Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose Wedding #2
10-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Pantyhose Wedding #2
As I wrote in a previous post, I absolutely love women in pantyhose or nylons of some sort. My wife now over the years has begun to admire them as well and consistently wears daily to work, and underneath her jeans/pants, and of course when we have a night out!

It seems weddings get the best of us, as the pantyhose sex in us always cums out! Must be the love and celebration in the air. Previously I wrote about our pantyhose sex adventure in Virginia, this one took place in Connecticut. This time a college buddy of mine was giving his vows in a wedding in early September. The temperature was still fairly pleasant around 70 degrees of so and slightly cooler by the time the sun went down. Again, i was having a tremendous amount of fun busting balls with old college friends and consuming alcohol in somewhat of a unlimited fashion. The funny thing is with me, I can drink a lot and if wife isn't wearing for some reason, I can go all night. Although soon as I get a glimpse of her pantyhose covered ass, polished toe nails, and/or nectar area with nylon, all shit is about to break loose with my balls and cock.

So there we were, at an upscale reception at the wedding, having a good time with friends. The drinks were flowing and everybody's mind was at ease. Of course we did a little bit of dancing and foundling on the dance floor. I always try to test the wife to see if the mood is right like most males. She seemed in a good mood and I'm sure the tonics were assisting. Things temperature wise were getting warm, so we decided to step out for a minute. At first my mind wasn't even thinking about pantyhose sex later until the hotel, although when a full moon was shining over the water and golf course, I had to take advantage. At first we started to walk along the paved paths, until my dick got smart and changed our course to a stroll along the 18th fairway.

We were holding hands, small talking, and I of course rubbing her fine as in a tight dress. Again, she was looking amazingly pretty with a black little number, ankle strap 3" heels, hoop ear rings, and of course tan colored pantyhose. We got about half-way down the fairway from the clubhouse near a tree were I decided to make my move. Suddenly, I just pinned her up against the tree kissing hard, deeply, and passionately! She started right away to take my lead, and my hands started to go everywhere...

I quickly pulled her dress over her hips to expose a beautiful pantyhose clad lady. I then pulled her dress apart near her beast to unleash her 36C tits out. I started to suck the snot right out of them constantly getting the moans of approval. I then reached back down to feel her up and realized her nylon cunt was spilling with pussy juice. I was able to get my middle finger up inside her, still with the nylon only gusset wrapped around my finger. No panties or cotton gusset here...that is for the weak!

She then said, "Let's get that big fat head of yours wet, so this cock can get inside me." Even though the wife was ready to go, my penis isn't overly long at 6.5 inches, but has good width and a mushroom like fat head! My wife after all these years and child births, still continues to have a tight pussy. After sucking on my knob for a few minutes, she got off her knees, and turned herself around rubbing her pantyhose ass in teasing fashion. She then gently pulled her hose down exposing her nude ass and sweet spot. Quickly she quipped, "Are you going to fuck my pussy or what?" Somewhat surprised by her words, as she normally isn't a dirty talker by any means. I really wish she was more, my shit would get off even quicker. So I proceeded to rub my cock around her pussy lips to pick up some juices for easier entry. I even teased her about dunking my cock a little bit in her ass. She quickly put a stop to that, although said, "You can stick some fingers up my ass only." With her now leaning against the tree for support with her hands, I entered my wife from behind as the moon reflected off my balls clanking up against her pussy. Again, even though I had already had about 8 drinks, feeling her nylon legs, and catching an eye of her freshly polished red toes through the nylon drove my cock bonkers! I had now managed to slip my right thumb up into her asshole as I continued to bang away! I could feel my cock touch my thumb with only a separation of skin from the anal cavity. You could tell she liked being plugged in both holes. She realized I was ready to climax so she yelled, "Blow that hot cum inside me!!!" I unleashed a nice batch of man juice deep inside her pussy. She then straightened out pulled her pantyhose back up and lifted her dress back down.

"Are you ready?" she said as I tucked my junk back into my pants.
"Maybe we can have Round 2 back in the room if play with my nylon pussy enough during dinner under the table.", she then blurted out.
"REALLY!" I exclaimed as I felt the bulge in my pants already.

"Unbelievable, these tan pantyhose get your dick hard every time. I will never understand...", she said as she felt her nylon crotch as we walked back. "That must have been a big load, my pantyhose are soaked down there!"

"Wait til later when I cum all over those nylon toes!", I professed. "And your going to sleep in the pantyhose all night too!"

She simply smiled and went back into the wedding!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply