Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nice encase night at home with the Mrs
03-18-2009, 02:46 AM
Nice encase night at home with the Mrs
This happened to me last night.

I have been into pantyhose and encasement for years. My wife knows of my loves of pantyhose and frequently indulges me, by wearing shear pantyhose without panties on a regular basis. She is cleanly shaved so the view her pussy through her hose is delightful, she often sleep in them too. She knows that I fully encase myself when she is out, but has never seen me in nylon mask. We have encased together, but she has never wanted to wear a mask.

Last night she had justed had a bath and after getting out I hopped into the bath after her and gave myself a thorough shave. I found her downstairs painting her toe nails and she complained about missing loads of bits whilst shaving herself. I offered to reshave the bits she missed so she pulled up her nighty and laid on the edge of the bed. I used our electric to shave all the bits she missed and she was pleased with the smooth final results.

I asked her of she would like to joint me in wearing some pantyhose, she turned me down and said she was comfy how she was. I said that I would wear some anyway, which she was OK with. I took out a pair of tan 15 denier XXL pantyhose and put them on and pulled them up really high up my chest, put on my dressing gown and went downstairs to her.

After loading the dishwasher locking up etc we headed back upstairs and I promptly stripped down to my pantyhose and laid on the bed. My wife got on the bed and said I suppose you want me to make you cum now.

Yes I said and she positioned herself on the bed so that I had a perfect view of her shaven pussy.

She got out a small vib and started working it all over my legs, cock, balls, ass and stomach. The sensation through the nylon drove me wild.
She could tell it was making me fizz with pleasure, after while I said I wanted to experience the same sensation on my upper body too and was going to put hose on my upper body.

I lay there for a few moments and she asked what I was waiting for. I explained that she would have to lend me one of her crotchless pairs as my pairs for the upper body had built in masks (the type pantyhoseclothes sells and with built on fingers). She told me, much to my amazement "to put my ones on" as she hadn't seen me in them and was curious.

I had been dying to fully encase infront of her for years but she had always been freaked out at the very though of wearing pantyhose over the head previously. She asked me loads of questions when she saw them, about where I had bought them from, how they had been made and commented that there must be loads of other people the same as me. She also asked about the prestuds on the waistband and I explained that the lower half pantyhose I bought with the suit was designed to prestud to the upper half and that they had a built in penis sheath. I quickly put on my second pair and she was amazed at how neat the pantyhosed gloves fit my fingers and was surprised and relieved that the mask did not distort my features. (The mask has been made with seams at the side so that it is not such a tight fit). She commented that it did not look as starnge as she thought it might. Eureka, there is hope I thought.

She switched the vib back on on worked it over my entire body whilst rubbing the head on my cock through the pantyhose. This must have gone on for at least 20 minutes before I exploded, with my whole body tingling.

With the favourable response I got last night, I have now decided to buy her own encasement suit and I am going to tell her tonight to see what reaction I get. I will probably get the package addressed to her and I hope that curiosity gets the better of her and she tries it on when it arrives.

Wish me luck.[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2009, 11:40 AM
RE: Nice encase night at home with the Mrs
fantastic~
04-17-2009, 02:42 PM
I hope it works out. If it does, that's going to be hott!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Great story, Thanks for sharing it with us. Good Luck!!
07-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Sometimes it's so much more exciting when you're the only one fully encased. Big Grin