Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hose fun
07-10-2010, 01:30 AM
hose fun
3-way call.

It was one of those T.G.I.F.s

I was waiting for the wife to get home and got quite a thrill when she did.

When she walked up the driveway, I noticed she didn't have the casual Friday look. She was dressed in a nice blouse, black skirt, black pantyhose, and nice black pumps. Her hair and makeup done just right, so I figured she had a meeting.

It was a nice warm Indiana spring day, so I was sitting in the smoking lounge with the door up(aka, garage). She sat down with me, crossed her legs and lit up a cigarette. We chatted for a few, then she said she wanted to get undressed. I asked her if she wanted some help, but she said she could handle it. She then suggested that I met her in our bedroom.

When she came into the room, she had done a fine job of getting undressed. She left her heels and pantyhose on, and cut a nice slit in the crotch. She laid down on the bed, spread her pussy lips apart and told me to lick her.

I licked her pussy and rubbing her hosed ass for several minutes. It was still very early in the evening, so when the phone rang, she checked the caller ID, to make sure we weren't about to receive a parental visit. I asked her who it was and she told me it was Joe. I told her I'd call him back later and went back to work. As soon as the voice mail picked up his call, my cell phone started ringing. Knowing it was him, we both just snickered and ignored it.

Her pussy was really dripping and I could tell she was into some fun, so I asked her if she wanted to call him back. She asked why and I suggested that she had phone sex with him while a had my way with her. It didn't take her long to agree and picked up the phone and called him back. As I licked her, she had a tit in one hand, the phone in the other. I just listened to her side of the conversation which went something like this.

"Hello, fine, yea he's kinda busy licking my pussy right now, uh huh, oh yea, ok, bye"

I stopped looked up, she hung up the phone and said he'll be right over. We had messed around with Joe a couple of months earlier, so I guess she wanted to again. I went ahead and made her cum, which didn't take long, and we decided to wait to go any further until he arrived.

We went back to have a smoke. She stopped off and put on a nice silk robe and touched up the hair/make up. When she came out, I noticed something. She had not taken off her hose or heels. The hose thing is not something we've shared with anyone, so I don't know if she forgot, or left them on on purpose. One thing for sure, I didn't remind her. As she sat down, I noticed the lighter was out. I went to get another one. She sat in her chair, legs crossed, with her unlit Marlboro light 100 up by her face, looking sexy as hell waiting for a light. When I approached her with a light, she looked up and said "you know the last time he was here, he really wanted to fuck me, what should I do"? I held the light for her as she bent down to light her smoke and I replied, "Do yo WANT to fuck him"? As she took a drag off of her cigarette, she put it back in the same sexy pose, she lifted her head back, blew out the smoke, looked me in the eye and said, "Yes". I said "Fuck him then". "You don't mind"? I said "no". She smiled and said "ok, we'll see how it goes". In other words, I'm getting fucked by two guys tonight!!!

Soon there was the knock at the door. I went and let him in, and we went to the lounge. We sat and had some small talk for a few. She then put out her cigarette, look at us both and said, "so, are we going to do this"? Of course we both didn't hesitate and went into our bed room. Joe got undressed, the wife removed her robe, still wearing her hose and heels. She went straight for his cock. Joe is about 6 foot 7, and swings about 9 inches. She told me it's by far the longest she's ever seen, by far not the thickest. (Thank You!, sorry I have to be proud of something) Anyway, he rested his back on the foot board, and spread his legs, she got between and laid flat on her stomach, going to town on his hard cock. I laid beside her, I still had my clothes on, but neither one of them noticed, or cared for that matter.

While she sucked his dick, I was giving her one of my hose massages. I love using my fingertips, gently rubbing up and down her hosed legs and ass, the backs and inner thighs are her favorites. This continued to a few moments, the better I rubbed, the farther down she tried to go on his cock. She finally was ready, got up, they switched positions, and she grabbed him and told him to fuck her.

He got on top and shoved his long hard cock into her. Her legs were spread and up, so I laid down by her ass, my head propped up on my left hand and elbow, and my right hand still rubbing her hose. I rubbed her left leg up and down, as I watched him stick his cock into my wife as far as he could, which was not all the way. She kept telling him to fuck her, she was yelling "fuck me Joe, Fuck me Joe, Oh god yes".

She then went for my cock, and finally noticed I still had my shorts on. She yanked on the bottoms to tell me she wanted them off. I stood up, took my clothes off as she watched me, and pulled my cock to her mouth. I was on my knees as she sucked me, while he fucked her.

He soon pulled out and shot his cum on her tits. She rubbed it in as she continued to suck me.

She then got on all fours and told me to fuck her from behind. As I did, Joe was laying on his back next to us. I guess he must have picked up what we were doing. He started rubbing her leg. He started in the front, but he moved to her inner thigh rather quickly. He rubbed her hosed leg getting very close to her pussy that was getting pounded from behind. He must have liked it because his cock became hard again and he started to stroke it.

The wife watched him play with cock for a few minutes and then decided she wanted to suck it again. she had him move in front of her, as he held while she sucked it. I shot my load into her wet pussy. A couple of minutes later, Joe shot another load into her mouth. She slowly kept going up and down on his cock, opening her mouth just enough to let his cum out and slide down his cock and balls.

We still to this day do not know if he ever was or is a hose freak, but he was for sure one night.

Hope you enjoyed,

PHHOUND

"Life is short, better hose it up"!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: hose fun
very sexy story
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply