Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first time.
02-26-2010, 09:22 AM
My first time.
I was seven too when I discovered hose for the first time. I remember starting with my Aunt's knee-hi's by putting one over my head then a pair on my arms and legs. The was lucky enough to have a mother that had to wear them to work every day and would by them buy the case since they were cheaper that way so she never notice pairs missing.

I would hide them everywhere she would never thing to look in my bedroom and had plenty of hiding places like false bottoms of drawers and even the battery compartment of my old radio.

Well one day I was doing a little encasement play in the bathroom and my bottom pair rubbed against the head of my penis by accident while I was adjusting them. It was a feeling I never experienced before and rubbed my penis against my hose to get it again. The next thing I new I freaked out because I never came before and didn't know what the hell it was that spurted out of my penis and squished in my hose. But then I realized it didn't hurt and I was okay so I cleaned my self off. The next day I did it again and it became clear to me that this was a good thing and I've been doing it ever since.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply