Poll: a good one for you
Did you like it
Do you want more
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Girl down the street
07-13-2010, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2010 09:10 PM by 2010PH.)
Big Grin Girl down the street
The girl down the street I'll call her Chris. Chris and I were friends from early childhood we were together alot nothing sexual till later. From early on she wore pantyhose alot they were just becoming popular so talked her Mom into wearing them all the time. They would drive me crazy and she knew it she used her beautiful pantyhose encased legs to tease the hell out of me. One day she said I could feel them if I kissed her. We were both very inexperienced but, soon because I wanted to feel her legs we became very good kissers, I really started to like that too. Then one day she said I could rub higher if I caressed her tits. She acted like she was punishing me. We were only twelve but, she already had a nice rack (you should have seen her in high school). This torture continued for sometime she knew I had developed quite a fetish for pantyhose especially hers. Then one day it happened my hand slid up a little higher as intended. We had been getting into our petting pretty heavy her folks were gone so we had the house to ourselves. Well my hand slid up till I inadvertantly touched her pussy I remember it felt damp. I continued bumping it with the back of my hand I thought it was getting wetter. Then I acted like I had to scratch my nose (we did this alot to check scent later in life) well the scent that day was intoxicating I was hooked! I quickly put my hand back I had to feel her pantyhose covered pussy more I secretly wanted to massage it more I didn't know till later she had planned it and wasn't wearing panties that day (she was erotic) she knew I would become her playmate forever! I've got to add she always dressed like a schoolgirl when we played. White blouse and bra, short plaid skirt and mary jane shoes. Mary Janes are my favorite to this day she had a profound effect on me. Well as time went on we got bolder and bolder she would actually let me feel her pantyhose covered pussy with my open hand and fingers. One day after getting really frisky I inserted a finger slightly (remember we were only twelve) she shudered I rubbed more she shuddered more and then she started to shake she was having her first pantyhose orgasm furnished by me! The smell filled the room my hand was soaked I brought it up to my nose then tasted it WOW I couldn't believe the sweetness and the erotic scent. I felt proud that I had done this to her later I found out she wanted it to happen I think she had done it before but, not to this extent, not encased in pantyhose and not by a boy certainly not her true love ME. I think the pantyhose covering her pussy heighten the experience for her. We were hooked together all the way thru high school till I moved away. I have a lot more stories of our childhood pantyhose experiences if interested let me know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2010, 12:33 PM
RE: Girl down the street
Do tell!! Do tell!!
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: Girl down the street
i love to hear more