same time. I was half expecting her to jolt upright and berate me, but I remember her words so clearly: "Mmmm, finally. It's taken you long enough!". That was it. I was oblivious to everything except her. I didn't care. I started to lick and bite her soles, her heel, suck her nylon toes and she just sunk further into her chair, pushing her navy skirt higher and higher up. I switched to the other foot and she placed the massaged one directly on my hard on, pressing very hard against it. I kissed her ankles, her calves, her knees and her thighs, climbing up to her hips which were still covered by her skirt. Slightly breathless Mrs Cole stood up, unzipped her skirt and hitched it up whilst kneeling on her chair with her back to me. She leant over it. I was faced with Mrs Cole, face turned back to me, with a pleading look, bent over. Her ass was beautifully round, the crease where her thighs met her hips came almost right round and then her legs and feet. Her nylon soles just there on offer. I knelt down and buried my face into her soles, my hands rubbing up and down her thighs and over her ass. I could feel her starting to rock up and down gently and noticed her hand had made its way down the front of her pantyhose. After worshipping her feet a little more I moved up to her ass and licked and bit my way round it, whilst unzipping myself and letting it flick out onto her soles. I pressed my tongue into her crotch but her hand wasn't going to move for me, so I moved up towards her ass and pressed my tongue into the void. As it made contact I heard her yelp a little and then her other hand pushed my head in further until I was finding hard to breathe. I tore open a hole with my teeth and then tore a hole in her nylon sole, sliding my hard on between her cool flesh and pantyhose. Whilst rubbing my cock up and down her sole I placed a finger in her ass and looked her in the eye. The eye contact was incredible, it was as if nothing else mattered and we were the only ones on earth. Anyone could have walked in! I played with her ass whilst she rubbed herself and I fucked her feet. I tried so hard to not blow my load too quickly and was relieved that Mrs Cole came first. Her hips started to buck up and down. Her soles scrunched up as she pointed her toes and she let out three or four violent gasps, tipping forward and clutching the chair as if it was life or death. On seeing this I just lost it. I shot my load between her pantyhose and bare sole, some of it coming through the nylon, some of if dribbling back down her sole towards her toes. Her other foot came across and pressed on top of my cock, milking more of what is to date my biggest load and soaking the top of her other foot. I buried my face into her ass as I finished, gently probing her pussy where she had finished and tasting her juices.

After, we collapsed for a few minutes and then she removed her pantyhose. Both fully dressed again, she grabbed my hand and placed her pantyhose in them. At the same time she leant in and we kissed passionately, my other hand exploring her midriff and as I began to feel for her breast she seemed to regain her senses and stopped altogether. She thanked me for my hard work and I went off home, looking back as I left the library. She looked back at me, half longing, half realising this was a mistake.

Even today the thought of Miss Williams and Mrs Cole can excite me to levels unattainable elsewhere, and I tank them both for the experience they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply