Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Pantyhose Sighting Ever
01-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Shy Best Pantyhose Sighting Ever
My best ever real life pantyhose sighting happened 29 years ago. I had participated in a local variety show, and one of our stage hands wore pantyhose to our cast party. She was slender but not skinny, with blond hair, and very pretty. She was also a very nice girl.

During the rehearsals and the first show, she wore jeans or the traditional all black stagehand garb which minimize the stagehand’s appearance to the audience. On the night of the last show, she wore nude pantyhose with a light blue jeans mini-skirt. She looked nice, she had nice legs, but I did not realize HOW nice until the cast party.

By the time of the cast party, she was dating one of the co-creators of the show. She showed up to my apartment in a pretty, dark colored dress, above the knee, but not too far up. I remembered her legs from the final night, but O-M-G, when she walked in. *GASP*!

She sat down and gently crossed the most beautiful pantyhose incased legs I have ever seen (I just felt a “stir” as I typed the last sentence). Her legs were absolutely the most perfect I have ever seen, and encased in a perfect shade of suntan pantyhose. A little shiny, but not too shiny. Her legs were not too slender, not too big. Not too long, not too short. Toned, but not too toned. Soft and pleasantly fleshy, but not too fleshy.

The length, perfect proportions, and suntan pantyhosed glory of those loveliest of legs was further accentuated by the grace of her movements. When she crossed or un-crossed her legs, the move was as easy and as elegant as a Fred Astaire dance number. These movements seemed so natural, and not calculated for effect. Her crossed legs just “fit” so perfectly; there was no overlap, no straining to keep them in place, no upward drifting. They fit like a perfect gossamer silky Lycra infused dovetail joint, the pantyhose and legs working in perfect harmony, like a sophisticated grown-up Nutcracker ballet.

She really stands out in my memory as having the most beautiful legs I have ever seen. Just perfect. Her kindness and sweet demeanor made a nice compliment to something so wonderful. That she chose to encase these living marvels in beautifully shaded, just shiny enough suntan pantyhose made the experience an event that I will long remember as my finest pantyhose sighting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Best Pantyhose Sighting Ever
Beautiful legs it's very good present))
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply