Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
55 and still alive part #2
10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Rolleyes 55 and still alive part #2
The other day I was floored Sara and I had continued as neighbors like nothing happened between us just being pleasant knowing the opportunity would present it again. Then one Friday I came out of my house looked over to her yard as I always do she was standing in this very large trash can. She had on white pantyhose, white Mary Jane’s and a very pretty short flowered dress. I made a comment like didn’t get the trash out huh? She mentioned her worthless brother who lives with her didn’t do it. I said she should be careful so she doesn’t run her beautiful pantyhose. She said she was being careful then I could tell she was losing her balance; I rushed over and steadied her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and regained her balance I lifted her out of this large can spun her around and gently placed her on the ground. She thanked me and planted a big wet one on my lips. We haven’t had any physical contact for a couple weeks. Our schedules hadn’t meshed. Did I mention she is the cashier at the cities premier Gentlemen’s Club? Yeah she hands out dollar bills and oversees the dancers. She doesn’t dance but, she certainly is pretty enough to be the most popular one! If she wore the pantyhose and heels that she uses to tease me she would make so much money she would buy a different house, I don’t want that to happen. Well I had left my gate open and my Chihuahua’s were in her yard staring down her cat. She squatted down and grabbed her kitty and I grabbed my dogs. We were both squatting facing each other I then looked at her wonderful legs followed her thighs up and saw her pantyhosed covered pussy plain as day again no panties. I shuddered and tried to look away but, couldn’t did she realize how she was squatting? We were talking while in this position I kept the conversation going so I could look at this beautiful sight before me! The white pantyhose was very sheer and didn’t have the darker top her pussy lips were so visible they called my name. I could even see the little wisp of pubic hair above the lips the one I felt with my hands weeks ago. I had dreamed about running my tongue over her pantyhose crack. Now it was inviting me to do so. She snapped me out of my trance mentioning something about her club. Because of my mind was on the sight in front of me I said something like the girls would get a lot of tips if they wore pantyhose and heels. She said do you think she would I stuttered and said if she showed to customers like she was to me she could retire. Then she said I thought you would like my pose how does my pussy look? Without hesitation I said eatable. She cooed at me with that look in her eyes that made me rock hard I reached forward and massaged her leg it was so smooth. I said we should secure our animals even though they were being good. She said she would put her pussy away and I quickly said not the nylon one please. She said oh no that one is yours today! She put her cat in her house and came over. We sat on the patio for a while her crossing and uncrossing her legs making the failures swishing noise we crave I had glimpses up her dress. I got up walked over to her leaned down and kissed her passionately she reciprocated and I stroked her legs again. This time I moved it higher to the top of her thigh I felt her heat she moaned that she had been waiting for my mature touch. She had said I was different than the wham bam Thank you maam I was gentle and caring. I stroked both her legs as I squared my body with hers. I then got the courage to ask her if she ever had her pussy eaten thru pantyhose. What came over me where did the words come from my penis? She looked me in the eyes and said no guys her age didn’t like pantyhose too much trouble I told her how I have had a fetish since I was very young and thought they were extremely erotic. I rubber her legs more my hands wandered down and rested on her shoes I felt the straps and it turned me on. I stoked them with my fingers lingering on the nylon under them. She pulled my head up kissed me and said let’s continue in my house we were up in a flash. As we stood I put my arm around her waist and drew her close she’s a little taller than me especially in heels but, that didn’t bother us. The entire trip into the house I could think of nothing but putting my lips on hers. She sat in a recliner me on the floor in front of her looking at her pantyhose legs. I started to stroke them with gentle touch lightly and teasingly. I played with her shoes then I brought one to my mouth I licked and kissed her shoe making love to it. I undid the strap and slid it off massaged her foot played with her toes and then raised it to my mouth I inhaled the aroma and started kissing and sucking her toes. I picked up her other foot and repeated the process the whole time she was leaning back in the chair doing some light humping motions. I slid my hands up and under her butt I massaged the gorgeous cheeks squeezing each one in unison. The nylon was so soft I wanted to suck that pussy but, I also wanted it to last a while say about a week. With my hands on her butt I alternated kisses on the front of her legs I inched the skirt up I wanted to see heaven more clearly there seemed to be a bright light pointing the way. I got to the top she was already moist and her smell was intoxicating. I worked closer no cotton crotch nothing but a seam and it was running straight up her slit. If you could frame this picture and add a scratch and sniff you could make a million bucks. Her neatly trimmed patch was about an inch wide and a little longer perfectly proportioned she was blonde by cracky too. I couldn’t wait I dove in she gasped I stuck my tongue on her clit and sucked started my assault on her lips tasting her nectar. She was extra sweet maybe I just wanted her to be maybe it had been so long since I had twenty year old pussy I had forgotten what it tasted like. She was flowing steadily I was sucking and cleaning it seemed like an hour but, I knew it wasn’t she exploded flooding my mouth and chin I couldn’t keep up thankfully the pantyhose was slowing the flow to give me more time. I licked and cleaned her as best I could then she pulled my face to hers she said she wanted it too she kissed me I still had a mouthful of her juice which I shared with her we tossed it back and forth then she swallowed with such a vacuum I knew she could give a blow job second to none. She proceeded to lick my chin and face so as not to miss a drop I was in heaven I fell in a slump to the floor. My cock was tenting my shorts reaching for the sky my boner was so hard and throbbing I was ready to call the doctor. She climbed of the chair squatted over me pulled my shorts and underwear down exposing my pole. She gently wrapped her hand around it and gave it a couple loving strokes. Then she straddled it lowering her pantyhose pussy to it. She started to hump me guiding my boner perfectly between her lips making it sticky with cum. She was very skilled at this maneuver the softness of the pantyhose was making it impossible to hold back She could sense this and climbed off then she engulfed my cock in one motion taking the entire length to the back of her throat she started bobbing on it with total abandon the vacuum she was applying was tremendous. Then I started to flood her mouth she sucked and slurped as quickly as she could when I was nearing the end she raised up and kissed me sharing my cum with me as I had done with her. I swallowed what she had given me she went back down to finish the job on my now softening penis. Once cleaned she lay beside me and we embraced exchanging sweet kisses. She said that was the best pussy licking she had ever had I said it was the pantyhose that heightened the experience and if she needed proof I would be happy to do it again she kissed me deeply and said there will be many more times to come. She sat up in the chair and pointed her toes at me beckoning me to put her shoes on. I took her right foot placed it in my mouth then slid her shoe on and buckled it repeated the process with the left. She commented how no one has ever made love to her feet like I had again I said it was the fact that I was infatuated with her pantyhose. We stood and kissed some more I walked her to my door and out on the patio she turned to me and said we won’t wait so long next time to have pantyhose sex she patted my ass and said I wonder what you would look like in pantyhose and said that should make for a smooth blow job she opened the gate and disappeared into her house wiggling her ass all the way. I was in love with my neighbor the pantyhose Goddess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2010, 04:31 AM
RE: 55 and still alive part #2wish i had a neighbor like that
2010PH Wrote:The other day I was floored Sara and I had continued as neighbors like nothing happened between us just being pleasant knowing the opportunity would present it again. Then one Friday I came out of my house looked over to her yard as I always do she was standing in this very large trash can. She had on white pantyhose, white Mary Jane’s and a very pretty short flowered dress. I made a comment like didn’t get the trash out huh? She mentioned her worthless brother who lives with her didn’t do it. I said she should be careful so she doesn’t run her beautiful pantyhose. She said she was being careful then I could tell she was losing her balance; I rushed over and steadied her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and regained her balance I lifted her out of this large can spun her around and gently placed her on the ground. She thanked me and planted a big wet one on my lips. We haven’t had any physical contact for a couple weeks. Our schedules hadn’t meshed. Did I mention she is the cashier at the cities premier Gentlemen’s Club? Yeah she hands out dollar bills and oversees the dancers. She doesn’t dance but, she certainly is pretty enough to be the most popular one! If she wore the pantyhose and heels that she uses to tease me she would make so much money she would buy a different house, I don’t want that to happen. Well I had left my gate open and my Chihuahua’s were in her yard staring down her cat. She squatted down and grabbed her kitty and I grabbed my dogs. We were both squatting facing each other I then looked at her wonderful legs followed her thighs up and saw her pantyhosed covered pussy plain as day again no panties. I shuddered and tried to look away but, couldn’t did she realize how she was squatting? We were talking while in this position I kept the conversation going so I could look at this beautiful sight before me! The white pantyhose was very sheer and didn’t have the darker top her pussy lips were so visible they called my name. I could even see the little wisp of pubic hair above the lips the one I felt with my hands weeks ago. I had dreamed about running my tongue over her pantyhose crack. Now it was inviting me to do so. She snapped me out of my trance mentioning something about her club. Because of my mind was on the sight in front of me I said something like the girls would get a lot of tips if they wore pantyhose and heels. She said do you think she would I stuttered and said if she showed to customers like she was to me she could retire. Then she said I thought you would like my pose how does my pussy look? Without hesitation I said eatable. She cooed at me with that look in her eyes that made me rock hard I reached forward and massaged her leg it was so smooth. I said we should secure our animals even though they were being good. She said she would put her pussy away and I quickly said not the nylon one please. She said oh no that one is yours today! She put her cat in her house and came over. We sat on the patio for a while her crossing and uncrossing her legs making the failures swishing noise we crave I had glimpses up her dress. I got up walked over to her leaned down and kissed her passionately she reciprocated and I stroked her legs again. This time I moved it higher to the top of her thigh I felt her heat she moaned that she had been waiting for my mature touch. She had said I was different than the wham bam Thank you maam I was gentle and caring. I stroked both her legs as I squared my body with hers. I then got the courage to ask her if she ever had her pussy eaten thru pantyhose. What came over me where did the words come from my penis? She looked me in the eyes and said no guys her age didn’t like pantyhose too much trouble I told her how I have had a fetish since I was very young and thought they were extremely erotic. I rubber her legs more my hands wandered down and rested on her shoes I felt the straps and it turned me on. I stoked them with my fingers lingering on the nylon under them. She pulled my head up kissed me and said let’s continue in my house we were up in a flash. As we stood I put my arm around her waist and drew her close she’s a little taller than me especially in heels but, that didn’t bother us. The entire trip into the house I could think of nothing but putting my lips on hers. She sat in a recliner me on the floor in front of her looking at her pantyhose legs. I started to stroke them with gentle touch lightly and teasingly. I played with her shoes then I brought one to my mouth I licked and kissed her shoe making love to it. I undid the strap and slid it off massaged her foot played with her toes and then raised it to my mouth I inhaled the aroma and started kissing and sucking her toes. I picked up her other foot and repeated the process the whole time she was leaning back in the chair doing some light humping motions. I slid my hands up and under her butt I massaged the gorgeous cheeks squeezing each one in unison. The nylon was so soft I wanted to suck that pussy but, I also wanted it to last a while say about a week. With my hands on her butt I alternated kisses on the front of her legs I inched the skirt up I wanted to see heaven more clearly there seemed to be a bright light pointing the way. I got to the top she was already moist and her smell was intoxicating. I worked closer no cotton crotch nothing but a seam and it was running straight up her slit. If you could frame this picture and add a scratch and sniff you could make a million bucks. Her neatly trimmed patch was about an inch wide and a little longer perfectly proportioned she was blonde by cracky too. I couldn’t wait I dove in she gasped I stuck my tongue on her clit and sucked started my assault on her lips tasting her nectar. She was extra sweet maybe I just wanted her to be maybe it had been so long since I had twenty year old pussy I had forgotten what it tasted like. She was flowing steadily I was sucking and cleaning it seemed like an hour but, I knew it wasn’t she exploded flooding my mouth and chin I couldn’t keep up thankfully the pantyhose was slowing the flow to give me more time. I licked and cleaned her as best I could then she pulled my face to hers she said she wanted it too she kissed me I still had a mouthful of her juice which I shared with her we tossed it back and forth then she swallowed with such a vacuum I knew she could give a blow job second to none. She proceeded to lick my chin and face so as not to miss a drop I was in heaven I fell in a slump to the floor. My cock was tenting my shorts reaching for the sky my boner was so hard and throbbing I was ready to call the doctor. She climbed of the chair squatted over me pulled my shorts and underwear down exposing my pole. She gently wrapped her hand around it and gave it a couple loving strokes. Then she straddled it lowering her pantyhose pussy to it. She started to hump me guiding my boner perfectly between her lips making it sticky with cum. She was very skilled at this maneuver the softness of the pantyhose was making it impossible to hold back She could sense this and climbed off then she engulfed my cock in one motion taking the entire length to the back of her throat she started bobbing on it with total abandon the vacuum she was applying was tremendous. Then I started to flood her mouth she sucked and slurped as quickly as she could when I was nearing the end she raised up and kissed me sharing my cum with me as I had done with her. I swallowed what she had given me she went back down to finish the job on my now softening penis. Once cleaned she lay beside me and we embraced exchanging sweet kisses. She said that was the best pussy licking she had ever had I said it was the pantyhose that heightened the experience and if she needed proof I would be happy to do it again she kissed me deeply and said there will be many more times to come. She sat up in the chair and pointed her toes at me beckoning me to put her shoes on. I took her right foot placed it in my mouth then slid her shoe on and buckled it repeated the process with the left. She commented how no one has ever made love to her feet like I had again I said it was the fact that I was infatuated with her pantyhose. We stood and kissed some more I walked her to my door and out on the patio she turned to me and said we won’t wait so long next time to have pantyhose sex she patted my ass and said I wonder what you would look like in pantyhose and said that should make for a smooth blow job she opened the gate and disappeared into her house wiggling her ass all the way. I was in love with my neighbor the pantyhose Goddess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply