Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sister's tights
06-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Sister's tights
I can always remmember having a thing for tights and when I was about 14/15 I lived with my Mum and older sister(who is a year older than me). Things were hard for our Mum, she had two jobs were she worked in a shop in the day then at night she would work in a pub, which meant that me and Amy(not her real name) would have to do alot of chores but we did'nt mind because we knew Mum had it tough.
One night Amy was out with her mates and I was doing some laundry when I noticed a pair of Mums tights near the washing machine. I had to pick them up and feel them, they were so soft and sexy( a pair of tan tights ) That I pulled out my cock and masterbated there and then. I cleaned up and felt strange and thought that I was some knid of freak.
The next mornning before school Amy came down and asked Mum had she seen her clean skirt and has I looked up there she was in just her school blouse, tie, and black tights. I know it's wrong but I got a hard on has I watched her bend over and see her white knickers through her lovely tights. I knew then that I had to try them tights on.
That night when they where both out I went straght into her room and straight into her laundry basket and there they where on top all rolled up with the knickers still in there. I took them straight back to my room and just started to sniff them round the feet and gusset area and they smelled so good and then I pulled them on and just lay on my bed feeling the sexiest I had ever felt in my life. Then when done would put them back and regret what I had done.
I kept this up for ages each time getting more daring, like one time I put on her whole uniform and walked round the house, or wanking in her bed, always cleaning up and putting everthing back. It was great. (I all so had a great time with my best friend of the time but that is gay, so if you wanna here about that let me know).
Anyway there I was one night with a pair of her tights and sniffing another pair in her bedroom when she walked in on me...."WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE PERVERT"...."GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY ROOM"...I just ran out and into my room. I just lay under the covers in the dark crying. About an hour later she came in my room and seemed to have calmed down a little bit, "wright we need to talk about this" she said "are you gay?". "No" I said "well maybe a bit....but I do like girls as well". "OK I know it's confusing...I like boys and girls myself" she said," But why did you have my tights on?"
I replied "I don't know, I just like them, they feel nice and when I ware them I feel nice."
Then I begged her not tell anyone and after a while she agreed as long as I bought her all new tights and did her chores for her.
Things got wierd for a while but then she said that if I wanted I could ware round the house as long as it was just us in and anyone come round I had go change. Even after school she would let me massage her feet(as long as she had tights on) Then she would give me her old tights and we would go shopping together on Saturdays. I think she thought of me as the ideal brother from then on as the sister she never had and best friend all in one and the secret we had made us so close.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2008, 09:08 PM
RE: Sister's tights
niec story :-)

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks NylonMichelle
07-03-2008, 07:02 AM
thanks!
07-12-2008, 06:52 AM
any other stories to share?
07-18-2008, 08:51 AM
mynamesace Wrote:any other stories to share?

I do, but it is about me and a male friend.
07-24-2008, 02:46 PM
that was sort of a familiar story, thanks.
07-31-2008, 08:57 PM
very good thanks
02-19-2009, 07:27 AM
Good story, 3Q
03-04-2009, 12:05 AM
That story made me hard, Cool thanks very much for sharing..

Tightsboy